Professional Website Templates Free web design, web templates, web layouts, and website resources, psd templates | lminteractive | layoutbank | linkauction | bizsell  

Gamma Fleet RPG Forum Index -> Gamma Fleet HQ

Office of the Commander in Chief
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
RADM Martinelli
Rear Admiral

Tony smirked at the comment Como Carpathia made as he stood up and walked out, followed by MGen Alderez. He figured this was also a good time to mention to Adm Arayuss that Capt Marino was in need of an experienced Senior Staff for Sutherland's mission to Sector Epsilon.

RAdm Martinelli: Admiral, Captain Marino needs an experienced Senior Staff for Sutherland's mission to Sector Epsilon to safeguard the abandoned vessels out there till a fleet of tow-ships can be dispatched to bring them all back to Starbase 34. Since Oriskany and Whitestar are in need of repairs and Infiniti is due some down time, I'm thinking of asking for volunteers. What are your thoughts on this?

The Rear Admiral waited on Adm Arayuss to give his thoughts regarding Capt Marino's need for a Senior Staff for his first mission. With their experience they should be able to assist him in securing the area the abandoned vessels were in by a Class J planet. It would be beneficial to all concerned that those ships be returned and not left out there to be pillaged or taken by marauders and pirates.

Post Thu Jan 23, 2020 7:30 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
ADM Arayuss
Admiral

Aeryck thought what E.J. said as he was leaving his office was quite comical. He nodded back at Rex as he was leaving and then heard what Tony had to say. It did seem important for Lou to have an experienced Senior Staff aboard Sutherland for their upcoming mission.

Adm Arayuss: Good idea, Tony. I'll make the announcement at the promotion ceremony and have potential candidates contact you for more information regarding their duties and the mission itself. Captain Marino will be there too so you can do the introductions as well.

The Admiral looked over at FAdm Skyner and smiled as he rose up from behind his desk and walked over to him and gave him a pat on the shoulder.

Adm Arayuss: Thank you for being so thorough with Event Horizon's mission. I can see the details a lot clearer now than when I first read through the proposal and I'm glad you agree with having Professor Brewer on board in case there are any dimensional problems. He's a very competent scientist.

The CinC remained standing by both FAdm Skyner and RAdm Martinelli, listening for anything else they had to say before they left to get ready for the ceremony tonight. He wasn't sure how long they had before the Banquet Hall would be ready, but he knew from past experience that it didn't take long. Aeryck wanted to make sure he had enough time to clean up and get ready.

Post Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:37 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
FADM Skyner
Fleet Admiral

Jaeson nodded in acknowledgement at what Adm Arayuss had said and spoke as he rose from the chair he was seated in the CinC's office. The Fleet Admiral had a few things he wanted to go over before he spoke with LtCmdr Little about Event Horizon's mission, plus he wanted to freshen up and put on his dress uniform for the promotion ceremony as well.

FAdm Skyner: I'm glad we're on the same page, Aeryck. I've read Professor Brewer's reports on the Deltaurans and how they were an inter-dimensional species. I know he'll be an asset to the mission, even if nothing happens and all goes well. At least the Professor will get a vacation out of it.

This made him chuckle somewhat, like he did when Como Carpathia said he'd be the sharpest dressed Commodore at tonight's ceremony. Jaeson shook hands with Adm Arayuss and RAdm Martinelli as he made his way out the door.

FAdm Skyner: I've got some things I want to go over before I get ready to head to the Banquet Hall. I'll see you both later tonight.

The Fleet Admiral exited Aeryck's office leaving him and Tony behind to discuss Capt Marino's Senior Staff situation aboard Sutherland. It was not a matter that needed his attention so he felt there was no reason to stay behind and discuss it with them. Jaeson knew they had that situation handled and he was sure there would be plenty of officers volunteering for Sutherland's first mission in the Gamma Quadrant.

Post Fri Jan 24, 2020 10:55 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
RADM Martinelli
Rear Admiral

Tony was pleased that Adm Arayuss was going to announce that Capt Marino was in need of an experienced Senior Staff aboard Sutherland at the promotion ceremony. He shook the Admiral's hand before leaving the CinC's office.

RAdm Martinelli: You'll have to make the announcement after Commander Little's crew has been drafted. Otherwise we could end up with officers thinking they're going on Sutherland when in fact they've already been assigned to Event Horizon.

The Rear Admiral smiled and made his way towards the door and exited seeing Ens Russ at her desk working diligently on the preparations for tonight's festivities. Tony smiled and waved at her as he walked by her desk, down the corridor and to the Turbolifts where he used one to go to his room in an different area of SB34 and began the process of cleaning himself up and getting dressed for the ceremony.

Post Fri Jan 24, 2020 8:28 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
ADM Arayuss
Admiral

As Tony was leaving, Aeryck nodded in agreement to his friend. He didn't want officers volunteering for duty aboard Sutherland when they've already been assigned to the Event Horizon.

Adm Arayuss: I'll have to agree with you there, Tony. I'll make sure the proposed crew for Commander Little is notified before I make the announcement of volunteers needed for the Senior Staff for Captain Marino aboard Sutherland. I'll see you later tonight.

The Admiral watched as RAdm Martinelli left his office and in a few moments, he did the very same. Aeryck walked passed Andrea, who was still working at her desk on the preparations and the invites.

Adm Arayuss: I'm off to get ready, Andrea. Please let me know when you've completed, and get ready yourself. It will be a big night for lots of people and I'd like you there as well.

With that, the CinC walked down the corridor and entered a Turbolift, taking it to the deck where his Quarters were located. Upon entering, he thought it best to clean himself up before going through the process of getting into his dress uniform. Aeryck most certainly didn't want to put his dress whites on if he didn't wash himself first.

Post Sat Jan 25, 2020 11:21 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
LTJG Russ
Lt. Junior Grade

When Adm Arayuss walked out of his office and spoke to Andrea, she was nearly completed with all the planning for tonight's promotion ceremony. She just had to send out the invites to everyone and their families. She did have a question for the Admiral though, but he already left so she used the Companel on her desk to make her inquiry.

Ens Russ: Admiral? We've got many cases of champagne aboard. Do you have a preference for tonight's festivities?

While waiting on the CinC to reply, she continued sending out the messages via the internal messaging system to everyone's PADD or desk terminal. It was only a matter of moments before the Admiral replied.

Adm Arayuss: Andrea, have them serve Chȃteau Picard 2387. We're celebrating our heroes of the Battle of Sector Epsilon so nothing but the best for them.

Andrea smiled as she replied.

Ens Russ: Aye, Sir! I couldn't agree more.

The Ensign made a note on her PADD and sent the information to the Banquet Hall so they knew to go to SB34's special cargo area for fine champagne and wines. This was the real deal, nothing replicated here. When she finished with the invites, she closed out her terminal and took her PADD along to her Quarters using a Turbolift. There she could wash up and get ready for the ceremony.

Post Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:33 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: