Professional Website Templates Free web design, web templates, web layouts, and website resources, psd templates | lminteractive | layoutbank | linkauction | bizsell  

Gamma Fleet RPG Forum Index -> U.S.S. WHITESTAR

Mission 1 - Rendezvous with Oriskany
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 31, 32, 33  Next
  Author    Thread Post new topic This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
MS Katang

Armory - Deck 15  Reply with quote  

After typing in her Alpha Three security clearance code the Armory momentarily dropped its Level 10 Force Field to let her in. The Security Guards that were guarding the place gave her a curious look as to why she would be going in there. She gave them one back which made them think twice. That made her smile for a moment before entering into the restricted area.

The first area when she walked in was the area designed to maintain weapons that were stored in the back in lockers that where sealed. She knew there had to be enough type one and type two phaseres to arm the entire crew, type three phaser rifles and compression rifles to arm one third of the crew and a limited number of more heavier armed weapons. In her hand she had a list of who all hade what and what locker number they would be in if they were there. That was to save on time to say the least so she wouldn?t have to go hunt that person or persons down later.

She was now in the weapons locker area looking around at all the lockers and thankful she didn?t have to be too concerned if a few phasers weren?t around. Still getting use to a Federation ship she was quite hesitant to start the job, but she had been security on a Klingon Imperial Cruiser before so she knew how important it was to know at all times where all the weapons were at and weather the equipment was in good shape.

::several hours and swear words later::

She felt confident in reporting in as to the status of the Armory directly to her superior officer so she hit the com.

Ens Katang: Katang to Lieutenant Postema. Forgive the interruption but I thought you would like to know, Armory now comes into compliance with standard operational parameters and all weapons are accounted for and ready to use at a moments notice, Sir.

She was sitting in the repair area with another officer who was kind enough to help out a bit on cleaning and bringing back into operation several of the heavier armed weapons that hadn?t been used in a while. She was willing to see what next awaited her and was up to whatever challenge he threw at her next.

Post Wed Jul 26, 2006 12:03 pm   
MR Postema

Bridge - Deck 1  Reply with quote  

Brian was very impressed with Ensign Katang's efficiency. He tapped the companel and replied to her immediately.

Lt. Postema: That's great, Ensign! Good work! We're about four hours from our destination, so if you want to go enjoy yourself in the lounge for a while, it's fine with me. Postema out.

He was very happy with the assistant he was assigned. Brian was worried before he came aboard that he was going to end up with some inept person that couldn't tell a phaser from a hair dryer. Clearly he was assigned a very proficient offer, and he knew she would rise in rank quickly.

Post Thu Jul 27, 2006 1:11 pm   
MS Katang

Armory ? Deck 15  Reply with quote  

She nodded at the companel as it closed knowing he didn?t want a verbal response to his orders. Then she looked back at the officer who was with her, smiling like an idiot. She said some words to him and he looked at her like if she just scolded him. Sara just asked a question about whether or not he had something to do and left it at that. Sometimes humans were a mystery to her. Sara decided that from here she would retire to quarters until she was needed again. Unlike a Klingon vessel this one didn?t require or need a visual inspection of all posts and the need to post officers to make sure they were on task.

Ensign Katang walked herself out of the Armory again calling the Force Field down for a few seconds as she passed. The guards had switched duty so there were two new curious faces looking at her. She just politely smiled at them nodded and went about her business. One of them saluted her?maybe he had seen her before on a Klingon ship?she didn?t know, sometimes people saluted her just because she was Klingon. She then started to make her way to where Postema had requested she be at. In her mind she was never off duty, but the chain of command must be obeyed so obey she would for honor and for the sake of order.

Post Thu Jul 27, 2006 3:40 pm   
CAPT Adonis
Captain

Treasar rose from his chair and walked to the center of the Bridge and addressed the officers seated around him.

Capt Adonis: That was a flawless launch, and I'm very proud of each one of you. Althought the mission ahead of us could appear to be a simple salvage operation, we must be prepared for any surprises. Mr. Skonch, I'll be in my Ready Room going over everything I can find out from the computer's library about the vessels that have been disappearing in Sector Epsilon. I want you to continue monitoring the sensor data coming in and alert me if you find anything out of the ordinary.

He walked towards his Ready Room and paused just short of entering the doors that parted in front of him.

Capt Adonis: Oh yes, by the way... Mr. Skonch, the Bridge is yours.

Treasar smiled and entered his Ready Room and resumed his seat behind the desk and called up the information he could regarding the missing vessels that had been reported in Sector Epsilon.

Post Thu Jul 27, 2006 9:00 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
CMDR Skonch
Commander

Skonch nodded in acknowledgement to Captain Adonis as he entered his Ready Room.

Lt. Commander Skonch: Understood, Captain.

He continued monitoring all the data that was coming in from the forward sensor array. If there was an anomally out there, Skonch was insisting on finding it.

Post Thu Jul 27, 2006 9:13 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
CAPT Adonis
Captain

Ready Room - Deck 1  Reply with quote  

Treasar sat at his desk for quite some time looking over the data on all the vessels that were reported missing. He tried looking for any similarities or coincidences that may stand out and get his attention. Unfortunately nothing came out at him that was out of the ordinary, besides the ships being missing, of course. While he sat there, he also made a log entry and went over to the replicator and got himself an ice cream. Afterall, it was his birthday...

The Captain went over everything again while he ate his ice cream, and he thought about his career in Starfleet, and his childhood. The fun he had when he went camping with his family, and the fun he had with his friends in Hebrew School. Treasar was really curious about what was going on out here in the Gamma Quadrant. He knew one thing was certain, whether he liked it or not, he was going to find out.

Post Sat Jul 29, 2006 4:23 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
CMDR Skonch
Commander

Skonch went over all of the data from the sensor scans of the Class J planet they were heading for. He noticed that all of the ships were placed in orbits that would eventually destabilize and cause the vessel to burn up in the planet's atmosphere. That was not something that could possibly be factored into a random hypothesis. There was no doubt in Skonch's mind that the vessels were placed there intentionally, and with the purpose of being destroyed. Skonch knew he had to make the Captain aware of this, he used the companel by his chair to alert the CO.

Lt. Commander Skonch: Captain, Skonch here. I've analyzed the data of the vessels in orbit around the Class J planet and I've surmised that they were intentionally left in these decaying orbits for the purpose of being destroyed. In my opinion, Sir, I don't beleive these ships would be here without being monitored.

Skonch waited on hearing back from the CO on his opinion, he was very curious on the Captain's point of view of his findings.

Post Tue Aug 01, 2006 12:18 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
CAPT Adonis
Captain

Treasar heard the XO and immediately responded by tapping the companel on his desk.

Capt Adonis: I agree, Mr. Skonch. We should approach with caution and keep monitoring the sensors, if there's something watching those abandoned vessels, I don't want it getting the drop on us. I think we should launch the Starfighters as soon as we arrive, that way we can have more eyes and ears out there making sure we're secure.

The CO waited on a response from the XO as he prepared to contact LtCol Carrera in regard to launching the 58th Squadron when they arrived.

Post Thu Aug 31, 2006 2:31 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
CMDR Skonch
Commander

Skonch heard the Captain's response as he was monitoring the sensor data.

Lt. Commander Skonch: That is a very prudent approach, Captain. It should prove to be at our advantage. I will create the best possible flight plan for the Marines to use for maximum coverage of the area.

The XO waited on the CO's response as he began the calculations for the flight plans for the SA-43X's.

Post Fri Sep 01, 2006 12:52 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
CAPT Adonis
Captain

The CO heard his XO's reply and responded to him before contacting LtCol Carrera.

Capt Adonis: Good thinking, Mr. Skonch. Adonis out.

Treasar then contacted the Marine Wing Commander in regard to his decision to ready them for launch.

Capt Adonis: Adonis to Colonel Carrera. Upon our arrival, I would like you to launch the 58th Squadron to secure the area. Mr. Skonch is configuring flight plans now and will transfer them down to you when he is complete.

The CO waited on the MDWC's reply as he began analyzing the data on Sector Epsilon from the terminal on his desk.

Post Tue Sep 05, 2006 2:37 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 31, 32, 33  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: