Professional Website Templates Free web design, web templates, web layouts, and website resources, psd templates | lminteractive | layoutbank | linkauction | bizsell  

Gamma Fleet RPG Forum Index -> U.S.S. WHITESTAR

Mission 1 - Rendezvous with Oriskany
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 31, 32, 33
  Author    Thread Post new topic This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
LT Tudismaque
Lieutenant

Sickbay - Deck 9  Reply with quote  

The Ensign was pleased to hear that Lt. JG Thomas was feeling better and was willing to remain in bed and heal while they made their way back to SB34. It wouldn't be long now till they would arrive and Jacques was looking forward to it.

Ens Tudismaque: That's great, Lieutenant. Just lie still for now. I'm going to see if Dr. Brewer needs any assistance. I'll check on you in a little while.

The Assistant Medical Officer walked over to where Dr. Brewer was treating radiation burns and asked if the Doctor needed his help with anything.

Ens Tudismaque: Do you need my help with anything, Doctor? I finished treating Lieutenant Thomas of his fractured ribs, he's resting now.

As Jacques was waiting for Dr. Brewer to respond, he looked over at Cmdr Ashborn and saw that he had fallen asleep. He knew the XO needed some rest after all that happened to him and the pain of losing the Captain.

Post Sat Oct 26, 2019 9:40 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
CMDR Brewer
Commander

Dr. Brewer felt a sense of gratitude when Ensign Tudismaque walked over to volunteer help with treating those with radiation burns. He was also pleased to hear that Lt. JG Thomas was healing well and recovering nicely. Sonny smiled and put his hand on the young Ensign's shoulder as he was so pleased and proud of his acts of consideration.

Lt. Commander Brewer: Thank you, Jacques for checking to see if I needed help treating the victims suffering from radiation burns. I have a feeling of comfort knowing you would be here to help anytime you are needed. So far, all the burn victims are responding to treatments quickly but I will certainly call for your help when needed.

The Doctor looked around Sickbay as he continued.

Lt. Commander Brewer: In the meantime, you should try to rest and relax from all the hours of work you've done and provided for the unconscious crewman from Deck 13 and Lieutenant Thomas as well as your other duties. I want all of us to feel well and relaxed when we finally reach Starbase 34.

Dr. Brewer continued to use the Dermal Regenerator to heal the burns on the patient he was currently treating. He knew they would be at SB34 soon and there was probably going to be a ceremony of some kind and that it was a good idea to rest up for the festivities.

Post Mon Oct 28, 2019 12:32 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
LT Tudismaque
Lieutenant

Jacques was feeling a little fatigued so he decided to take Dr. Brewer's advice and sit down for a while in the Chief Medical Officer's office. He smiled back at the Doctor as he began heading over there.

Ens Tudismaque Thank you, Doctor. I'll take you up on that.

Still smiling, the Ensign walked into the office and sat back in the chair across from the desk where Dr. Brewer sits and relaxed. He figured they would be notified of their arrival at SB34 very soon.

Post Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:07 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
CMDR Cypher
Commander

Main Engineering - Deck 15  Reply with quote  

Thom continued working around Engineering keeping the ship together as they were being towed back to SB34 by Infiniti. As he worked on his main console, the display showed they were about 25 minutes from their destination. He thought it best to announce it to the crew so they knew they were almost home so he tapped his console's Comlink button to make the ship wide announcement.

Lt. Commander Cypher: This is Lieutenant Commander Cypher, I want to let everyone know that we're just twenty five minutes from Starbase 34. Just hang tight everybody, we'll be there soon.

The Chief Engineer went back to work throughout the Engine Room, somewhat thrilled to be able to get back to SB34 and check on his Tavern there. It really was a long time since he was there and looked forward to making some new friends.

Post Thu Oct 31, 2019 10:17 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
CMDR Skonch
Commander

Skonch was observing all the treatments being given by Dr. Brewer and his Assistant Medical Officer, Ens Tudismaque, silently as he stood out of their way. They were doing quite an adequate job at their tasks. The Doctor even gave the Ensign some time to rest in his office after all he had done. Shortly afterwards, the announcement from the Chief Engineer was received. Everyone in Sickbay made a sigh of relief they would be arriving soon at their destination in the Gamma Quadrant, Starbase 34. Since the Doctor was still treating radiation burns on crew members entering Sickbay, he walked into the office where Ens Tudismaque was seated.

Lt. Commander Skonch: It would appear that we will be arriving at Starbase 34 in twenty-four point five minutes, Ensign. The entire crew will most likely be transported directly to the base soon after our arrival. You should make preparations for that.

As the Chief Science Officer waited stoically for the Ensign to respond, he looked around the office of Dr. Brewer at the artwork on the walls. The Doctor must have obtained some of them from an Andorian artist since LtCmdr Skonch could recognize the art from work he saw before in a museum exhibit on his home planet of Vulcan.

Post Sat Nov 02, 2019 10:49 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
LT Tudismaque
Lieutenant

Chief Medical Officer's Office - Deck 9  Reply with quote  

Jacques quickly stood up when he heard LtCmdr Skonch inform him of Whitestar being close enough to SB34 to start preparing to beam all of the ship's personnel over to the base for an evacuation.

Ens Tudismaque: Right away, Sir!

The Ensign quickly updated all the medical files on the surviving members of Whitestar's crew and made a list of the fatalities so they can be transmitted to SB34. Afterwards, he began inventory of all their medical supplies so he could put in a requisition for new/updated supplies for their next mission out into the Gamma Quadrant.

Post Sun Nov 03, 2019 11:32 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
CMDR Ashborn
Commander

As Chase was sleeping on the BioBed in Sickbay, he heard the announcement from the Chief Engineer of their impending arrival at SB34. He sat up and felt a little dizzy so he let Dr. Brewer know, hoping to get an injection of Vertazine.

Cmdr Ashborn: Doctor? I'm still feeling a little dizzy, any chance I can get some Vertazine for it? I want to be able to stand up when we arrive at Starbase 34. For me to be laying down taking a nap would be so...dishonorable.

With Capt Adonis dead, he was the senior officer of the ship even though LtCmdr Cypher had temporary command of the towed vessel. When they arrived at the Starbase, they would want a full report of the events that occurred from Whitestar's perspective and with the CO gone it was the XO's job to give it.

Post Tue Nov 05, 2019 8:55 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
CMDR Brewer
Commander

Dr. Brewer checked Cmdr Ashborn's medical chart and his vital signs and determined that his dizziness was only temporary and nothing serious. He agreed that the drug Vertazine would help eliminate this problem now and even after he arrived at SB34.

Lt. Commander Brewer: Commander, I apologize for my delay in responding to you about your dizziness. I needed the time to review your medical chart for past treatments and medications. I am happy to tell you that your dizziness is only temporary and nothing serious and is only part of your recovery process . The drug Vertazine that you asked for will certainly help you. One of our Interns will be with you momentarily to administer the medication and anything else you might need.

The Doctor patted his hand on the XO's shoulder as he continued.

Lt. Commander Brewer: I will be here to personally monitor your condition and progress, and I will be near you at Starbase 34 . Other medical personnel will be there too, so if you feel the need for help, feel free to contact any one of us.

Dr. Brewer saw that his Assistant was busy doing pre-docking inventory. There were no more patients with radiation burns to treat, so he went into his office to update all the medical records on all the patients he treated here in Sickbay. He knew they would be submitted when they arrived at SB34 so he worked quickly and efficiently.

Post Wed Nov 06, 2019 12:06 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
CMDR Cypher
Commander

Main Engineering - Deck 15  Reply with quote  

As Thom was maintaining the power to the internal Force Fields to prevent the spread of radiation from getting further into the ship, he heard an announcement over the Com System from SB34.

SB34 Operations: Whitestar, this is Starbase 34 Operations. Standby for a mass Transport of the entire crew over to the Base. Stand clear of anything that may provide interference in the Transport cycle. We await your word.

The Chief Engineer was totally thrilled that they had arrived and were ready to escape from the radioactive dangers of remaining on the ship. He tapped his Combadge and replied to SB34 Operations.

Lt. Commander Cypher: This is Lieutenant Commander Thomas Cypher, Chief Engineer. Start beaming us over in exactly three minutes, we'll be ready.

Thom then tapped the Companel by his console and made the announcement to the crew.

Lt. Commander Cypher: Attention! Prepare for a mass Transport of everyone aboard, it will take place in three minutes. Get prepared and get clear of anything that could interfere with beaming. Cypher out.

The Chief Engineer quickly secured his station in Engineering and waited to be beamed aboard SB34. He was very happy they were rescuing everyone aboard. Even those who were trapped behind bulkheads would be beamed to safety. In what almost felt like an eternity, Thom felt himself dematerializing from Main Engineering.

Post Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:48 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 31, 32, 33

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: