Professional Website Templates Free web design, web templates, web layouts, and website resources, psd templates | lminteractive | layoutbank | linkauction | bizsell  

Gamma Fleet RPG Forum Index -> U.S.S. INFINITI

Mission 0 - Pre-Launch
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
CMDR Delgado
Commander

Entering the Captain's Ready Room with Lt. Trylon he spoke towards the CO.

Lt. Commander Delgado: That's a big Klingon, glad he's on our side. Captain, I'm reporting for duty as requested. Looks like I'll be piloting Infiniti now.

He stood there smiling, and then continued...

Lt. Commander Delgado: Oh, and this is Lt. Trylon, your Chief Operations Officer.

He stood there again, smiling...

Post Thu Apr 15, 2004 5:41 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
LCDR Trylon
Lt. Commander

After he was introduced, he extended his hand to the CO and spoke.

Lt. Trylon: William Trylon, Sir. It's a pleasure to meet you. I'm very happy to be here as a member of your crew. I hope I can honor you by proving you made a good choice in selecting me.

He awaited a response from the CO.

Post Thu Apr 15, 2004 5:45 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
COMO Carpathia
Commodore

The CO smiled widely at the comment Lt. Commander Delgado made when they entered the room. He shook Lt. Trylon's hand when he was introduced and spoke to them both.

Capt Carpathia: I'm so glad you made it here, Al?. I didn't want anyone else piloting the ship. You did so well on Explorer, there was no way I wanted someone else piloting me through space.

Then he spoke to Lt. Trylon.

Capt Carpathia: It's a pleasure to meet you too, Lieutenant. I've looked over your service record from the USS Androcus and was quite impressed. I hope you found your accomodations aboard Infiniti satisfactory?

He awaited responses from both officers.

Post Thu Apr 15, 2004 6:09 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
CMDR Delgado
Commander

He smiled back at the CO and continued the conversation.

Lt. Commander Delgado: But of course, who else do you know that can pilot an Intrepid Class starship like it was an A-Wing starfighter in a "Star Wars" movie? I know we're getting ready to launch soon and the warp core will be coming online, so I should get to the CONN and begin the pre-launch proceedure and get us ready to make like a baby, and head out.

He stood there waiting to be dismissed.

Post Thu Apr 15, 2004 6:19 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
MSGT Arbor
Master Sergeant

GSgt. Cody Arbor Reports for Duty  Reply with quote  

Gunnery Sergeant Cody Arbor came aboard the Infiniti and proceeded as ordered to Deck 7. He entered the office of the Marine Detachment Officer and stood at attention before him.

The Gunnery Sergeant's discipline and years of combat experience showed on his masculine, weathered face. He wore his hair tightly cut and walked with an extreme military manner - not a man to mess with unless you planned on betting your life on it.

GSgt. Arbor: Gunnery Sergeant Cody Arbor reporting as Detachment Sergeant as ordered, Sir.

He quietly awaited a response from the Marine Detachment Officer.

((OOC: Awaiting Response from 1Lt. Bath'Ney))

Post Thu Apr 15, 2004 6:20 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
LCDR Trylon
Lt. Commander

Lt. Trylon responded to the CO.

Lt. Trylon: Oh Sir, the accomodations are just fine. I finally got a room with windows. I couldn't be happier. Since we're getting ready to launch I'll get over to the OPS station and begin the pre-launch system diagnostics. I just want you to know Sir, it's an honor to serve with you and be a member of your crew.

He awaited to be dismissed by the CO.

Post Thu Apr 15, 2004 6:28 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
COMO Carpathia
Commodore

The CO laughed at Delgado's anecdote and then nodded to them both.

Capt Carpathia: Agreed, you're both dismissed to your stations. Once the core is online and systems are go, and our new Counselor checks in we're on our way to Sector Delta.

The CO returned to his desk and awaits the arrival of Ensign Kestra Elbrun and the report from Engineering that the core is online, and the department heads to report in that all systems are ready. As he waits, he makes another entry in the Captain's Log.

Post Thu Apr 15, 2004 6:47 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
CMDR Delgado
Commander

Nodding to the CO he exited the Ready Room and proceeded to the CONN and began the pre-launch sequence checklist, that he has done so many times before aboard Explorer. He went through the sequence with ease and awaited the main systems to come online. He spoke softly to himself so that the others on the Bridge would not hear.

Lt. Commander Delgado: May the Force be with us...

He continued monitoring the CONN station while waiting for the core to come online and the orders from the CO to get underway.

Post Thu Apr 15, 2004 6:59 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
LCDR Trylon
Lt. Commander

Lt. Trylon smiled to the CO and followed Lt. Commander Delgado out of the Ready Room and went straight to the OPS station and got it ready for launch. He looked around the Bridge from his station at Delgado at the CONN and over at the CSO at his station and then at the main viewscreen. He was almost afraid he was dreaming that he was there. It was hard for him to contain his excitement, but he knew he had to remain professional. He earned his position there, the Captain wouldn't have selected him otherwise. He continued working at his station in almost a complete state of bliss. Soon they would be launching and he could hardly wait.

Post Thu Apr 15, 2004 7:16 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
LCDR Elbrun
Lt. Commander

Ens Kestra Elbrun Reports for Duty  Reply with quote  

Ens Elbrun walked out of the transporter room, after beaming on board Infiniti as they're new ship's counselor, she proceeded down the corridor and into the TL.

Ens. Elbrun: Deck 5.

Moments later, she exited the TL and walked down the corridor and finds her quarters and enters. Puts her bags out of the away and then exited her quarters, and proceeded down the corridor and enters the TL, to go to the Bridge. Moments later she exits the TL onto the Bridge, as she crosses it to the Captain's Ready Room she smiles at the officers at their duty stations. Since the doors to the Ready Room were open, she walked in.

Ens. Elbrun: Hello, Captain. Reporting for duty, Sir.

She awaited his reponse as he sat behind his desk.

Post Thu Apr 15, 2004 8:20 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: