Professional Website Templates Free web design, web templates, web layouts, and website resources, psd templates | lminteractive | layoutbank | linkauction | bizsell  

Gamma Fleet RPG Forum Index -> U.S.S. INFINITI

Mission 0 - Pre-Launch
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
MR Cypher

As Cypher makes his way to the turbo lift to start his duties it brought a smile to his face. He got off the lift and heads for the transporter room where he awaits the arrival of the new Engineering staff of the Infiniti.

As he enters the transporter room he notices a crew member behind the controls, he smiles and nods to the crewman. Now Cypher plays the waiting game for the new people to arrive.

Post Mon Apr 05, 2004 1:13 pm   
MR Sander

Lt. Junior Grade Dylan Sander Reports for Duty  Reply with quote  

Lt. Junior Grade Dylan Sander came aboard his new assignment: USS Infiniti. It would be his first time serving as a department head and he looked forward to his post as the Chief Tactical/Security Officer.

He went to the TL and entered. "Bridge." He said and the TL complied. Soon he was on the bridge of this fine vessel. He noticed an officer at the Science Station wearing the teal color of that department and the rank insignia of a Lt. Commander.

Lt. JG Sander: Excuse me sir, where can I find the Captain?

He awaited a response...

Post Mon Apr 05, 2004 2:58 pm   
LCDR Ellis
Lt. Commander

Lt. David Ellis Reports for Duty  Reply with quote  

Lt. Ellis was quickly putting his last minute notes together on his new desigin for a warp theory and was eagrly awaiting to put it to the test when he heard the message come across from his new Captain.

Capt Carpathia: This is the Captain, I would like all members of the crew who haven't checked in yet to do so as soon as possible by coming directly to my Ready Room. As soon as everyone has done so, we can be on our way to Sector Delta and investigate the possibility of an Omega Particle that was reported by a Romulan freighter. Let's get a move on so we can get out there. Captain out.

Ellis quickly gathered everything together and contacted the Transporter room.

Lt. Ellis: Lieutenant Ellis ready for transport... Energize.

As soon as he boarded the ship he quickly made his way to the Captain's Ready Room and reported for duty.

Lt. Ellis: Lieutenant David Ellis reporting for duty, Sir.

Post Mon Apr 05, 2004 3:05 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
MR Hennings

After the replicator synthesized his green tea, Aaron sat down in his chair and relaxed sipping his hot tea. Looking around to see his new home on his new ship. With the artifacts, paintings, and pictures all up and in place Aaron went to his desk and asked the computer to pull up the crew manifest.

Lt. Commander Hennings: Computer pull up the crew manifest for the Infiniti.
Infiniti-Com: Accessing.. Files are listed in alphabetical order.

Lt. Commander Hennings: Thank you.

Reading over the crew?s biography?s Aaron finds that the Infiniti has many postings filled with very experience personnel, some more than him. Aaron feels good that he has the honor of serving with such a class of people.
Finishing his tea he walks out of his quarters and gives himself a guided tour of the ship. Proceeding to Engineering, Aaron walks in to the room staring up at the warp core. He taps some of the consoles checking out the schematics of the core itself. Talking to himself..

Lt. Commander Hennings: Wow the warp field capacity is just as high as a Galaxy class starship, but ten times the efficiency.

A young man leans over the top of the second floor of Engineering.

Engineering Crewman: Yepp! She?s a fine ship, one of the most advanced in the fleet.

Jumping a little, Hennings looks up at the handsome face, stumbling a bit with his words.

Lt. Commander Hennings: I.. I didn?t see you there. Yes the Infiniti is a great looking ship. I?m Lt. Commander Aaron Hennings. I am the Chief Science Officer aboard. Are you fresh out of the Academy?

Engineering Crewman: Good to meet you, I am Crewman Dean.. Robert Dean. Yepp, I just graduated last semester.

Lt. Commander Hennings: Well it was nice meeting you to; I will see you around sometime Mr. Dean.

After looking around the ship, Aaron sat at his station on the bridge working on the sensors and such when he heard the Turbo Lift doors open, coming out of the lift was a man in a gold uniform, asking where the Captain was. Turning around in his chair he stands saying..

Lt. Commander Hennings: The Captain is in his Ready Room; he is awaiting the rest of the crew to check in with him. I am Lt. Commander Hennings, Chief of the Science department onboard. And you are?

Post Mon Apr 05, 2004 3:10 pm   
MR Sander

Lt. JG Sander responded to the CSO.

Lt. JG Sander: Sir, I am Lieutenant Junior Grade Dylan Sander. I am the Chief Tactical/Security Officer aboard. Pleased to meet you!

Sander said this as he extended his hand.

Lt. JG Sander: It will be a pleasure to serve with you, Commander.

He awaited the handshake and response from the CSO.

Post Mon Apr 05, 2004 4:23 pm   
MR Hennings

Commander Hennings took the Lieutenant?s hand in friendship.

Lt. Commander Hennings: The pleasure is mine Lieutenant. The Captain?s Ready Room is just across the bridge.

Aaron nodded at Sander, and then went back to work on configuring his station to his preference.

Post Mon Apr 05, 2004 5:13 pm   
MR Cypher

When the new crewmembers arrived on the ship Cmdr Cypher noticed that they never introduced themselves to him, but just walked past him as the exited the transporter room. He did not know quite how to react to that. Perhaps they were just too focused on meeting the ship's CO or whatever but it was hard for them to miss him in the same room.

But Cypher paid no mind to that and exited the Transporter Room and made his way to Main Engineering where he will meet up with the Chief Engineer as soon as his meeting with the Captain was complete.

Cmdr Cypher walked throughout Main Engineering as he waited on the new Chief Engineer to arrive.

Post Mon Apr 05, 2004 10:33 pm   
COMO Carpathia
Commodore

The CO heard the chime of his door as it opened and Lt. Ellis entered his Ready Room.

Lt. Ellis: Lieutenant David Ellis reporting for duty, Sir.

The CO rose from his chair from behind his desk and offered his hand in friendship as he spoke to him.

Capt Capathia: Welcome aboard Infiniti Lt. Ellis. I hope you found your quarter's accomodating? The XO was waiting for you in the Transporter Room, that would have been that officer in the Command division color and rank insignia of a Commander on his collar. Apparently you left in such haste that you overlooked him there awaiting your arrival. But be that as it may, he's waiting for you now in Main Engineering. I would like to get the warp core online and the ship ready to leave Starbase 34 relatively soon. So if you can make the warp core start-up a priority, I would appreciate it.

((OOC: Awaiting response from Lt. Ellis))

While he was speaking to the CENG the door chimed again and it was Lt. JG Sander, the ship's Chief Tactical/Secuity Officer who entered.

Capt Carpathia: Welcome aboard Lt. Sander, I will be with you in a few moments, please have a seat here in the Ready Room.

((OOC: Awaiting response from Lt. JG Sander))

Post Mon Apr 05, 2004 11:04 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
MR Sander

Lt. JG Sander nodded to the CO.

Lt. JG Sander: Aye aye, sir.

He then walked a few feet from where they stood and took a seat. He looked around the well put together Ready Room and slipped into the comfortable seat as waited for the CO to turn his attention to him...

Post Thu Apr 08, 2004 7:22 pm   
COMO Carpathia
Commodore

The CO nodded with a smile and responded to Lt. JG Sander.

Capt Carpathia: Thank you, Lieutenant. I will be with you shortly.

He continued his conversation with Lt. Ellis...

((OOC: Awaiting response from Lt. Ellis))

Post Fri Apr 09, 2004 8:18 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: