Professional Website Templates Free web design, web templates, web layouts, and website resources, psd templates | lminteractive | layoutbank | linkauction | bizsell  

Gamma Fleet RPG Forum Index -> U.S.S. WHITESTAR

Mission 1 - Rendezvous with Oriskany
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 30, 31, 32, 33  Next
  Author    Thread Post new topic This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
LT Tudismaque
Lieutenant

Bridge - Deck 1  Reply with quote  

Jacques was helping Lt. JG Mitchell who was sitting on the floor by his station with an injured arm and leg when the XO asked him about the Transporters.

Ens Tudismaque: No, Commander. They're offline. I wanted to beam here because of the blocked corridor to the Bridge and the Turbolifts aren't operating on Deck One. That's why I had to come up through the Emergency Hatch from Deck Two.

The Ensign continued to treat the Ops Officer who was thrown from his post when the Bridge was his by the Deltauran-Prime's Plasma Beam. His injuries were not severe but he knew there had to be a lot of pain involved so he gave the Lieutenant JG an injection of analgesic to help relieve it.

Post Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:59 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
CMDR Ashborn
Commander

Chase continued working on rerouting the batter power from the backup batteries to the Communication System as he listened to the young Asst. Medical Officer.

Cmdr Ashborn: We really need to get the injured off the Bridge and Captain Adonis to the Doctor. When I get Communications back, I'm going to contact Infiniti and see if they came beam us all directly to Sickbay.

The XO really needed to the the Communications working again so they can get off the Bridge and to someplace safe. It was disturbing seeing the CO's lifeless body on the deck of the Bridge. After a few minutes, which felt like an eternity, the Com System came back to life. He tapped the Companel and signaled Infiniti to assist them with a beam out of everyone on the Bridge, then warned Dr. Brewer that they were coming.

Post Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:27 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
CMDR Cypher
Commander

Main Engineering - Deck 15  Reply with quote  

Thom was monitoring the Force Fields protecting the spread of radiation from the destroyed Warp engine when he saw a message from Infiniti on his console. He opened it up and read the text from Como Carpathia requesting a status report on Whitestar. The Chief spoke aloud to his console so it could write out a return message.

Lt. Commander Cypher: Force Fields holding back radiation from destroyed engine. Injured crew members being treated in Sickbay. Bridge badly damaged, they're isolated and cannot beam them out. Turbo Lifts and power is unavailable to Deck One. Communication with the Bridge is offline. Internal sensors not functional due to radiation surges.

LtCmdr Cypher sent the message back to Infiniti so the Division 1 Commander had an assessment of their damage. He knew they were being towed back to SB34 by Tractor Beam and really appreciated Infiniti's assistance since they didn't have a Warp Core anymore.

Post Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:41 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
CMDR Brewer
Commander

Sickbay - Deck 9  Reply with quote  

As the Bridge crew materialized in the center of Sickbay, the Doctor heard the message from Infiniti's Ops Officer offering assistance if there was an overflow of casualties they couldn't handle. The Doctor was very appreciative for Lt. Trylon's offer to help out if the Sickbay in Whitestar became overloaded with injured personnel. Dr. Brewer went to a console in Sickbay and sent a response back to Infiniti.

Lt. Commander Brewer: Thank you, Lieutenant for your offer to take injured personnel to Infiniti's Sickbay if the need arises. So far, we have adequate space and resources. Also, we are fortunate to have my assistant, Ensign Tudismaque, who is well versed in the treatment and rehabilitation of victims of radiation problems. His knowledge and experience has helped our ability to speed up the healing and release of those who suffered problems from radiation.

The Doctor noticed the Bridge crew's somber mood and could see they were looking at the lifeless body of Capt Adonis. He finished off the transmission and went to check on their Captain.

Lt. Commander Brewer: At the present time we can comfortably take on more patients but if we should get overwhelmed, I will surely ask for help. If you have any questions or advice, please let me know. Brewer out.

Dr. Brewer went over to the body of Capt Adonis with his Medical Tricorder and scanned his wounds, he could see that the Captain's heart was punctured by the steel shard and the damage was very severe causing the CO to bleed out quickly. Especially under the conditions the Bridge was in during the attack. Had there been time, the Doctor could have put Capt Adonis in a Stasis Field and prevented him from dying. With Dr. Brewer's surgical skills and the help of his assistant, Ens Tudismaque, Capt Adonis would still be alive.

Post Mon Sep 17, 2018 3:58 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
LT Tudismaque
Lieutenant

After Jacques materialized in Sickbay he was pleased to see that many of the casualties who came in with radiation burns had already been treated and released. Dr. Brewer quickly came over and examined the body of Capt Adonis and saw that there was no reviving the deceased CO, he was gone for good.

Ens Tudismaque: I'm sorry, Doctor. He was already dead by the time I got to the Bridge. There was nothing I could do.

The Ensign then motioned towards Cmdr Ashborn, Lt. JG Mitchell and Lt. JG Thomas.

Ens Tudismaque: Commander Ashborn has a head injury, Lieutenant Mitchell has impact injuries on his right arm and leg, and Lieutenant Thomas seems shaken but I haven't check him for injuries yet.

The Asst. Medical Officer was there to assist Dr. Brewer with any medical help he needed and was ready to do all that was asked of him. All the Doctor had to do was ask...

Post Wed Sep 19, 2018 1:20 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
CMDR Ashborn
Commander

The pain in Chase's head was subsiding and he was helped over to a Biobed where a medical technician looked him over to make sure he was alright. Once his mind cleared he tapped his Combadge and called out to their Chief Engineer.

Cmdr Ashborn: Ashborn to Cypher, the Bridge crew has been transported to Sickbay thanks to Infiniti. Captain Adonis was killed in the attack on the Bridge. I haven't been released to return to duty yet by Dr. Brewer to so until then you're in command of Whitestar.

The XO relaxed on the Biobed in Sickbay and rested till it was his turn to be evaluated by the Doctor. While waiting he watched as the body of Capt Adonis was moved out of the area where it would await an autopsy. The Captain's blood was quickly cleaned off the floor so that nobody would slip and fall in it.

Post Tue Oct 02, 2018 5:47 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
CMDR Brewer
Commander

Dr. Brewer sensed that Cmdr Chase Ashborn was anxious to be dismissed from Sickbay and be able to return to his normal duties on Whitestar. He wanted to let Cmdr Ashborn know what to expect for the next several days.

Lt. Commander Brewer: Commander, I am happy to report on the good progress that you have made so far in recovering from your recent injuries. After discussing your progress with Ensign Tudismaque, we have determined that you should remain in Sickbay for the next few days for a little more rest and relaxation while in route to Starbase 34. Lieutenant Commander Cypher can remain in command of Whitestar until then. Once there, you can then be discharged as fully recovered from your injuries and can resume your normal duties as Commander of Whitestar.

The Doctor smiled at the XO and continued...

Lt. Commander Brewer: We wish you continued good health and if you need and further help from our medical staff please don't hesitate to let us know.

Post Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:32 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
CMDR Cypher
Commander

Main Engineering - Deck 15  Reply with quote  

Thom was continuing the task of making sure the radiation was under control and being vented away any populated parts of Whitestar when he heard the XO call to him, confirming that he was in command of the ship while he was in Sickbay recuperating. He was also saddened by the news of Capt Adonis' death. He tapped his Combadge and replied to Cmdr Ashborn.

Lt. Commander Cypher: Understood, Commander. Radiation exposure is under control and being vented away from all the populated areas of the ship. I'm truly sorry about the loss of Captain Adonis. From what I could tell, he was an excellent Commanding Officer. He will be sorely missed by everyone aboard.

The Chief Engineer continued his duties in Main Engineering, monitoring the consoles and making sure his Engineering Staff was taking all the necessary precautions to keep from getting injured by any of the damaged systems and locations of the ship.

Post Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:19 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
CMDR Ashborn
Commander

Sickbay - Deck 9  Reply with quote  

Chase laid back and got comfortable on the Biobed in Sickbay and relaxed after he heard from Dr. Brewer and LtCmdr Cypher. Since Whitestar was being towed back to SB34 by Infiniti, there really wasn't much for him to do since Thom was handling the situation from Engineering.

Cmdr Ashborn: Thank you, Mr. Cypher. The Captain was a good man, I wish I got to know him better. We'll chat again when we reach Starbase 34, Ashborn out.

The XO turned to Dr. Brewer and spoke to him regarding his stay in Sickbay.

Cmdr Ashborn: Thank you, Doctor. I'll be sure to behave myself and rest during my stay here.

The Commander relaxed on the bed and observed the medical care being given to other members of the crew. They certainly had a competent medical staff here on Whitestar, this day's event was proof of that.

Post Fri Oct 26, 2018 5:07 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
LCOL Carrera
Lt. Colonel

Rafo received what little medical attention he needed from being knocked to the deck on the Bridge, nothing more than a banged up elbow which didn't take much to repair with the medical skills of Ens Tudismaque. He stretched out his arm and then bent it again at the elbow.

Lt. Colonel Carrera: Thank you, Ensign. That feels much better.

He got up from the Biobed he was sitting on and tapped his Combadge and called down to Main Engineering.

Lt. Colonel Carrera: Carrera to Cypher, I don't believe there's a need for us to remain here in Sickbay any longer. There could be more injured members of the crew that need medical attention so I'll take Lieutenants Hawkes and West with me and meet up with Captain Vansen and Lieutenants Damphousse and Wang, then search the ship for any wounded that may be unconscious and unable to call for assistance. If you don't mind, Sir.

Rafo walked over and stood by Cmdr Ashborn's Biobed and saw that he was doing better while he waited on a response from the Chief Engineer. Once he heard from LtCmdr Cypher his plan was to regroup with the rest of his Marine pilots and search the ship for unresponsive casualties of the Deltauran attacks.

Post Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:57 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 30, 31, 32, 33  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: