Professional Website Templates Free web design, web templates, web layouts, and website resources, psd templates | lminteractive | layoutbank | linkauction | bizsell  

Gamma Fleet RPG Forum Index -> Specialized Science Laboratories

Professor Brewer's Laboratory
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
  Author    Thread Post new topic This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
PROF Brewer
Civilian Scientist

Professor Brewer and Ensign DeGrazzio were nearly finished with the modifications to the frequency modulation module. The Professor knew he could rely on Jayden to complete the final task while he walked over to advise the General that their job was finished.

Prof Brewer: Okay, Jayden, you can finish up then double check our work to make sure everything is up to par. While you do that, I will walk over to let General Alderez know we are ready and to get further instructions from him.

The Professor saw that Jayden was eager, able and ready to complete their job. He then walked over to the workbench where the General and the Admiral were working on the Phaser Rifle.

Prof Brewer: General, I am pleased to let you know that we have finished with the Frequency Modulator Module. Ensign DeGrazzio is completing the final touch and checking it now. We will hand it over to Commodore Carpathia and Lieutenant Panettiere as soon as we get word they are ready. Jayden and I will then be able to assist where ever we are needed.

While he waited for further instructions from Rex, he noticed how awesome the Phaser Rifle looked. He felt sure this weapon would certainly help doom the Deltaurans.

Post Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:34 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
MGEN Alderez
Major General

The General was quite pleased at what Prof Brewer had told him. This meant they were even closer to completing the prototype that's needed to replicate and bring to Sector Epsilon.

MGen Alderez: That's wonderful, Professor! E.J. and Jansen should be ready soon with the power supply, plus Aeryck and I are almost finished making the modifications to the Phaser Rifle. We'll get this prototype ready by the end of the day, test it, replicate it and load all of them aboard Infiniti to bring to Sector Epsilon. I sure hope Infiniti is ready to launch by tomorrow.

Rex was feeling a lot more confident that they were making progress. He looked over to the workbench Como Carpathia was working on with Lt. JG Panettiere to see how they were doing.

MGen Alderez: Great work, you two! Commodore, will Infiniti be ready to launch within the next twenty four hours? If you don't think it's possible, we're going to have to make alternate plans to get the weapons out to Oriskany and Whitestar.

The General looked over the portable power supply and inspected the connections to the plasma tanks. Rex was quite pleased indeed as he waited on Como Carpathia's response.

Post Wed Feb 27, 2008 12:01 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
COMO Carpathia
Commodore

E.J. was quite proud of the power supply he assembled with the help of his Yeoman. They worked very well together, and it would be a mathematical certainty once they completed their project. The Commodore was quite pleased at the praise they received from MGen Alderez, and replied to his inquiry immediately.

Como Carpathia: We?ll get the weapons to Oriskany and Whitestar as soon as they are ready to go, Sir. Commander Calzada is working closely with our new Chief Engineer along with the repair crew to get our ship ready for launch. Infiniti will be ready, General. That?s a guarantee I?ll swear my life upon.

He continued working alongside Jansen on the power supply and got it ready to be fitted with the frequency modulation modulator once it was turned over to them. While the Commodore was working, he didn't realize it was the first time since their return from the last mission that he wasn't being haunted by the 57 crew members that were lost.

Post Wed Feb 27, 2008 12:50 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
ADM Arayuss
Admiral

Aeryck worked relentlessly on the modifications to the Phaser Rifle, making it capable of firing it's beam into the dimensional frequency the Deltaurans exist within. Upon it's completion, Adm Arayuss let the rest of them know immediately.

Adm Arayuss: I've finished making the modifications to this Phaser Rifle. If I can get the Modulator from you, Professor, and the Power Supply from you Commodore, I'll assemble the prototype so that it can be tested.

The Admiral waited on the items he needed to complete the prototype. As soon as it satisfactorily passed the testing phase of the project, it would be time to mass replicate the weapon.
Starfleet, United Federation of Planets

Post Mon Mar 03, 2008 6:22 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
PROF Brewer
Civilian Scientist

Professor Brewer heard the Admiral say he was ready for the Modulator and he was glad the final checks of the modifications had been completed. He also wanted Ensign DeGrazzio to have the privilege of handing it over to Adm Arayuss.

Prof Brewer: Thanks for the excellent job you did Jayden. The Modulator checks out perfectly. While I tidy up the work bench and put everything away, you can hand the modulator over to Admiral Arayuss and lend any assistance he might need.

As the Professor handed the modulator to the young Ensign, he noticed the look of pride on Jayden's face for having completed such an important task.

Post Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:22 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
COMO Carpathia
Commodore

The Commodore had no problem hearing what Adm Arayuss said about being finished with the Phaser Rifle. He gathered up the Power Supply that he had been working on with Lt. JG Panettiere and brought it over to the workbench the Admiral was working at.

Como Carpathia: Here you go, Sir. If you don't need me for anything else, I can see to getting Infiniti ready for launch.

E.J. waited on Aeryck to reply before leaving the Laboratory. He would use the time to the best of his advantage in getting his ship ready for the mission to Sector Epsilon.

Post Mon Mar 03, 2008 8:15 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
ADM Arayuss
Admiral

Aeryck took the Modulator from Ens DeGrazzio and could see how proud he was of his work on the project. The Admiral made a note to himself to keep an eye on this officer, Jayden had a lot of potential.

Adm Arayuss: Thank you, Jayden. Excellent work!

The CinC placed the Modulator down on the workbench as he saw Como Carpathia walk over carrying the Power Supply that was needed.

Adm Arayuss: Great, Commodore! I can take it from here, you and your fine officers here can go ahead and get Infiniti ready. The Professor and I can continue with the testing, then Rex and I will begin the replicating.

The Admiral slapped E.J. on his arm in a gracious manner, showing both his appreciation and affection for the friend he's had over the years. The Commodore meant a lot to him and they had a long past together when they served aboard the USS Explorer years ago.
Starfleet, United Federation of Planets

Post Mon Mar 03, 2008 8:40 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
LT DeGrazzio
Lieutenant

Jayden was extremely proud of his work and it was an honor for him to present it to Admiral Arayuss. The Ensign was very happy Prof Brewer allowed him the priviledge.

Ens DeGrazzio: Thank you, Admiral. It was an honor and a priviledge working with all of you on this project. I would love to do it again someday.

The young Science Officer returned to the workbench where Prof Brewer was continuing to clean their work area.

Ens DeGrazzio: Professor, I'm on my way to Infiniti to report in, and I wanted you to know that it's been a pleasure working with you and I hope to see you again really soon.

Jayden shook the Professor's hand and exited the lab on his way to the Space Dock, where USS Infiniti was waiting in it's berth. The Ensign was very excited about going on this mission. He couldn't wait to launch.

Post Mon Mar 03, 2008 10:07 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
COMO Carpathia
Commodore

E.J. could feel the affection and appreciation from Aeryck and it meant a lot to him. Their friendship endured many treacherous and perilous missions, and never once did it falter. He honestly felt their friendship would last forever.

Como Carpathia: You're welcome, Admiral. Infiniti will be ready to launch, you have my personal guarantee. Mr. Panettiere, will you join me? It's time to get our ship ready to go!

Seeing that Ens DeGrazzio was already on his way to their vessel, E.J. knew he didn't need to be told to report in to Cmdr Calzada once he was aboard. The Commodore waited on his Yeoman to join him before leaving Prof Brewer's Laboratory.

Post Mon Mar 03, 2008 10:25 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
LT Panettiere
Lieutenant

Jansen just finished cleaning up their workbench of all the mess they made putting the Power Supply together for the General's project when he heard Como Carpathia.

Lt. JG Panettiere: Yes, Commodore. I'm ready when you are, Sir.

The Yeoman walked with his CO back to their ship in the Space Dock. It had been a while since they've been aboard and it felt a little like they were on their way back home. Como Carpathia and the crew of Infiniti were his family, and the Starship is what Jansen considered to be his home address.

Post Mon Mar 03, 2008 10:41 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: