Professional Website Templates Free web design, web templates, web layouts, and website resources, psd templates | lminteractive | layoutbank | linkauction | bizsell  

Gamma Fleet RPG Forum Index -> U.S.S. WHITESTAR

Mission 1 - Rendezvous with Oriskany
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 31, 32, 33  Next
  Author    Thread Post new topic This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
CMDR Cypher
Commander

Main Engineering - Deck 15  Reply with quote  

Thom was working on keeping the internal Force Field grid up and running on backup power since the Warp Core was gone when he heard the call from LCol Carrera. He looked over at the Marines that where stationed around Engineering and didn't see a need for them to remain here since they were clear of any danger they would need to repel.

Lt. Commander Cypher: Understood, Colonel. If you find anyone in need of assistance be sure to get them to Sickbay as soon as possible. Cypher out.

The Chief Engineer continued monitoring the backup power generators to keep the ship's resources afloat so there wouldn't be any outages. With the radiation under control he knew the crew was safe from exposure.

Post Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:44 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
LCOL Carrera
Lt. Colonel

Sickbay - Deck 9  Reply with quote  

Rafo heard LtCmdr Cypher over his Combadge give permission to begin searching for unconscious members of Whitestar's crew and contacted MCpt Vansen to let her know what their new orders were.

Lt. Colonel Carrera: Carrera to Vansen, we're going to start looking for unconscious members of the crew that could be trapped. We'll meet up on Deck 13. See you there. Carrera out.

LtCol Carrera collected both 1Lt. Hawkes and 1Lt. West and got started on their way to meet MCpt Vansen, 1Lt. Damphousse and 1Lt. Wang in the middle deck of the ship so they could work their way outward to see if anybody could be found that needed their help back to Sickbay.

Post Sat Nov 17, 2018 11:56 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
MCPT Vansen
Marine Captain

Main Engineering - Deck 15  Reply with quote  

Shane heard LtCol Carrera over her Combadge and called out to the Marines under her charge. She nodded to LtCmdr Cypher to let him know they were heading out to find unresponsive members of the crew that could be trapped by collapsed bulkheads.

MCapt Vansen: Vanessa, Paul, we're out of here! The Colonel wants us to meet him on Deck 13 to look for unconscious crew members trapped anywhere on the ship.

MCpt Vansen lead both 1st Lieutenants Damphousse and Wang out of Main Engineering and over to the Turbolift and took it up 2 levels to Deck 13 so they could meet up with LtCol Carrera, 1Lt. Hawkes and 1Lt. West. Once they got together, their search began for anyone trapped and/or unresponsive throughout the areas of the ship that were free of lethal doses of radiation.

Post Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:39 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
LCOL Carrera
Lt. Colonel

Battery Compartment - Deck 13  Reply with quote  

As Rafo was searching the Battery Compartment for any injured personnel, he saw an unconscious crew member on the floor behind one of the battery transformers. He called for assistance immediately.

Lt. Colonel Carrera: Hawkes, West! Over here, we've got a man down!

The three of them moved the crew member from behind the battery to an area that was clear of the batteries after the Colonel used a Tricorder to make sure there was no broken bones in the man's body, so he was safe to move.

Lt. Colonel Carrera: Stand clear, we'll beam him to Sickbay.

LtCol Carrera contacted Sickbay and had the injured crewman transported there for medical treatment. Afterwards, they continued searching for anymore injured or trapped personnel throughout Deck 13.

Post Sat Oct 19, 2019 12:00 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
LT Tudismaque
Lieutenant

Sickbay - Deck 9  Reply with quote  

Jacques saw a crewman materialize on an empty BioBed, it was the unconscious Engineer that LtCol Carrera located in the Battery Compartment on Deck 13. He quickly moved towards the injured crewman and used his Medical Tricorder to scan the man's body for injuries and reported them to Dr. Brewer.

Ens Tudismaque: He appears to have a mild concussion, Doctor. There's slight swelling in the brain tissue as well, would you like to treat him or are you comfortable with me treating him?

As the Ensign waited on Dr. Brewer to reply, he deactivated his Medical Tricorder and stood by the patient and continued to wait for his friend, the Doctor to respond. The crewman was in no critical danger, but Jacques was sure he was in considerable pain from hitting his head which is why he was unconscious.

Post Sat Oct 19, 2019 6:37 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
CMDR Brewer
Commander

Dr. Brewer heard Ensign Tudismaque's report regarding the injured Engineer who was found unconscious by LtCol Carrera on Deck 13 and responded.

Lt. Commander Brewer: Jacques, it's obvious that you already have this well in hand. Your diagnosis of a possible mild concussion as indicated on the Medical Tricorder sounds correct. Since you are with him now, I am completely satisfied with your ability to treat him by whatever means necessary but if you need any further assistance from me, I will lend any help quickly. Just let me know.

Sonny looked at the Engineer's vitals that were displayed above the BioBed and could see that he was stable for the time being under his Assistant Medical Officer's care.

Lt. Commander Brewer: All we can do now is keep him on any necessary life support and monitor his condition continually. If he is still unconscious when we reach Starbase 34, we can utilize additional devices there to scan for any other unseen problems. Until then, continue with your usual excellent dedicated work and feel free to let me know if you need any further help from me.

The Doctor returned to treating incoming radiation burn victims as he had complete faith in the young Ensign's ability to treat the unconscious Engineer's head injury. He also figured that it wouldn't be long before they reached SB34 and would begin Transporting the injured over to the Starbase to seek full medication attention from their Medical Staff.

Post Sun Oct 20, 2019 1:23 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
LT Tudismaque
Lieutenant

Jacques smiled when he heard Dr. Brewer compliment him by saying that he had confidence in his ability to treat the injured crewman. The Ensign grabbed a Hypospray and a vile of Vertazine, slid the vile into the Hypospray and injected the patient with it. Using the Medical Tricorder, he was able to monitor the swelling of the crewman's brain reduce back to normal.

Ens Tudismaque: I treated him with Vertazine, Doctor. The swelling has subsided which neutralized his pain for the most part. Do you think I should wake the patient and have him return to duty, or sleep it off here in Sickbay?

As the Assistant Medical Officer waited on Dr. Brewer's recommendation. He watched the Doctor treat the radiation burns on his patients and marveled on what a good physician the man is and was honored to have him as a friend.

Post Tue Oct 22, 2019 3:20 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
CMDR Brewer
Commander

Dr. Brewer was very satisfied with Ensign Tudismaque's use of the drug Vertazine. That would have been his recommendation too.

Lt. Commander Brewer: Jacques, I am very pleased and impressed with your decision to use Vertazine as treatment for the injured Crewman. That drug is noted for treatment for mild concussion and brain swelling. I'm sure that your decision to use Vertazine will put him back on the road for a quick recovery.

The Doctor paused for a moment before continuing to respond to Jacques.

Lt. Commander Brewer: The decision to wake him immediately or sleep a little longer should be a matter of "wait and see" to see how he responds to the treatment. It may be well to let him sleep a little longer to make sure there is no bleeding or further brain swelling. He can return to his duties as soon as he feels comfortable and with no dizziness.

Dr. Brewer smiled at his young Assistant Medical Officer and concluded with...

Lt. Commander Brewer: You and I make a fine team and I am pleased to have you as my assistant. If you need any further help, please let me know.

Sonny returned to treating the radiation burns on the members of the crew that came in from affected areas of the ship. So far there hadn't been any fatalities, which was good, but they wouldn't know the complete casualties till they arrived at SB34.

Post Wed Oct 23, 2019 10:47 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
LT Tudismaque
Lieutenant

Jacques did as Dr. Brewer suggested and let the crewman sleep while setting the BioBed to alert him should any of his patient's vitals changed. He picked up the Medical Tricorder and went over to Lt. JG Thomas where he scanned the Chief Flight Control Officer for injuries.

Ens Tudismaque: Well Lieutenant, it seems you've got some cracked ribs. I bet they're really sore so I'll give you an analgesic for the pain.

The Ensign loaded his Hypospray to inject Lt. JG Thomas with Terakine which would help with the pain of his fractured ribs. He then used an Osteogenic Stimulator to stimulate the repair the Lieutenant JG's fractured ribs.

Ens Tudismaque: There you go, Lieutenant. You'll be fine now so just rest and let your bones heal. You can be discharged when we reach Starbase 34. How are you feeling?

The Assistant Medical Officer made sure Lt. JG Thomas was comfortable on the bed as he waited on the reply from their Chief Flight Control Officer. Jacques looked over at Dr. Brewer who was using a Dermal Regenerator to heal the radiation burns on the members of the crew he was treating. They were really busy in Sickbay and he was looking forward to helping all the injured crew members as they would be at SB34 soon and he knew they would want to start their shore leaves ASAP!

Post Thu Oct 24, 2019 2:51 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
LT Thomas
Lieutenant

Dylan's ribs were feeling much better, but he remained still to allow them to heal from their fractures. He didn't want to upset the healing process by moving around unnecessarily.

Lt. JG Thomas: I'm feeling much better! Thank you, Jacques!

The Lieutenant JG remained where he was till Ens Tudismaque said he was discharged from Sickbay, till then he just relaxed and wondered how bad Whitestar had been damaged.

Post Fri Oct 25, 2019 7:12 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 31, 32, 33  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: