Professional Website Templates Free web design, web templates, web layouts, and website resources, psd templates | lminteractive | layoutbank | linkauction | bizsell  

Gamma Fleet RPG Forum Index -> Specialized Science Laboratories

Professor Brewer's Laboratory
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
  Author    Thread Post new topic This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
PROF Brewer
Civilian Scientist

It was pleasant for Professor Brewer to see his good friend from Infiniti again. He took the datachip that Jansen was holding out to him.

Prof Brewer: Hello, Jansen. It sure is good to see you again. I'm glad that Admiral Arayuss sent you to deliver this datachip.

The Professor then introduced Jansen and Rex.

Prof Brewer: Jansen, meet General Alderez of the Starfleet Marine Corps. Rex, this is my friend from the starship Infiniti. He and I went through a lot together and I am sure he can tell you many hair-raising stories about the Deltaurans.

Lloyd waited for Rex and Jansen to exchange greetings and handshakes and then handed the datachip to Rex.

Post Wed May 09, 2007 8:17 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
MGEN Alderez
Major General

Rex looked at the young lad wearing a Starfleet Officer's uniform. He knew of the Star Cadet program for children interested in a career in Starfleet, but they were generally given enlisted ranks until completing their training and graduating from Starfleet Academy. This Ensign appeared to be 12 years old and already an officer. The General was very interested in hearing how that came to be.

BGen Alderez: It's very interesting to meet you, Ensign. I've never met a Starfleet Officer that was under the age of eighteen before. How did you accomplish such a feat, if you don't mind me asking?

The General took the isolinear chip from Professor Brewer and eyed it closely before placing it in his pocket. He was not aware what level of clearance Ensign Panettiere had and was not about to begin analyzing the data from Explorer in the youngster's presence until proper notification of clearance was provided.

Post Thu May 10, 2007 10:22 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
ADM Arayuss
Admiral

Admiral Arayuss entered the laboratory and could see Professor Brewer, General Alderez, and Ensign Panettiere in the Professor's office. The Admiral walked through the lab and smiled to the technicians that were working throughout the laboratory. As Aeryck walked into Professor Brewer's office, he knocked on the frame of the doorway and smiled.

Adm Arayuss: I hope you don't mind if I come in and join you guys? I have some news to share with you.

In his usual candor, the Admiral strolled into the office and up to General Alderez. Aeryck grabbed both of Rex's shoulders and smiled brightly at his friend as he spoke.

Adm Arayuss: Guess what buddy? You've been promoted!! I submitted you for a promotion after you helped me save Infiniti. I really think you deserve it so I pushed it through, and here you are.

Aeryck took the insignias for Major General out of his pocket and replaced the insignias for Brigadier General on the collars of Rex's uniform. He then took a step back and saluted him in the old traditional way of the military.

Adm Arayuss: Congratulations, Major General.

The Admiral smiled and looked over to the Professor and Ensign Panettiere. He knew they were both pleased to share in Rex's promotional pride. This was one of the finer pleasures of being the Commander in Chief of Gamma Fleet. Being able to share in moments like these, among people he really cared about. People that were much closer than friends...they were more like family.
Starfleet, United Federation of Planets

Post Fri May 11, 2007 3:31 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
MGEN Alderez
Major General

Rex felt somewhat numb as the Admiral exchanged the insignias on his uniform. He never expected to be promoted passed the rank of Brigadier General. It was pretty much standard to remain at Brigadier General till the end of his career since Rex was not assigned a position at Starfleet Command and he preferred to remain out in the field.

MGen Alderez: Thank you, Admiral. I don't know what else to say...this is so unexpected. Thank you so much, Aeryck.

The General looked over to the Professor and the young Ensign that was standing nearby. Rex couldn't wait to tell his son Jordan about the promotion. He knew the boy would be impressed beyond words.

Post Fri May 11, 2007 7:43 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
PROF Brewer
Civilian Scientist

Professor Brewer stood speechless and very much surprised at the sudden and unexpected visit from Admiral Arayuss. He, as well as Ensign Panettiere watched as the Admiral addressed General Alderez with the announcement of his promotion. With the conclusion of the Admiral's presentation, Professor Brewer finally regained his composure enough to speak.

Prof Brewer: I give you my congratulations too, Rex on your well deserved promotion for the fine work you did helping to save Infiniti. This will be a moment all of us will remember.

Lloyd then turned to face the Admiral and shook hands with him as he spoke.

Prof Brewer: Thank you Admiral for this pleasant visit. It is always an honor, Sir, to have you visit with us. The purpose of your being here today is certainly an extra thrill for all of us. I am personally honored that your announcement of Rex's promotion took place within our laboratory and in my office. To further celebrate this occasion, I suggest we retire to our dining area for some refreshments where we can relax and chat awhile. This may be a laboratory but we have excellent things to eat here, including a wide selection of delicious pies.

Lloyd waited to see if the invitation was acceptable to each one .

Post Sat May 12, 2007 11:09 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
LT Panettiere
Lieutenant

Jansen stood there and proudly watched General Alderez's promotion and listened to what Professor Brewer was saying, right up until he heard the word...PIES!

Ens Panettiere: You have pies here!?! Wonderful, what a great idea! I vote YES!

The Ensign remained there with a large smile on his face, hoping both the Admiral and General would be interested in the pies as well. It had been hours since Jansen last had pies, so it was definitely time for more.

Post Sat May 12, 2007 11:14 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
ADM Arayuss
Admiral

The Admiral thought Ensign Panettiere's reaction to the pies was amusing and could sense his excitement. Aeryck didn't want to disappoint the youngster, and he also wouldn't mind some pie himself.

Adm Arayuss: That sound like a good idea to me, Professor. Pies it shall be.

Aeryck looked to see Rex's reaction to the Professor's suggestion. He doubted Rex wouldn't be interested, since he knew how much Mr. Alderez was fond of desserts. Especially pies.
Starfleet, United Federation of Planets

Post Sat May 12, 2007 11:23 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
MGEN Alderez
Major General

Rex was still numb from the promotion presentation he had just received from Aeryck. This was something he didn't expect in the least, but was more than thrilled to receive.

MGen Alderez: Sounds great to me, let's do it!

Rex waited on Lloyd to lead the way to the dining area, he was truly looking forward to sampling a taste of the pies the Professor spoke of.

Post Sun May 13, 2007 8:50 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
PROF Brewer
Civilian Scientist

As Professor Brewer led Admiral Arayuss, General Alderez and Ensign Panettiere through the Laboratory toward the dining area, it became obvious the walk was going to be slow. Word had quickly spread among the lab technicians about the promotion of General Alderez that had just taken place and they all wanted to congratulate him. Everyone was also excited to meet the well known hero, Ensign Panettiere, and to thank him for his heroic efforts in defending Infiniti against the Deltaurans. Also, they were very excited and honored to have Admiral Arayuss as a special visitor to the lab. All of the laboratory workers wanted to speak with and shake hands with each one of the three distinguished guests. This had developed into a very festive occasion.

Post Thu May 24, 2007 8:27 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
MGEN Alderez
Major General

General Alderez was somewhat embarrassed by all the attention he was getting from the laboratory staff. The General was not accustomed to so many civilian scientists wanting to greet and congratulate him on a promotion.

MGen Alderez: Thank you all very much for all of your kinds words and praise. This was something I didn't even see coming my way. I am so honored to have been promoted around such delightful people. Now without any other further-a-do's, it's time for pies!

Rex caught up with Lloyd and Aeryck so he would be able to enjoy the pies the Professor spoke of, and before Jansen could devour them into non-existance.

Post Thu May 24, 2007 11:28 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: