Professional Website Templates Free web design, web templates, web layouts, and website resources, psd templates | lminteractive | layoutbank | linkauction | bizsell  

Gamma Fleet RPG Forum Index -> Starbase 34

Division 1 Commendation and Promotion Ceremony
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
CMDR Kee
Commander

James nodded in agreement as he looked towards the others seated around the table. He had volunteered for duty aboard Sutherland which was launching at 0800 tomorrow, so the XO was planning on going to his room aboard SB34 and reading over the data on his PADD regarding Sutherland's specifications.

Cmdr Kee: Well, Captain, I've got some data to go over on my PADD before I go to sleep tonight so I'll see you when we return from Sector Epsilon. I suggest you all do the same when you're done with your dessert as well.

Before the Commander walked from the table, he spoke to Cmdr Little.

Cmdr Kee: Good choice on the dessert, Chief. It was divine! I'll definitely be having that again.

With that, the XO left the Banquet Hall and went down the corridor to the Turbolifts and took a vacant one to the deck where his Quarters were located. As soon as James entered, he quickly removed his uniform and got his PADD to read over as he laid in bed. After a few hours of reading the specifications of Sutherland, he called out to the computer to dim the lights and went to sleep.

Post Wed May 20, 2020 10:55 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
LCDR Centares
Lt. Commander

Ajay was finished with his lobster, rice pilaf, vegetables and carrot cake. He was just relaxing and enjoying the company of his shipmates when Capt Calzada made the suggestion to get to bed early since most of them had missions to start tomorrow. Since LtCmdr Centares was joining the crew of Event Horizon and they were leaving at 1200 hours, he figured it was bedtime for him as well.

Lt. Commander Centares: My ship isn't leaving as early as Commander Kee's but I should get myself to bed anyway, that way I can be prepared to pilot Event Horizon wherever we've been ordered to go.

The Chief Flight Control Officer stood up from his chair and took a respectful bow to the Captain and the others seated at the table before exiting the Banquet Hall and collecting his family. Together they returned to their Quarters on SB34 and settled down for the evening. They only had this one night to be intimate with each other before Ajay had to leave for an unknown period of time, so they were going to make the best of it.

Post Wed May 20, 2020 4:04 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
LCDR Boffi
Lt. Commander

Michaelangelo finished off his vegetarian salad and carrot cake with a smile on his face. The Chief Ops Officer knew he had to be ready by 0800 for Sutherland's departure, plus he briefly looked over the data that was sent to his PADD by Lt. JG Russ that required more of a studious method of reading so he planned on doing that when he got to his room.

Lt. Commander Boffi: Well everyone, it's time for me to get to bed and get Alex to sleep too since he's coming with me aboard Sutherland tomorrow. You all have a good night and sleep well! It's been a pleasure, Captain.

The Lieutenant Commander got up from the table and motioned for the bus staff to take his place setting away. He made his way over to where Alex was sitting and told him it was time to leave so they could rest before the mission tomorrow. The youngster quickly finished off his pie and said his goodbyes to the friends he made sitting at the Junior Officers table and followed LtCmdr Boffi to their Quarters on SB34. When they arrived, Alex got immediately ready for bed as Michaelangelo got undressed and laid in his bed reading the data on Sutherland from the PADD he always kept with him. Some time had passed before he felt he read enough and dimmed the lights in his bedroom and went to sleep.

Post Wed May 20, 2020 7:32 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
LCDR Graham
Lt. Commander

Oriskany's Chief Sec/Tac Officer finished his Surf 'n Turf dinner and enjoyed his dessert as well when he saw the others heading back to their beds for the evening in preparation for the day ahead tomorrow. Although Event Horizon wasn't launching till 1200 hours, Peter wanted to get plenty of rest before that time came.

Lt. Commander Graham: Well Captain, it's been a pleasure to meet and share dinner with you, I look forward to serving with you aboard Oriskany when we return from whatever it is we're going. Until then, may you all have a good night and I'll see you on the flip side.

The Lieutenant Commander got up from his seat and allowed the busboy to remove his dishes and flatware as he walked away. LtCmdr Graham found his way to his Quarters aboard SB34 and quickly got undressed and jumped in his bed to go to sleep. Peter knew the amount of champagne he drank would help him sleep well tonight. Provided he didn't have to wake up in the middle of the night to relieve himself.

Post Thu May 21, 2020 10:48 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
CMDR Jovic
Commander - Provisional

Dragana was already finished with her antipasto salad and didn't have much more to go on her sherry trifle. She really found the dessert quite desirable and planned to have it again in the near future. When the Doctor finished, she looked towards Capt Calzada and spoke to him as she got ready to leave.

Cmdr Jovic: I look forward to getting to know you Captain, you were well liked aboard Infiniti so I am sure Oriskany's crew will do the same in no time at all. Since Sutherland is leaving at 0800 and I have some data to read up on, I am going to head to bed. It has been a pleasure dining with you tonight. Until we meet again, jolan tru.

The Doctor looked over at Cmdr Little who was finishing his dessert.

Cmdr Jovic: Well Lewis, that was a great dessert! Thank you for ordering it. It looks like we will be going our separate ways for a while. I wish you well on your first mission as a Commanding Officer. Be sure to come back!

Dragana patted him on his shoulder as she rose up from her chair and made her way to the her Quarters on SB34. When the Doctor arrived, she changed into her sleeping gown, took her PADD and went to her bed then began reading all the data that was provided on Sutherland by Lt. JG Russ. After a few hours of studious reading she put the PADD on her nightstand and called out to the computer to darken the room. The Chief Medical Officer thought about her mission on Sutherland and hoped there would be no casualties on their mission to Sector Epsilon like the ones suffered aboard Oriskany. Another hour later, Dragana fell asleep.

Post Thu May 21, 2020 6:35 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: