Professional Website Templates Free web design, web templates, web layouts, and website resources, psd templates | lminteractive | layoutbank | linkauction | bizsell  

Gamma Fleet RPG Forum Index -> U.S.S. INFINITI

Mission 0 - Pre-Launch
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
CMDR Sarrlak
Commander

Lt. JG Sarrlak Reports for Duty  Reply with quote  

Coming aboard, Lt. JG Sarrlak, a Vulcan male of about 27, walked towards the TL and entered. He spoke calmly, in a typical Vulcan manner.

Lt. JG Sarrlak: Deck 5.

The TL engaged and brought Sarrlak to the appropriate deck. He then walked to his assigned quarters, denoted by the plaque on the door "Chief Medical Officer". He entered and dropped his bags. He then tapped his combadge and spoke in a Vulcan tone to the CO.

Lt. JG Sarrlak: Captain, this is Lieutenant Junior Grade Sarrlak, I am your Chief Medical Officer. I do not have the time to come meet you as I am going to prep sickbay for launch. I will be there if you need me. I am obviously aboard.

He awaited a response and he walked in a disciplined manner towards Sickbay...

Post Thu Apr 15, 2004 11:05 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
LCDR Ellis
Lt. Commander

Lt. Ellis nodded respectfully to the CO.

Lt. Ellis: Thank you for your time, sir. With your permission, I would like to go to Main Engineering and get started.

Ellis waited for a response from the CO, he knew a line was growing behind him.

Post Thu Apr 15, 2004 11:11 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
COMO Carpathia
Commodore

The CO nodded to Lt. Ellis, dismissing him. Then he heard the voice of the CMO informing him that he had arrived and was on his way to prep Sickbay for launch.

Capt Capathia: Dr. Sarrlak, it's a pleasure to have you aboard and I look forward to meeting you. Thank you for getting Sickbay ready for launch.

As Lt. Ellis exited his Ready Room he could see Lt. Commander Delgado leaning against the rail on the Bridge, as well as Lt. Trylon leaning on the OPS station. He smilled at them both, then spoke to Lt. JG Sander.

Capt Carpathia: Mr. Sander, our Chief Engineer is heading down to get the warp core online. All of the Bridge stations should be coming out of their standby mode shorty. You may want to begin the pre-launch diagnostics of the Tactical Station at this time.

He smiled as he looked at the size comparison of his Tactical Officer and the large Klingon that sat beside him. He remebered an old movie he had seen with RAdm Arayuss, where the tagline for the film was "Size Does Matter".

((OOC: Awaiting Response from Lt. JG Sander))

Post Thu Apr 15, 2004 3:48 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
MR Sander

Lt. JG Sander nodded at the CO.

Lt. JG Sander: Aye, aye sir. I 'll go log into the TAC/SEC station and start preparing for launch. Thank you for your time, Captain.

He quickly left the Ready Room and went to his station on the Bridge and awaited a 'green light' from Engineering...

Post Thu Apr 15, 2004 4:04 pm   
COMO Carpathia
Commodore

After he watched Lt. JG Sander exit to the Bridge, he turned his attention to the Klingon that sat calm and collected on the couch.

Capt Carpathia: Mr. Bath'Ney, as I said before, I would like to thank you for accepting the position aboard Infiniti.

The CO approached the couch and sat at the other end and continued speaking...

Capt Carpathia: Our first mission here in the Gamma Quadrant is to investigate the posibility of an Omega Particle in Sector Delta. The report came from a Romulan freighter that was in the area. I don't anticipate any hostile situations, but I'm a cautious man, which is why I personally selected you as my Marine Detachment Commander.

He sat there awaiting a response from the immense Klingon.

Post Thu Apr 15, 2004 4:24 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
MR Bath'Ney

He rose from the couch and went back to attention with his eyes fixed on his new CO.

1Lt. Bath'Ney: Yes Sir, and what a lovely little particle it is, ever so harmless, but so potent. It shouldn't be too bad to deal with. However Captain, the Romulans...I don't trust them as far as I could launch one into the Beta Quadrant.

He lets out a great laugh the House of Martok would be proud of.

Post Thu Apr 15, 2004 4:56 pm   
COMO Carpathia
Commodore

The CO laughed with him and then responded.

Capt Carpathia: Be that as it may, Lieutenant, we still need to investigate their report. Gunnery Sergeant Arbor is your Detachment Sergeant and he will be reporting to you soon. I hear he's a good man and will serve you well. So if you would like to go to your office on Deck 7 and prepare it for launch and await Arbor to check in with you, that would be fine. I still need to speak with the other senior staff members before we leave Starbase 34.

He stands and extends his hand again to the warrior, in friendship.

Capt Carpathia: I'm very proud to have a member of the House of Martok aboard my vessel. I'm sure it will bring you and your House honor.

He awaited a response.

Post Thu Apr 15, 2004 5:12 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
MR Bath'Ney

He extends his hand and thanks the Captain for his kind words. Goes back to attention and speaks.

1Lt. Bath'Ney: Captain, I'm going to my quarters to get stowed away then I will report to my office on Deck 7. I'll notify you when Sergeant Arbor reports to me.

He then snaps a quick razor sharp turn and heads for the open Ready Room door and as he passes Lt. Commander Delgado and Lt. Trylon he gives them a friendly nod as he makes his way acrossed the bridge to the turbolift, waits for the doors to open then enters.

1Lt. Bath?Ney: Deck 3.

He feels the turbolift move the short distance to Deck 3 when the doors open he steps into the corridor and proceeds the short distance and to the right and through the doors to his quarters. As he enters he walks to the bed and takes his Bat?Leth and hangs it on the wall. Then opens his bag of belongings and places pictures of his family including his little girl Dest?Eny on his desk in his room with some of his Starfleet Tactical Manuals. Then he proceeds to change into his regular Starfleet uniform. He then walks back to the door of his quarters as it slides open he walks into the corridor. He proceeds to the turbolift and walks though its sliding doors.

1Lt. Bath?Ney: Deck 7.

He walks out into the corridor leading to his office. As he reaches the doors to his office he enters and prepares for launch and Sergeant Arbor to report to him.

Post Thu Apr 15, 2004 6:11 pm   
CMDR Delgado
Commander

As the Klingon Marine passed him and nodded, he returned the nod with a friendly smile.

Lt. Commander Delgado: Wow, that's a big Klingon. Hey William, I think the Captain can see us now. Lets get in there before anyone else shows up.

He stands there smiling at the Lieutenant motioning for him to proceed to the Ready Room with him.

Post Thu Apr 15, 2004 6:21 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
LCDR Trylon
Lt. Commander

He smiled as the Klingon Marine passed him and responded to Lt. Commander Delgado.

Lt. Trylon: You got that right, he's huge. Let's get in there and see the Captain.
He followed Lt. Commander Delgado into the Captain's Ready Room.

Post Thu Apr 15, 2004 6:30 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: