Professional Website Templates Free web design, web templates, web layouts, and website resources, psd templates | lminteractive | layoutbank | linkauction | bizsell  

Gamma Fleet RPG Forum Index -> Specialized Science Laboratories

Professor Brewer's Laboratory
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
  Author    Thread Post new topic This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
PROF Brewer
Civilian Scientist

Professor Brewer's Laboratory  Reply with quote  

Professor Brewer recieved a message from Admiral Arayuss advising him that Brigadier General Rex Alderez had received permission to come to the secured laboratory and that he should expect him very soon. The Admiral briefly stated that the purpose of the meeting was to review the results of the equipment tested on the Kankakee with hopes of finding a way to eliminate the Deltaurans and their threat to Starbase 34. The Professor was already going over some of the sensor data obtained from Kankakee while he waited for Rex to arrive.

Post Fri Apr 13, 2007 11:42 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
MGEN Alderez
Major General

The General entered the lab and saw Professor Brewer over by his monitoring equipment checking over the sensor data. Rex didn't want to walk too far into the lab without telling the Professor he arrived.

BGen Alderez: Professor Brewer? I'm General Rex Alderez of the Starfleet Marine Corps. I requested permission to speak with you and compare the data we both collected on our encounters with the Deltauran. Is this a good time?

As Rex waited on the Professor to reply, he looked at all the equipment in the lab. Although the General wasn't a scientist, he was more than adequate in the science behind the weapons he was familiar with.

Post Sat Apr 14, 2007 3:24 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
PROF Brewer
Civilian Scientist

On hearing General Alderez announce his entry into the laboratory, Professor Brewer immediately walked across the lab to meet the General.

Prof Brewer: Hello General Alderez. It's my pleasure to meet you and this is an excellent time. I was expecting you most any time. Admiral Arayuss had already told me that you would be here soon. I was looking over some of the data here but before we get into that, you may want to get a brief tour of our laboratory. We also have our own little break room with snacks and beverages. Perhaps you would care for something now as we tour the lab? Incidentally, feel free to call me Lloyd, if you wish. Everybody working in here does.

As they began strolling through the lab, the Professor listened to what Rex had to say and to learn what his immediate interests are.

Post Sat Apr 14, 2007 6:57 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
MGEN Alderez
Major General

The General smiled at the Professor and accepted the kind offering of a beverage. Rex grabbed himself some fruit juice and walked with Lloyd.

BGen Alderez: Thank you for the hospitality, Lloyd. By all means, call me Rex. I don't mind at all. This looks like a very interesting lab you got here. I'm sure between the two of us we'll be able to come up with a way to defend the base against a Deltauran threat. Admiral Arayuss has assured me that Explorer will be sending the data it collected during our encounter with them while they were aboard Infiniti. I'm sure that will come in hand.

Rex continued walking with the Professor around his laboratory. Finding everything he saw to be both interesting and fascinating. The General was pleased that Prof Brewer was so personable. If they were going to be working together, Rex preferred his partner to be as personable as possible.

Post Sun Apr 15, 2007 1:53 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
PROF Brewer
Civilian Scientist

The Professor was impressed with the demeanor and personality of General Alderez. He knew immediately that their teamwork would be unequalled and they would be successful in finding a way to defeat the Deltauran threat. As they approached an unused office space, Lloyd spoke further with Rex.

Prof Brewer: Here, Rex! This will be your private office while you are here. It's fully equipped with everything you might need, including terminals to the Universal Knowledge Database, which is updated constantly. The rest of the area is for members of your own staff. While we will be working closely together, you also have clearance to use any equipment here. Our lab technicians will assist you in any way.

As they continued their tour of the laboratory, Lloyd was alert to any comments or questions Rex might have.

Post Mon Apr 16, 2007 5:56 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
MGEN Alderez
Major General

General Alderez was very impressed with the equipment in Professor Brewer's laboratory. It was quite apparent that between the two of them and the Professor's staff, they would find a way to defend the population of Starbase 34 from the Deltaurans.

BGen Alderez: Thank you, Lloyd. You are very accomodating. I get the feeling we'll find a defense against the Deltaurans in no time at all. You are a true asset to the Federation. It will be an honor to be considered a member of your team, even if it is only temporary.

Rex bowed slightly, to acknowledge respect for Professor Brewer's intelligence, hospitality, and thoughtful accomodations.

BGen Alderez: When the data from Explorer arrives, I know you'll want to examine the information for yourself. Will we be able to begin working soon afterwards?

As the General continued walking with Lloyd, Rex looked forward to meeting members of the Professor's staff. In the back of Rex's mind, he was debating the possibility of telling Professor Brewer about the incredible versatility of Explorer. But before doing so, Rex knew he had to get permission from Admiral Arayuss.

Post Wed Apr 18, 2007 1:30 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
PROF Brewer
Civilian Scientist

As the Professor and General Alderez continued their tour of the Laboratory, Lloyd introduced some of the key staff members to Rex. He could see that Rex was impressed with everything he saw there.

Prof Brewer: Thank you, Rex for the kind words. You give me a lot to have to live up to. I'm very confident that our knowledge and teamwork will lead to a successful solution in our quest to eliminate the Deltauran threat. When the data arrives, we can begin examining the information together. That way, nothing important will get overlooked and we can begin working immediately.

Professor Brewer noticed that Rex seemed happy that everything was going as planned.

Post Wed May 02, 2007 4:36 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
MGEN Alderez
Major General

Rex nodded in agreement to what Professor Brewer had said. Between the two of them going through Explorer's data, there is less likely a chance of anything being missed.

BGen Alderez: That sounds perfect to me, Lloyd. All we need now is for Admiral Arayuss to provide us with the data from Explorer. Then we can begin right away. The sooner we can defend Starbase 34, the better.

The General continued touring the Laboratory with the Professor and listened intently on everything Lloyd told him. Rex was gaining a lot of respect for Professor Brewer as they walked together. He had never encountered a scientist that was so articulate and knowledgable, and yet did not talk down to others from their pedestal.

Post Thu May 03, 2007 1:38 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
PROF Brewer
Civilian Scientist

Professor Brewer and General Alderez completed their tour of the laboratory and were returning to the Professor's office. Just then, one of the lab assistants approached and informed them that a message from Admiral Arayuss had come through advising them that Ensign Jansen Panettiere was on his way to deliver an isolinear datachip containing the information from Explorer. Lloyd thanked the lab assistant then turned to face Rex to inform him of the news.

Prof Brewer: You hear that, Rex? Looks like we are about ready to begin work. We can wait in my office for Ensign Panettiere to arrive, which should be shortly. We will then decide where we want to settle down to begin reviewing the data. You also have computer access in your office and in the work area where your staff will be.

Rex and Lloyd walked into the Professor's office to await the arrival of Jansen.

Post Wed May 09, 2007 7:04 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
LT Panettiere
Lieutenant

Jansen ran out of the Turbolift and into the lab as fast as he could. He saw the Professor with the General in their office, and continued to move quickly to them. As the Ensign entered, he held out his hand with the isolinear datachip in his palm.

Ens Panettiere: Hi Professor! Remember me from Infiniti? I'm Ensign Panettiere! I brought you the datachip from Admiral Arayuss.

The young Ensign remained at the front of the Professor's desk with the chip in his hand for the Professor to take. He was very excited to see his friend from Infiniti's last mission.

Post Wed May 09, 2007 7:23 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: