Professional Website Templates Free web design, web templates, web layouts, and website resources, psd templates | lminteractive | layoutbank | linkauction | bizsell  

Gamma Fleet RPG Forum Index -> U.S.S. EUREKA

Mission 1 - Minor Auxilium Requiratur...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
CAPT Bennet
Captain

Capt Sull's Quarters - Deck 1  Reply with quote  

Claire nodded in acknowledgement to what Azeri had said to her and smiled. Capt Sull was being extremely gracious considering her debilitating condition that was on the mend.

Capt Bennet: You're very welcome, Captain. I'll be heading to the Bridge for now, so if you need anything at all and Ensign Montoya is available, I'll send him to you immediately. Rest well!

The Captain watched as Capt Sull rolled onto her side and put her arm around her companion, Patience. Smiling, Claire walked towards the exit of the Captain's cabin and left Azeri to relax in her Quarters. As Capt Bennet continued to the Turbolift, she thought about what a unique lifeform Patience was and how good it for Azeri to have her by her side during her recovery. Entering the lift, Claire descended down to Deck 2 and walked out onto the Bridge. Seeing that Cmdr Sladek was still not on the Bridge, the Captain asked Lt. Gutierrez what occurred in her absence.

Capt Bennet: What happened in my absence, Mateo? Anything new on the evacuation of the refugees from New Bajor?

As the CO waited for the Chief Flight Control Officer to fill her in on the evacuation of the children standing around in the terrible weather going on down around the extraction site. Claire knew once it was time for Eureka to start beaming up the child refugees, the Captain wanted to maximize the amount of children the California Class Starship could accommodate. Even if that meant housing them in other parts of the ship, besides the Holodecks. Capt Bennet wanted to make sure not a single child would be left behind.

Post Thu Feb 29, 2024 12:53 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
LT Gutiérrez
Lieutenant

Bridge - Deck 2  Reply with quote  

Mateo gave his report to Capt Bennet as soon as she asked for it upon her arrival on the Bridge. Since the Lieutenant was monitoring what was happening between Oriskany and the extraction site on New Bajor, Lt. Gutiérrez was aware of the upgrade in the amount of refugees that could be transported at one time.

Lt. Gutiérrez: The Captain of Oriskany has upgraded the amount of refugees the ships in orbit could beam up by sending down more Transporter Enhancers so that instead of forty at a time, ships can beam up one hundred and twenty in one shot. Oriskany is transporting them up now and should be at capacity very soon. I believe Sutherland will be the next ship to take on refugees. Not sure if Infiniti or Explorer will be next before it's our turn. As far as I know, Commander Sladek is still asleep in the Arboretum. How is Captain Sull doing?

The Chief Flight Control Officer hoped the CO would be on the Bridge for a while, not that the Lieutenant minded being in command in her absence. Mateo just didn't want to be away from the Flight Control Console for long. It was a position Lt. Gutiérrez really liked and only in the absence of the CO and XO would he be required to sit in the Captain's Chair. The Lieutenant did not fear being in command, he just preferred being being in charge of flying Eureka wherever it needed to go.

Post Tue Mar 05, 2024 2:55 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
CAPT Bennet
Captain

The Captain took her seat on the Bridge as she listened to Lt. Gutiérrez inform her of the report that Oriskany had increased the amount of refugees that could be beamed up from the extraction site. Claire was really impressed with the number of children the ships could transport at one time.

Capt Bennet: That's wonderful news, Mateo! Mr. Ramius, be sure we'll be ready to beam up that amount of children when the time comes, okay? Captain Sull is doing fine, but she'll be recuperating in her cabin for a while. I think it's about time Commander Sladek, woke up and resumed his duties. Even though there's not much happening.

Tapping her Combadge, the Captain called out to the XO.

Capt Bennet: Bennet to Commander Sladek! It's time to wake up, Ulrich! You've been asleep for well over an hour! Please report to the Bridge as soon as you can, Bennet out!

Now that Claire handled the situation with the sleeping XO in the Arboretum, she looked over to the Ops Station and waited to hear back from Marko if he would be able to accommodate beaming up 120 children at a time from the extraction site. Once the XO arrived on the Bridge, the CO would fill him in on the extraction number being increased. Then Capt Bennet would go to the Ready Room and contact Adm Arayuss and give him a report on Capt Sull's condition, as he requested.

Post Tue Mar 26, 2024 2:48 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
ENS Ramius
Ensign

While sitting at the Ops Station, Marko heard what the Captain stated to him and immediately made the modifications to the Transporters so they could indeed beam up 120 children at a time. Once the Ensign finished with the mods, he informed Capt Bennet of it.

Ens Ramius: All set, Captain! We'll be able to bring up a hundred and twenty kids at a time as soon as you give the word, Ma'am!

The Chief Ops Officer maintained his duties as he watched over the Ops Station, making sure all systems were functioning properly. If anything were to happen unexpectedly, Marko would notify Capt Bennet immediately. The Ensign was very well trained as an Operations Officer, even though this was his first mission as the Chief Ops Officer aboard Eureka.

Post Wed Apr 03, 2024 10:36 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
CMDR Sladek
Commander

Arboretum - Deck 4  Reply with quote  

Ulric was awakened by the sound of Capt Bennet's voice over his Combadge ordering the Commander to return to the Bridge. Tapping his Communicator Badge, the First Officer responded to the Captain, who was on the Bridge.

Cmdr Sladek: Sladek here, Captain! I'm on my way to the Bridge, see you soon, Sladek out!

Getting up from beneath a large tree, Ulric brushed off the grass from his uniform and quickly walked to the door and exited the Arboretum. Making his way to the closest Turbolift, the XO indicated that his destination was the Bridge on Deck 2. Moving at the usual fast pace the lift system uses, the Commander arrived on the Bridge in just a matter of moments. Walking out of the Turbolift, Ulric walked over and took his seat to the right of Capt Bennet and smiled at her.

Cmdr Sladek: I'm here as ordered, Captain. Did I miss anything while I was away on tour of this marvelous vessel of yours?

The XO looked around the Bridge and saw that all the officers in attendance were monitoring their stations at this time, meaning that nothing was really happening presently. Ulric wondered why he was ordered to the Bridge at such an uneventful time. Cmdr Sladek thought it might be possible the Captain needed him on the Bridge so she could go to her Ready Room for some official business. Whatever the reason Ulric was summoned to the Bridge, he was sure to find out soon enough.

Post Mon Apr 08, 2024 7:35 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: