Professional Website Templates Free web design, web templates, web layouts, and website resources, psd templates | lminteractive | layoutbank | linkauction | bizsell  

Gamma Fleet RPG Forum Index -> U.S.S. INFINITI

Mission 0 - Pre-Launch
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
COMO Carpathia
Commodore

As the CO was recording his log he heard the Counselor enter the Ready Room and greet him, so he halted his log and came from around his desk to greet her in return.

Capt Carpathia: Welcome aboard Counselor, I hope your quarters met with your approval. We're in the final stages of the pre-launch process, the warp core will be coming online as well as the rest of the ship's systems. So this would be a good time to make whatever preperations you need to do before we launch from Starbase 34. Your office is right by Sickbay on Deck 5, not far from your quarters, so you should have no problem finding it. Please accept my gratitude for taking the Counselor position aboard Infiniti with such short notice.
He stood there with a welcoming smile and awaiting her response.

Post Thu Apr 15, 2004 9:38 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
LCDR Elbrun
Lt. Commander

She smiled in return to the CO and spoke softly.

Ens Elbrun: It was no problem, Sir. I'm looking forward to serving aboard Infiniti. I will head down to my office and take care of what I need to before we launch. Thank you for requesting me personally, Captain. It was a pleasure meeting you.

She smiled at him and exited the Ready Room, crossed the Bridge smiling again at the officers at their stations and entered the TL and instructed it to take her to Deck 5. In a few moments the doors opened and she went down the corridor, passed Sickbay and seen the doors to her office. She smiled when she read the label on the door "Ensign Kestra Elburn - Ship's Counselor". She entered her office and sighed in relief. She was in her element now. Kestra went to her desk and sat in the chair and used the terminal to access the crew manifest and looked over it. This was her first assignment as a ship's counselor and she accepted it with pride. From what she could sense with her Betazoid abilities, this was a well assembled crew, with a good commanding officer in the command chair. She was going to put all her effort into showing them that she belongs on this ship, by being a great counselor and helping any crewmember that requires her assistance.

Post Thu Apr 15, 2004 10:39 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
MR Bath'Ney

When he seen his Detachment Sergant enter his office he stood and looked upon the smaller but well built stature of the Gunnery Sergeant and in his best voice he spoke to GSgt. Arbor.

1Lt. Bath'Ney: It's an honor to have a Marine such as yourself on board with me to help make us the best detatchment in Gamma Fleet.

He extended his hand for a handshake.

1Lt. Bath'Ney: Welcome aboard, and get your gear stowed and assemble the rest of the unit on the flight deck for an inspection. I would like to speak with them before we depart. Dismissed and SEMPER FI!

Post Fri Apr 16, 2004 12:37 am   
COMO Carpathia
Commodore

The CO watched as the Counselor left, and then he tapped the door plate allowing the Ready Room doors to close and then he relaxed. That was the last of the staff he needed to meet before they launched. He returned to his desk to finish his log entry. Afterwards, he reclined in his chair slightly and waited to hear for an update on the status of the core and main operating systems. It was coming down to a matter of minutes before he would be clearing their departure from Starbase 34 with Gamma Fleet HQ.

Capt Carpathia: ...and so, it begins.

Post Fri Apr 16, 2004 12:39 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
CMDR Delgado
Commander

Bridge - Deck 1  Reply with quote  

Aléjandro was on the Bridge awaiting the arrival of Como Carpathia while all the Bridge stations checked in that they were ready to launch. Even the Engine Room reported they were ready. They just needed their CO to arrive.

Cmdr Delgado: Mr. Trylon, we'll be launching as soon as the Commodore arrives on the Bridge, so have a channel open to Dock Traffic Control, so you're ready to get clearance to the Space Doors. Mr. Florenté, have the thrusters standing by to back us out of the berth as soon as the moorings and the Gangway have been cleared away.

The XO didn't need to hear the acknowledgements of his orders, the Commander just wanted the Commodore to arrive quickly enough so they could launch and get underway to New Bajor. Because if Capt Daqtorgh called for emergency assistance, it had to be a severe crisis going on there!

Post Wed Jul 27, 2022 12:53 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: