Professional Website Templates Free web design, web templates, web layouts, and website resources, psd templates | lminteractive | layoutbank | linkauction | bizsell  

Gamma Fleet RPG Forum Index -> Specialized Science Laboratories

Professor Brewer's Laboratory
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
  Author    Thread Post new topic This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
LT Panettiere
Lieutenant

Jansen was very happy to be surrounded by so many friendly people. The Ensign shook hands with all the members of the Professor's staff as he told his illustrious tale of being in charge of safely bringing the Professor and Dr. Walton back to SB34. How they barely escaped with their lives aboard Infiniti's Aerowing. Each time Jansen told the story he couldn't help adding another exciting detail that he had overlooked the time he told it before. In the back of his mind, Jansen began wondering about the pies and how they would taste. The Yeoman remembered how much fun they had together aboard Infiniti's lounge eating desserts. He looked over towards the Professor.

Ens Panettiere: Hey Professor!?! Let's get to those pies!!

Jansen was very eager to attack the delicious pies Lloyd spoke of earlier. He hoped that Aeryck and Rex were not in any hurry because desserts are best shared among friends. Which reminded him, Where is my CO? He should be here, I know he loves pies too.

Post Tue Jun 05, 2007 5:11 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
PROF Brewer
Civilian Scientist

The Professor knew that General Alderez and Ensign Panettiere were enjoying their moments of glory as they made their way toward the dining area. He also sensed the urgency of Rex, Jansen, and Aeryck in wanting to get something to eat. Lloyd put his hand on Jansen's shoulder and began steering him toward the dining area, knowing that Rex and the Admiral would immediately follow.

Prof Brewer: Come on, guys. I'm hungry and I know you are too. We need to get in there and place our order before this crowd of hungry lab workers get there. After we eat, you are welcome to extend your visit in our laboratory for as long as you wish.

With that said, the four of them quickly headed towards the aroma of good food being cooked and many types of pies being prepared.

Post Tue Jun 05, 2007 1:12 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
ADM Arayuss
Admiral

Specialized Science Laboratories - Dining Facility  Reply with quote  

The Admiral entered the dining area and could smell the aroma of the items being prepared. He always had a fondness for delicious delights.

Adm Arayuss: I'm so glad you recommended this, Professor. I haven't had the time to sit and enjoy eating with friends in a long time.

Aeryck smiled at the Professor as they took their seats around a table towards the side. He couldn't wait to see what this place had to offer.
Starfleet, United Federation of Planets

Post Wed Jun 06, 2007 8:52 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
LT Panettiere
Lieutenant

The Yeoman quickly sat down beside Admiral Arayuss and motioned towards the Professor to sit on the Ensign's other side.

Ens Panettiere: Sit here, Professor! That way if we want to share our desserts we won't have to go across the table to reach them.

Jansen quickly searched through the desserts listed that were available and found several that he knew he was fond of. The only problem now was which one to select.

Post Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:53 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
PROF Brewer
Civilian Scientist

Professor Brewer sat next to Ensign Panettiere as requested. Sharing desserts sounded like a good idea but he was amused at Jansen's difficulity in trying to select one he wanted.

Prof Brewer: Go ahead, Jansen. Pick one and I will select something else. We can then share and decide which dessert is the best to order for the second helping.

With that, they all got a good laugh.

Post Mon Jul 02, 2007 6:21 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
LT Panettiere
Lieutenant

The Yeoman excitedly looked through the menu and chose the dessert he wanted to attack the most.

Ens Panettiere: I want to try the Chocolate Mousse pie! The picture of it on the menu looks delicious.

Jansen smiled and looked over to Prof. Brewer to see what he was going to order from the dessert menu. Whatever it was he knew he was going to enjoy it too since the Professor had excellent taste in desserts.

Post Mon Jul 16, 2007 1:50 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
PROF Brewer
Civilian Scientist

The Professor was haveing a hard time trying to decide on a dessert until he heard what Jansen ordered.

Prof Brewer: I agree. The Chocolate Mousse pie does look delicious and really sounds good. I think I'll try that too and a big glass of iced tea on the side.

Lloyd leaned back in his chair, sipping his water while he waited for Rex and Aeryck to place their orders.

Post Wed Jul 18, 2007 1:00 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
MGEN Alderez
Major General

The General looked over the dessert menu and a succulent slice of Dutch Apple Pie caught his eye. He placed the menu back down on the table and smiled to the others as he announced his choice.

MGen Alderez: I'll be having the Dutch Apple Pie. It looks delicious here in the menu, so I just couldn't resist.

Rex looked over at Admiral Arayuss to see what he was going to order from the elaborate dessert menu. He figured from the desserts they had together in the past, Aeryck would most likely order something with chocolate as the main ingredient. The Admiral sure loves his chocolate. Rex thought to himself as he continued smiling.

Post Fri Jul 20, 2007 5:28 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
ADM Arayuss
Admiral

Admiral Arayuss glanced quickly at the menu before he placed it down on the table. Without any hesitation he announced his selection.

Adm Arayuss: I'm going to have the chocolate eclair double-layer cake. I'm in an experimental mood an looking to try something new.

The Admiral looked over to Jansen and smiled.

Adm Arayuss: Speaking of something new, I have something for you.

Aeryck reached into his pocket and pulled out a black insignia pip and placed it before the Ensign.

Adm Arayuss: There you go, you're now Lieutenant Junior Grade. With all the responsibilities and privileges that go with it. You've done an excellent job bringing the Professor back to SB34 safely. You're showing such promise that I get the feeling you're going to be the youngest Captain in Starfleet history.

Admiral Arayuss gave a mild laugh at the thought of a boy in his teens sitting in the CO's seat on the Bridge of a Starship. Imagine the surprise an adversary of the Federation would have if they discovered they were defeated in battle by a person of so few years.
Starfleet, United Federation of Planets

Last edited by ADM Arayuss on Tue Sep 18, 2007 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post Tue Jul 24, 2007 5:50 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
LT Panettiere
Lieutenant

Jansen quickly grabbed the pip promoting him to Lieutenant Junior Grade and placed it on his collar. Pride and joy couldn't begin to describe the expression on his face as he looked towards the others seated around the table. He looked over to the Admiral and smiled brightly.

Lt. JG Panettiere: Thank you, Admiral. I hope I continue to serve as well as I have been in the past.

The new Lieutenant looked over towards the Professor and smiled just as bright to his friend.

Lt. JG Panettiere: This has got to be the greatest dessert ever! I came for Chocolate Mousse Pie and I get a promotion along with it! If that's not the definition of cool, what is?

Jansen smiled over towards the General who was also recently promoted. Now they had their promotions in common. Two unexpected promotions in the same day from the Admiral sure gave them reason to celebrate...and what better place than the dessert table in the Laboratory's dining area.

Post Sat Jul 28, 2007 7:36 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: