Professional Website Templates Free web design, web templates, web layouts, and website resources, psd templates | lminteractive | layoutbank | linkauction | bizsell  

Gamma Fleet RPG Forum Index -> U.S.S. INFINITI

Mission 3 - Delivery to Sector Epsilon
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 33, 34, 35
  Author    Thread Post new topic This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
CAPT Calzada
Captain

Bridge - Deck 1  Reply with quote  

David shook the Commodore's hand as he stood up from the XO's chair on the Bridge. It was his pleasure to serve with such a legendary officer in his eyes. He really hoped that one day he would become as good as a Commanding Officer as Como Carpathia.

Cmdr Calzada: Commodore, I have been and always shall be your friend. It is my pleasure to serve with you, Sir. I'll see you at the ceremony, you can count on that.

The XO looked towards the rest of the people on the Bridge to see if there was anything they felt they needed to say before they exited Infiniti and entered SB34 via the gangway. The Commander was looking forward to the ceremony, he knew some of his friends aboard Infiniti would be getting commendations as well as a promotion.

Post Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:16 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
CMDR Delgado
Commander

Aléjandro secured the Flight Control Station and powered it down since it was no longer needed in Space Dock. Afterwards, he stood from his seat and turned to the others on the Bridge and spoke to all of them.

Lt. Commander Delgado: It's been an honor for me to be your pilot, Commodore. I'm glad Professor Brewer will be staying with us on Starbase 34, his work on the Deltaurans is the reason we're all still alive. I look forward to the ceremony later on. I will see you all there.

The Chief Flight Control Officer took his leave and exited the Bridge through the Turbolift and proceeded to his Quarters to clean himself up before going to the Galleria aboard SB34 and finding a nice place to relax before he was notified of the time and place for the ceremony and memorial for Capt Adonis.

Post Fri Nov 08, 2019 12:23 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
PROF Brewer
Civilian Scientist

Professor Lloyd Brewer was highly elated by the praise Como Carpathia had just given him, along with the praise from LtCmdr Delgado as well. It really warmed the Professor's heart with all the outpouring of kindness and support from everyone on the Bridge.

Prof Brewer: Commodore, because of the higher praise you have bestowed upon me, all doubts about my future plans to return to the University have been erased and I now officially declare to you that my decision to stay in the Gamma Quadrant as a Civilian Scientist is definite. I look forward to living and working toward fulfilling all your expectations of me. I hope Admiral Arayuss and all other members of the highest echelon will continue to have faith in my ability.

The Professor waited on the others to speak before he departed the Bridge to return to the Specialized Scientific Laboratories on SB34. He thought about all that was said about him regarding his work on the Deltaurans and smiled with pride. Not the self-absorbed kind, but the kind that was well deserved.

Post Fri Nov 08, 2019 1:46 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
LT Panettiere
Lieutenant

The Yeoman couldn't hold back his joy when he heard Prof Brewer say that he would be remaining in SB34's Specialized Scientific Laboratories. He threw his arms around Lloyd and gave him a tight hug for a least 15 seconds before releasing his grip around the Professor.

Lt. JG Panettiere: Thank you so much for staying, Professor! I promise I will always try to make you happy out here so far from your home on Earth. Just tell me what you need and I'll be there to help you, provided I'm not on a mission with Commodore Carpathia.

The Lieutenant JG stood beside the Professor and continued with his ear-to-ear grin. He was very pleased Prof Brewer was staying on SB34, and he looked forward to helping him with whatever he needed while he analyzed the data collected from the Battle of Sector Epsilon.

Post Sat Nov 09, 2019 3:59 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
PROF Brewer
Civilian Scientist

Prof Brewer was awed by the Yeoman's reaction about hearing that Lloyd was going to remain on Starbase 34. Jansen's degree of happiness was certainly obvious.

Prof Brewer: WOW! Jansen, thank you for letting me know how pleased you are that I will be staying on and working in the Specialized Scientific Laboratories.

The Professor continued with a smile on his face...

Prof Brewer: I appreciate your offer and willingness to work with me on any projects we may be called on to perform. We worked well together in times past and we can do it again. We made a good team and I look forward to a continued excellent relationship as we work together again.

The Civilian Scientist looked out to the others on the Bridge who voiced their support of him and his wish for him to remain on SB34. This was certainly a good group of people, and he wanted to let them know he appreciated them all.

Prof Brewer: Thank every one of you for your support, I look forward to seeing you all at the ceremony when it's announced. As for now, I'll head down to my office and wait for either the invitation to the celebration and/or the collected data on the Deltaurans.

Lloyd waved to the crew on the Bridge as he exited via a Turbolift and went to his temporary quarters to pick up his things before he made his way down the Gangway, proceeding to his office down in the Specialized Scientific Laboratories.

Post Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:23 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
LCDR Elbrun
Lt. Commander

Kestra observed the emotional outpouring of love and support towards Prof Brewer with an understanding that he was very well respected, and should be for that matter. With the Bridge crew shutting down their stations and filing out of there, she looked over at Como Carpathia to see how he was doing. Being a Betazoid, she was able to sense a strong feeling of accomplishment and satisfaction from the Commodore. This pleased the Counselor...

Lt. Elbrun: I'm glad you're feeling better, Commodore. I will see you later at the Ceremony, Sir. Take care of yourself.

The Lieutenant smiled at Como Carpathia before making her way off the Bridge and leaving the Commodore alone in his Command Chair. She felt he would be fine now that they were back at SB34, docked inside their berth. Kestra made her way to the Turbolift and took it to the Gangway entrance on Deck 8 to SB34. Walking through with the rest of Infiniti's crew into the Observation Lounge where they went their separate ways to be with family, friends and to relax before the Ceremony which was taking place relatively soon.

Post Wed Nov 13, 2019 4:25 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
COMO Carpathia
Commodore

The Commodore smiled at Lt. Elbrun as she departed the Bridge, leaving him alone. He walked around looking at each station thinking of the officer that manned each post. E.J. felt he was one of the luckiest Commanding Officers in Starfleet, and why he never wanted to be promoted to an administrative rank where he would be sitting at a desk inside of the Command Chair. As he walked by the Dedication Plaque, he placed his hand on it and whispered a thank you to Infiniti itself for bringing them all home. It was then when E.J. received a telepathic message from his friend, Adm Arayuss.

Adm Arayuss: Fleet Admiral Skyner is aboard Starbase 34 and wants to debrief us on the Battle of Sector Epsilon. Come to my office as soon as you can.

The Commodore sighed and concentrated a message back to the Admiral.

Como Carpathia: I'm on my way, Admiral.

E.J. entered the Turbolift and took it down to Deck 8 where he exited Infiniti through the Starboard Docking Port and walked down the Gangway and across the Observation Lounge to the row of Turbolifts where he took one to the Administration Offices where he would meet in the Office of the Commander in Chief of Gamma Fleet.

Post Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:57 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 33, 34, 35

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: