Professional Website Templates Free web design, web templates, web layouts, and website resources, psd templates | lminteractive | layoutbank | linkauction | bizsell  

Gamma Fleet RPG Forum Index -> Gamma Fleet HQ

State of the Fleet Address

Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
ADM Arayuss
Admiral

State of the Fleet Address  Reply with quote  

OFFICE OF THE COMMANDER IN CHIEF - GAMMA FLEET
STARFLEET, UNITED FEDERATION OF PLANETS

TO: All Gamma Fleet Members & Staff
FROM: Admiral Aeryck M. Arayuss, Commander in Chief - Gamma Fleet
SUBJECT: State of the Fleet Address

On Stardate 8210.28 Admiral Jaeson A. Skinner was assigned to a position at Starfleet HQ. Before doing so he turned command of Gamma Fleet directly over to me, as well as promoting me to the rank of Admiral. From this date forward I am the Commander in Chief of Gamma Fleet.

There are no major devestating changes to be leary about. Things will remain the same and move as smoothly as they have been for years. I have been, and always shall be, looking out for the best interests of the fleet and all it's members. This change in no way reflects negatively on anyone or any specific event. It was just time for Admiral Skyner to take on a new position. I wish him well on all his future endeavors and he's welcome back here at Gamma Fleet anytime.
Starfleet, United Federation of Planets

Post Fri Nov 17, 2006 8:22 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: