Professional Website Templates Free web design, web templates, web layouts, and website resources, psd templates | lminteractive | layoutbank | linkauction | bizsell  

Gamma Fleet RPG Forum Index -> U.S.S. INFINITI

Mission 4 - Rendezvous at New Bajor
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
COMO Carpathia
Commodore

Ready Room - Deck 1  Reply with quote  

E.J. finished his hot chocolate and used the napkin the Replicator provided to wipe his mouth before standing up to dismiss Chris and Tony so they could prepare the Squad for the mission to the surface of New Bajor. Seeing that the 1st Lieutenant finished his 7-Up as well, it was certainly time to get the Marine officers on their way below decks.

Como Carpathia: I won't hold you guys up any longer. Go get the Squad ready and procure the weapons you need for this mission. I'll sign off on whatever you and your personnel need for this operation. I'm going out to the Bridge after I clean up in here and let William know to send a message over to Whitestar about including the request for the spaceport's manifest in the message to be broadcast into the caves and tunnels running under New Rakantha.

The Commodore took the beverage glasses and the mug he used for his hot chocolate over to the Replicator for recycling. Since the Marines did use coasters for their drinks, there was not condensation marks on the table so there was no need to wipe it down. E.J. walked out of the Ready Room and returned to the Bridge and in doing do, called out to LtCmdr Trylon.

Como Carpathia: William, I need you to send a message over to Whitestar and let them know to include a request for the spaceport's manifest from the survivors in the transmission to be broadcast, when they find the frequency needed to get through to the colonists hiding below the surface. Get right on that, this way they know what's needed down there and how it will save the Marines time.

The Division 1 Commander took his seat on the Bridge and waited to hear back from this Chief Operations Officer that the task was complete. While waiting, E.J. looked over at Cmdr Delgado and wondered if anything occurred while the Commodore was in his Ready Room with MCpt Lopez and 1Lt. Parra.

Como Carpathia: Did I miss anything while I was talking to Chris and Tony in the Ready Room, Aléjandro?

E.J. listened for his XO's response as well as hearing back from LtCmdr Trylon on the message being sent over to Whitestar's Operations Officer. The Commodore presumed Lt. Mitchell would be working on the message to be sent down to New Rakantha, so this would be the perfect time to request an addition to the transmission.

Post Tue Oct 18, 2022 3:13 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
LCDR Trylon
Lt. Commander

Bridge - Deck 1  Reply with quote  

William did as the Commodore ordered and began the process of sending the message over to Whitestar using the Communications Panel to inform them of the request from Infiniti's Marines to include an addition to the broadcast that the spaceport's manifest was required to cut down on the amount of time the Squad needed to spend looking for it on a person-to-person basis. Once the message was sent over to the Akira Class Starship, the Lieutenant Commander informed Como Carpathia the task was completed.

Lt. Commander Trylon: Message sent, Commodore! I explained what our Marines needed added to the broadcast and why. I'll let you know as soon as we get a confirmation from Whitestar, Sir.

The Chief Operations Officer kept an eye on the Communications Panel for a response from the USS Whitestar that they received the message to add to the broadcast what the Marines needed. While waiting for a response from Lt. Mitchell, William listened to make sure there was nothing else from Como Carpathia that needed to be done. If there was, LtCmdr Trylon would be ready to take on whatever task the Commodore needed done at the Ops Station.

Post Wed Oct 19, 2022 2:48 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
CMDR Delgado
Commander

The Commander looked over at Como Carpathia and responded in a quick and efficient manner. In all honesty, the Commodore didn't miss a thing while he was talking to MCpt Lopez and 1Lt. Parra. They've just been sitting in orbit above New Rakantha, waiting on the frequency information from the USS Whitestar.

Cmdr Delgado: You haven't missed a thing, Commodore. How did everything go with Chris and Tony? Are they going to be ready for the mission down there?

The XO waited on a reply from Como Carpathia as he used the Center Console to check on the weather alert from the surface. There seemed to be a lot of rain going on down there because there was no power going to the atmospheric weather inhibitors. Usually they had clear starry nights and sunny days, very similar to the weather of Risa. This made visiting New Bajor popular for vacationing tourists. That fact made finding the spaceport's manifest even more important!

Post Thu Oct 20, 2022 5:40 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
COMO Carpathia
Commodore

E.J. nodded to his XO and smiled as he spoke to Aléjandro. The Marines were indeed ready for their mission down on New Bajor, they just needed to get the appropriate weapons needed for the evacuation. The Commodore also needed to brief the Doctor on what his part was going to play in all of this.

Como Carpathia: Everything went fine with those guys, as expected, they're ready for the mission. They all just need to outfit themselves with the projectile weapons needed to protect the colonists from any Xenomorphs that may try to attempt to interfere with the evacuation. I need to head down to Sickbay and talk to Dr. Sarrlak and let him know he needs to assemble his medical team for the away mission. You have the Bridge again, Aléjandro.

The Commodore rose from the CO's seat on the Bridge and walked over to the Turbolift to exit the Command Deck. Using the lift, E.J. went down to Deck 5 and walked down the corridor to Sickbay and entered. Seeing the Doctor in his office, the CO entered to speak with him.

Como Carpathia: Dr. Sarrlak, I need to speak with you. Your services will be needed down on the surface to aid in the evacuation of the remaining colonists. Particularly, you will be needed to scan for anyone with a Xenomorph embryo in their body and remove it before they can be transported off the surface. The Marines also need to be outfitted with a mobile scanning device that can detect who has been exposed so they can be treated immediately. I'd prefer not to have to lose anyone else to those damn things, those people down there have been through an awful lot. They've gone from living in a paradise, to living in Hell in a matter of days. Assemble a medical team as you see fit to assist you. If you need anything, don't hesitate to let me know and I will accommodate you.

The Division 1 Commander remained in the Chief Medical Officer's office and waited to hear what the Doctor had to say about the upcoming mission he had just been assigned to. The Commodore wasn't joking about Dr. Sarrlak needing anything either, so E.J. wanted to make sure the Doctor knew this. The CO looked around Sickbay through the transparent office walls and could see that they were ready to receive any injured survivors from New Bajor, once they were transported from the surface.

Post Fri Oct 21, 2022 1:13 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
CMDR Sarrlak
Commander

Chief Medical Officer's Office - Deck 5  Reply with quote  

The Vulcan physician stood up from behind his desk and approached Como Carpathia, before speaking to him in the Doctor's office. Dr. Sarrlak remembered when he treated LtCmdr Trylon when a Xenomorph burst from his abdomen, it was a complex medical procedure that saved William's life and the Doctor was not looking forward to having to endure that again. Sarrlak thought it best to remove the embryo as soon as it's detected by the scanning device that would be provided to the Marines.

Cmdr Sarrlak: I understand, Commodore. As always, I will do my best to assist those with medical needs while on the Away Mission. I will be bringing Ensign Diesso and our Medic, Crewman Flores with us. If there are any colonists with an embryo inside them, we will be sure to remove it before sending them up here, Sir.

The Chief Medical Officer remained standing in front of the Commodore in the event there was something else to speak of. If not, Dr. Sarrlak would get right to work preparing for departure. The Doctor would also speak to Ens Diesso and Cwmn Flores on having them join him on the Away Mission to New Rakantha. If Dr. Sarrlak had emotions, he would certainly be experiencing some anxiety over the mission he just was assigned. But since the Doctor was Vulcan and purged all of his emotions during the Kolinahr ceremony back on his home planet some time ago, Dr. Sarrlak felt the decision to send the Medical team to the surface was logical considering the circumstances.

Post Sat Oct 22, 2022 2:44 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
COMO Carpathia
Commodore

E.J. smiled at Dr. Sarrlak as he put a hand on Doctor's shoulder and addressed the Chief Medical Officer. The Commodore knew he had one of the best doctor's in Starfleet and had no problems letting Dr. Sarrlak know about it.

Como Carpathia: I know you'll do your best, Doctor. That's why I have you aboard Infiniti. You never cease to amaze me with your medical knowledge and skills! You're truly one of the best! I'll get on back to the Bridge and get out of your way so you can prepare for your mission on the surface of New Bajor.

The Commodore exited the office of the Chief Medical Officer and went through Sickbay to get to the corridor which lead to the Turbolift and entered so he could return to the Bridge on Deck 1. Upon arrival, E.J. walked down and resumed his seat on the Command Deck. By the expression on Cmdr Delgado's face, the CO could tell he missed nothing during his absence from the Bridge. Como Carpathia relaxed in the CO's chair as he waited to hear from anyone else about their status of what was going on with Infiniti.

Post Sat Oct 22, 2022 4:56 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
LCDR Trylon
Lt. Commander

Now that the Commodore had returned to the Bridge so quickly, William assumed all was well with Dr. Sarrlak and his medical staff with going down to New Bajor. As LtCmdr Trylon monitored his console, he immediately noticed an incoming transmission from Whitestar regarding the message to send down to the caverns, tunnels and caves under the capital city.

Lt. Commander Trylon: Commodore, we received a transmission from Whitestar of the message we'll be sending down to New Rakantha's subterranean complex. The message reads as follows...Five Starships in orbit, prepare for immediate evacuation, Marines coming down for protection with medical staff to remove embryos from infected survivors, spaceport manifest needed upon arrival...As soon as we receive the frequency modulation from Whitestar I'll be sending this down with full power, Sir!

The Chief Operations Officer didn't really need a confirmation from Como Carpathia, as what William was doing was what he was already told to do by the Commodore. LtCmdr Trylon patiently waited for the proper frequency information to be sent over from Whitestar. William knew it wouldn't take too much longer since they were all true professionals over there aboard the Akira Class vessel.

Post Mon Oct 24, 2022 2:54 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
CMDR Delgado
Commander

Hearing what LtCmdr Trylon said about the message to be sent down to the planet below made the Commander realize that soon the Marines would need to be going down to that Hellish place to save the colonists from a horrible fate of becoming Xenomorph food and vessels to spawn their young.

Cmdr Delgado: Thank you, William. Let us know as soon as you get the information on the frequency we need to use to broadcast the message down to the surviving colonists under New Rakantha.

The XO looked over at Como Carpathia and wondering if he was thinking the same thing Aléjandro was, about the safety of their Marines. It was going to be really dangerous down there and with all of those things running around, the Commander was truly worried about if any of the Squad was going to lose their lives on or under the surface. The stormy weather was certainly not going to help the situation either.

Post Sat Oct 29, 2022 3:27 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
LCDR Trylon
Lt. Commander

As time went by on the Bridge, William kept an eye on the Communication panel for news about the frequency modulation from the USS Whitestar. In an indeterminate amount of time, a message came through from the Akira Class Starship! After LtCmdr Trylon read the transmission, he announced it to the CO and XO!

Lt. Commander Trylon: Commodore, Commander! We've got the frequency information from Whitestar! One point Twenty-One Gigahertz on Subspace Frequency Eighty-Eight at twelve second intervals! I've set the Communications system to transmit at the proper settings, and channeled extra power to the array so the message will get full power! We're just waiting for the go ahead so all the ships in orbit can transmit at the same time, Sirs!

The Chief Operations Officer sent a READY! message back to Whitestar to let them know Infiniti was prepared to transmit once Capt Daqtorgh gave the order to do so. This also meant it was time to launch the Marines to the surface in their ISSCV. That way they would have a mobile base of operations where they can organize the evacuation and a place where the medical team can perform the necessary procedure to remove Xenomorph embryos.

Post Thu Nov 03, 2022 5:22 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
COMO Carpathia
Commodore

E.J. was ecstatic when he heard LtCmdr Trylon exclaim that the frequency had been discovered! They just needed to wait on Capt Daqtorgh to contact the ships of Gamma Fleet and inform the Ops Officers of each vessel when to initiate the broadcast. Just as the Commodore was about to thank William for his update on the frequency information, the Bridge of Whitestar appeared on the Main Viewscreen with Capt Daqtorgh standing front and center!

Capt Daqtorgh: Attention all Ops Officers this is Captain Daqtorgh aboard Whitestar, on my mark commence broadcasting the message. 1-2-3 Mark.

The Commodore looked over his shoulder at the Chief Ops Officer and could see that LtCmdr Trylon had begun sending the message as Capt Daqtorgh had instructed. This meant that the colonists would soon be aware of the vessels in orbit above their city! It was time to launch the Marines and Dr. Sarrlak with his medical team in the ISSCV down to the opening to the underground complex below. E.J. tapped his Combadge to contact both MCpt Lopez and the Doctor to inform them it was their time to depart.

Como Carpathia: Carpathia to Captain Lopez and Dr. Sarrlak! The broadcast has begun so we need you down on the surface as soon as possible. We don't want the colonists standing out in the open waiting for you to arrive with those things crawling around down there! It would certainly be game-over for them to be out there in the rain without your presence to help them get ready for the evacuation. It's departure time!

The CO waited to hear back from both MCpt Lopez and Cmdr Sarrlak on their preparation for the immediate departure aboard the Marine support ship being prepped for launch in the Shuttlebay on Deck 10. Once the Squad and the medical team was aboard, the ISSCV would launch from Infiniti to help the colonists down at the entrance to the underground labyrinth. From there the Marines would secure the area and Dr. Sarrlak could start helping the colonists with their medical needs.

Post Sat Nov 05, 2022 12:54 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: