Professional Website Templates Free web design, web templates, web layouts, and website resources, psd templates | lminteractive | layoutbank | linkauction | bizsell  

Gamma Fleet RPG Forum Index -> Thom's Tavern

Waiting
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
CMDR Jovic
Commander - Provisional

Dragan took a seat at their table and smiled to them both.

Lt. Jovic: Thank you, Lieutenant. Have you been on Starbase 34 long? I just arrived here, myself. I'm still getting used to all of the luxurious surroundings. I haven't gone down to the Galleria yet, but I'm looking forward to it.

She waited for either the Lieutenant or possibly even the General to reply.

Post Sat Jul 22, 2006 3:39 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Mr Quinn

Quinn looked over to Lt. Jovic and responded.

1Lt. Quinn: I just arrived here also, I've been waiting for the Infiniti to arrive.

The waiter arrived and set a plate down in front of Quinn.

1Lt. Quinn: Thank you.

James examined the meal placed before him and was impressed with the intricate detail to the preparation of the salmon.

Post Sat Jul 22, 2006 8:10 pm   
MGEN Alderez
Major General

Rex smiled and joined the conversation with the Romulan physician.

BGen Alderez: I know of Spectre, it's a Special Ops vessel assigned to the Gamma Quadrant. That should make things interesting around here. How long have you been practicing medicine in the Federation, Dr. Jovic?

The General waited on her reply as he continued to puff away on the cigar he was enjoying.

Post Tue Jul 25, 2006 11:31 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
CMDR Jovic
Commander - Provisional

Dragana looked towards the General and replied in a soft melodic voice.

Lt. Jovic: This will be my first year, General. I was originally assigned to the USS Excalibur, but she was recalled for refits so I've been reassigned to the Spectre. I'm really looking forward to seeing what's out here in the Gamma Quadrant.

She lowered her voice so that she wouldn't be overheard.

Lt. Jovic: Rumor has it there's been an interdimensional species encountered and I'm really interested in the study of such beings.

Dragana smiled at the two Marine officers and listened for any replies there were to make.

Post Tue Jul 25, 2006 11:37 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
MR Zeven

Captain Zeven entered the Tavern and found himself a place to sit. Once he was seated, the waiter came up to his table.

Tavern Waiter: What can I get for you, Captain?

Capt Zeven: Whiskey, on the rocks...and bring the bottle.

Tavern Waiter: Aye, Sir. Whiskey it is.

As the waiter walked off to get his drink, Zeven looked around the room and examined the other officers seated throughout the Tavern. Quick to catch his eye was an attractive Romulan female seated with two Marines. I wouldn't mind getting to know her better , he thought to himself as he adjusted the large package in the front of his trousers.

Post Tue Jul 25, 2006 11:47 pm   
MGEN Alderez
Major General

Rex coughed unexpectedly and quickly recovered his composure.

BGen Alderez: Yes, I heard the rumor of that species as well. Perhaps you'll get a chance to study them up close, Doctor?

He noticed the new occupant seated a ways from them and took special note to the color of his uniform and rank.

BGen Alderez: Well look over there, your Captain has come in for some patronage. Perhaps you should introduce yourself?

The General was amazed that rumors of the Deltauran were already leaking throughout Gamma Fleet. He knew it wouldn't be long before everyone knew what happened to Infiniti.

Post Tue Jul 25, 2006 11:55 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
CMDR Jovic
Commander - Provisional

Dragana looked over to who the General was referring to and saw that it was indeed Captain Zeven, her Commanding Officer.

Lt. Jovic: I see. Well then I better go introduce myself so he does not get the impression that I am not approachable. Excuse me, Gentlemen.

She rose from the table and crossed the Tavern in an elegant manner and approached her CO.

Lt. Jovic: Greetings Captain. I am Lieutenant Dragana Jovic, your Chief Medical Officer. May I join you?

Dragana stood there smiling while awaiting his reply, and she couldn't help noticing that he oddly adjusted himself frequently as she stood there.

Post Wed Jul 26, 2006 12:04 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
MR Zeven

Zeven glanced at the Lieutenant, someone he felt he would get to know in the time to come, afterall, she was his Chief Medical Officer.

Capt Zeven : Please, do. I would welcome it.

As Zeven spoke he seemed to have a very neutral tone, he kept this tone towards those he didn't know, it seemed almost.... Vulcan. He motioned towards a seat next to him.

Post Wed Jul 26, 2006 12:55 pm   
CMDR Jovic
Commander - Provisional

Dragana took the seat across from him, and motioned to get the attention of the waiter.

Tavern Waiter: May I help you, Lieutenant?

Lt. Jovic: Yes, I would like an empty glass.

Tavern Waiter: As you wish.

The waiter quickly moved to the bar and retreived for her an empty glass, he then returned and placed it on the table. He bowed slightly and returned to the other patrons. Dragana smiled to the Captain as she reached for the bottle of whiskey.

Lt. Jovic: Do you mind sharing, Captain?

The Doctor gently tapped her fingernails on the bottle as she waited on his permission to continue.

Post Thu Jul 27, 2006 2:26 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
MR Zeven

Zeven's response was simple indeed. He poured the whiskey into her glass.

Capt Zeven : It's a pleasure to finally meet you. I've gone over your files, you seem rather...capable.

Zeven never was one for making small talk. He almost seemed...reluctant to speak.

Post Thu Jul 27, 2006 5:45 pm   

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: