Professional Website Templates Free web design, web templates, web layouts, and website resources, psd templates | lminteractive | layoutbank | linkauction | bizsell  

Gamma Fleet RPG Forum Index -> U.S.S. SUTHERLAND

Mission 1 - Return to Sector Epsilon
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24
  Author    Thread Post new topic This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
LCDR Boffi
Lt. Commander

Bridge - Deck 1  Reply with quote  

Michaelangelo nodded to Cmdr Kee as he replied to him. There were no pressing plans made by Alexander that he was aware of, but it would be prudent to check in with his young foster son. They also had a residence on SB34 where the boy needed to register for school while Oriskany was docked.

Lt. Commander Boffi: Alexander and I have a residence on SB34 together and I haven't registered him for school yet. Since it may be a while before Oriskany is ready to launch, I was thinking of taking care of that before heading over to meet with Captain Calzada.

The Acting XO watched to see Cmdr Kee's reaction to what he said. They had known each other for a while and could read if the Commander was disappointed. If so, Michaelangelo would bring their belongings to his Quarters aboard Oriskany and join Cmdr Kee in meeting with Capt Calzada then register Alexander in SB34's school system afterwards.

Post Mon Mar 29, 2021 8:20 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
CMDR Kee
Commander

James smiled at Michaelangelo as he replied. He was not the least bit disappointed regarding LtCmdr Boffi wanting to get his foster son registered in school since Oriskany wouldn't be cleared for departure for some time yet. Being a foster dad was a big responsibility and the Acting CO did not want to step in the way of anything that needed to be done right away for the Acting XO's family unit.

Cmdr Kee: I'm sorry, I wasn't even thinking of that! Go right ahead and get Alexander settled in with school, I'll see you aboard Oriskany later on. I just need to disable the Command Codes under my control so the next Captain will have free access.

As the Commander walked over to the CO's chair, he tapped the Companel to activate the interface for a direct connection to Oriskany's main computer core.

Cmdr Kee: Computer, this is Commander James L. Kee, Acting Captain of USS Sutherland. Discontinue all Command Codes for me as of this moment. This will be my final entry.

With that done, James walked with Michaelangelo over to the Turbolift and they rode it down to their perspective decks to collect their things and place them inside officer's travel cases. As they separated to go to their Quarters, Cmdr Kee got all of his things from the XO's stateroom that he brought with him from Oriskany and placed them in his travel case. Once James was finished, he made his way to the Gangway Exit of Sutherland and walked proudly down into the Observation Lounge of SB34's Space Dock. From there Cmdr Kee was onward to Oriskany...

Post Mon Mar 29, 2021 4:22 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: