Professional Website Templates Free web design, web templates, web layouts, and website resources, psd templates | lminteractive | layoutbank | linkauction | bizsell  

Gamma Fleet RPG Forum Index -> Gamma Fleet Lounge

Interests and Hobbies
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
LT DeGrazzio
Lieutenant

No IMDb.com for me! I'm a total nobody! I just finished 6th grade and it's summer time for me!! YEAH!! Cool

Post Sat Jun 21, 2008 2:26 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
ENS Diesso
Ensign

I just finished 8th grade and looking forward to a fun summer! I love skateboarding, listening to my iPod, and playing online computer games!

Post Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:57 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
MR Little

Well, I like to read. Right now, I am engrossed in the Star Trek novel The Best and The Brightest by Susan Wright. A TNG book about the cadets, not the Captains of Starfleet.

I also like to watch films and listen to music. I like bands like Warp 11. (Star Trek band obviously. You can view their website here... )

Other than that, I do like my role play games, like GAMMA FLEET RPG!!

Post Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:57 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
LT Tyler
Lieutenant

Well, when I'm not at work, I enjoy playing any one of the RPGs I'm involved in, and they range from subject matter, from modern politics and country controlling to Star Wars and Star Trek based games.

I recently have started to re-read the Shatner-verse Mirror Universe books that I have (Spectre, Dark Victory and Preserver).

I also play Command & Conquer 3 (and Kane's Wrath) on my Xbox 360, as well as Call of Duty 4, Ace Combat 6, and a bunch of others.

If my TV was hooked back up, I'd be trying to watch Star Trek, but work and the lack of cable has cut that off for now.

Oh, and for work, I'm just a 19yo who works the Garden Center at a Target in Arizona. Almost 20, and I'm doing school online.

Post Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:13 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
LCDR Arrayah
Lt. Commander

I am currently in Kansas. Because there isn't much to do in a small town here, I spend free time on the computer.

A few years ago I discovered roleplaying in a game called Star Wars Galaxies. I fell in love with RP and have become very attached to my characters.

During this time I learned that I had a talent for writing. I've even won a contest for one of my short stories.

I participate in a fiction writing group, sim online in IRC chat, and my current project is a blog.

My blog is an experiment of sorts and very disorganized. However, if you want to know the real me (ohhh, that might be scary) you'll start to see it on my blog.

I love MMO's, reading, movies, but most of all I am fascinated by people. I love meeting them, chatting with them and just being friends.

Post Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:41 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
LCDR Graham
Lt. Commander

What's the address for the blog, Arrayah?

Post Mon Sep 08, 2008 1:32 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
LCDR Arrayah
Lt. Commander

http://zannniee.wordpress.com

*grins* I need to work on it. Smile

Post Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:12 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
LCDR Arrayah
Lt. Commander

Anyone twitter?

*giggles*

It's microblogging. www.twitter.com

I'm zannniee there too.

Post Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:39 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: