Professional Website Templates Free web design, web templates, web layouts, and website resources, psd templates | lminteractive | layoutbank | linkauction | bizsell  

Gamma Fleet RPG Forum Index -> Gamma Fleet Lounge

Corrupt-a-Wish
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
LCDR Graham
Lt. Commander

Such a nice wish... seems too bad I have to spoil it so I'll have to do it extensively: :P

- People stop killing whales, but they start killing fish to make up for the loss and because of the food chain, the whales get killed after all.
- Because people stop killing whales, important research can't get done.
- The perfumes made from amber can't be made and everyone starts smelling.
- World economy collapses.

- and most importantly: Kirk doesn't have to rescue Earth (The Voyage Home), he gets his punishment: stuck in an Admiral job and Gillian Taylor doesn't get to go to the future.

I wish the next Star Trek movie will be a great one.

Post Mon Sep 08, 2008 1:15 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
MGEN Alderez
Major General

You get your wish and the movie is such a hit that it is constantly sold-out and you cannot get tickets during the first month that it is released.

I wish my mother was still alive.

Post Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:45 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
LT Tyler
Lieutenant

She is...in the Mirror Universe! DUN DUN DUUUUUUUN!

I wish I had been able to go through Star Trek: The Experience one more time before they closed it down.

Post Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:34 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
CAPT Calzada
Captain

You get your wish, but on the day you go there's a power loss and you end up stuck in the shuttle simulator with no A/C running!

I wish I had nothing but good luck! Cool

Post Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:38 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
MR Little

You get your wish. Good luck shines on you and I return to GF! Because I return, GF sky rockets and posting falls to an all time low because no one knows how to reply. ;-)

I wish I could get my inheritance early so I could fly to America and build a Starship with ya'll.

Post Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:49 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
LCDR Graham
Lt. Commander

You get your wish, you spend all your inheritance money on a project that seems like a bottemless pit and you have nothing left but the clothes you wear and you sleep in the gutter. Oh well, at least you still have your Gamma Fleet friends. Well at least those that still want to be friends with you now that you have no money. Wink lol

I wish Obama will fix everything Bush ruined.

Post Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:08 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
LCDR Trylon
Lt. Commander

President Barack Obama repairs the nation and everyone is happy and prosperous. So much that America feels it can dictate to the world how to run their nations. Which of course leads to a pissed off planet.

I wish I had fame, fortune, and prosperity.

Post Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:11 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
LCDR Graham
Lt. Commander

Again? Bush did that too didn't he? :lol:

You exceed your 1 wish maximum, you become famous but you get fairy debt collectors at your door. After slamming the door in their face for the third time they take away everything and no-one even recognizes you.

I wish I had inspiration for my posting.

Post Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:05 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
MGEN Alderez
Major General

You've got your inspiration for posting, now you're expected to post in a timely manner.

I wish Lt. Graham posts within the next 12 hours.

Post Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:07 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
LCDR Graham
Lt. Commander

Due to a miscalculation in the space time continuum, all timezones where thought to be the same. You get your wish in a time-twisted way. In fact, today is yesterday and all over the world it's the same time. Tomorrow, I mean today all should revert back to normal. Lets hope it doesn't get worse by the minute as all biological clocks are ticking like time bombs.

p.s. I don't know if it was 12 hours as only the date is shown on the post. I also don't know how to take our different timezones into account.

I wish something nice is up ahead in the jeffies tube

p.p.s. I am not being iritated for real, because I admire your posting, I am just trying to keep the story interesting

Post Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:42 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: