Professional Website Templates Free web design, web templates, web layouts, and website resources, psd templates | lminteractive | layoutbank | linkauction | bizsell  

Gamma Fleet RPG Forum Index -> Thom's Tavern

Waiting
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 15, 16, 17  Next
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
LTJG Russ
Lt. Junior Grade

Andrea smiled at the Counselor as she stroked her hair again. It was something she did absentmindedly and was seldomly aware that she did it while she spoke.

Ens Russ: I live to serve, Counselor. I need to inform Admiral Martinelli that Lieutenant Tyler is on his way anyway, so I'll be sure to mention that you would like to see him too.

The Ensign smiled as she tapped her Combadge.

Ens Russ: Ensign Russ to Admiral Martinelli. Lieutenant Nick Tyler, who's recently been assigned to Oriskany, is heading to your office to see if he can be briefed on the Deltauran situation. Also, Counselor Arrayah from Oriskany is with me now and she would like to be brought up to speed as well.

Andrea waited on a reply from Tony, hoping she wasn't pestering him during his meeting with Cmdr Marino. But from what she knew of the Admiral, he was generally always polite and never upset with interruptions when it came to dispensing the knowledge of the Deltauran threat in the Gamma Quadrant.

Post Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:58 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
LCDR Arrayah
Lt. Commander

Arrayah's grin returned. Not because she wasn't concerned about Oriskany and it's crew, but it was in her nature to be good and kindhearted. Some mistook that for been flakey. However she was tough as nails where the people under her charge were concerned. She just found it easier to be calm and approachable to those around her. She was good at assessing their moods and what they needed.

After all, she was both a Listener and a Counselor. LtCmdr Arrayah was good at both. Very good.

Signaling for the bartender, she ordered a simple juice from her favorite world, Earth.

Lt. Commander Arrayah: Pineapple juice, please .

The little red head sat, waiting to see when the Admiral might have some time for her.

Post Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:48 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
LTJG Russ
Lt. Junior Grade

Andrea smiled as the Bartender brought LtCmdr Arrayah her pineapple juice. She enjoyed that fruity beverage as well. Her Combadge chirped an incoming message.

RAdm Martinelli: He's already here, Andrea, thank you. Have Counselor Arrayah come to my office as soon as she can. In the meantime I'll send the data Lieutenant Tyler is going over now to your PADD, hand it to her and let the Counselor read it.

She blushed a little as she took out her PADD and placed it on the bar between herself and LtCmdr Arrayah.

Ens Russ: Admiral Martinelli wants you to read this. It's about the Deltaurans.

The Ensign asked for the same beverage from the Bartender that he had brought LtCmdr Arrayah. Andrea hadn't had pineapple juice in a long time and was looking forward to some.

Post Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:05 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
LCDR Arrayah
Lt. Commander

Arrayah nodded, noticing the faint blush on the other woman, but unsure as to its meaning. However, the Counselor reached a small hand over to slide the PADD the rest of the way towards her.

Sipping at her juice, the only sign of Arrayah's growing dismay was the arching of her eyebrows as she tapped at the PADD, scrolling through the data. The details were all there. She raised her emerald green eyes to the other woman, speaking softly.

Lt Commander Arrayah: The reports I've seen prior to this are a little thin on the number of casualties. Do you happen to know if that information is available? If it is, I'll particularly need a list those from the USS Oriskany.

The Counselor took a deep drink from her juice glass, then reviewed the data once more.

Post Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:36 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
LTJG Russ
Lt. Junior Grade

Andrea took a sip of her drink when it was delivered and then turned to Counselor Arrayah to respond.

Ens Russ: All I know is the Oriskany's CO, Captain Harris was killed and Admiral Arayuss promoted Commander Reich to Captain. There hasn't been any new casualty reports since then.

The Ensign felt bad about what was happening out there in Sector Epsilon. She was glad none of it had happened there on Starbase 34 so far.

Post Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:11 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
LCDR Arrayah
Lt. Commander

Tilting her head slightly to the side, Arrayah looked directly at the other woman.

Lt Commander Arrayah: Ensign Russ, you've been a wonderful asset for me. For that I thank you. If you'll let the Admiral know I'm available whenever he has time, I'll be ready to meet with him.

Arrayah reached for a few more nuts from the bowl, turning to look at the PADD one more time. Her eyebrows arching even more.

Post Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:40 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
LTJG Russ
Lt. Junior Grade

Andrea smiled as she pushed the bowl of nuts closer to Arrayah. She really liked Oriskany's new Counselor. It was too bad SB34 didn't have one yet.

Ens Russ: Admiral Martinelli said for you to go to his office as soon as you could after reading the data on the PADD. I thought you heard him when he was telling me through the Combadge.

The Ensign checked her Combadge's volume setting, and increased the volume a tad more so that next time the Admiral said something to her, it wouldn't be missed by anyone else.

Post Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:50 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
LCDR Arrayah
Lt. Commander

An impish little grin played over the Counselor's features. She leaned in conspiratorially.

Lt. Commander Arrayah: I try to not eavesdrop too much. I know coms are public and people expect others to hear what's said, but I don't know, just something about one person talking to another that makes me think PRIVACY! One of my idiosycracies I keep working on to fix.

Running a hand through her red hair, the Counselor stood up in one fluid motion.

Lt. Commander Arrayah: Could you give me directions, my friend? I can mostly follow a map, but I'm pretty lousy with directions.

The Counselor waited on directions from Ens Russ, hoping they wouldn't be too difficult to follow.

Post Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:03 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
LTJG Russ
Lt. Junior Grade

The Ensign smiled and finished off her fruit juice and dabbed her mouth with the napkin her glass was placed upon. Andrea rose up off the stool and turned towards Oriskany's Counselor.

Ens Russ: How about I bring you there myself, since I'm already heading that way?

Andrea continued smiling, hoping that she could be of further assistance to LtCmdr Arrayah. She really enjoyed the short amount of time they spent together here in the Tavern.

Post Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:26 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
LCDR Arrayah
Lt. Commander

Bestowing a brilliant smile on the Ensign, Arrayah nodded happily.

Lt Commander Arrayah: I'd like that very much. I don't like to impose, but as you are already headed that way, I'd truly appreciate it.

With yet another impish grin, she launched into a plan that had started to form.

Lt. Commander Arrayah: Ensign Russ. How would you like to help me plan a movie night soon?

Post Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:28 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 15, 16, 17  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: