Professional Website Templates Free web design, web templates, web layouts, and website resources, psd templates | lminteractive | layoutbank | linkauction | bizsell  

Gamma Fleet RPG Forum Index -> Gamma Fleet Lounge

Interests and Hobbies
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
LCDR Graham
Lt. Commander

Interests and Hobbies  Reply with quote  

I wanna know what you all like/do in your day to day life.

For myself, it is Star Trek (Duh) and I like collecting coins, playing board/RPG games (Do I sound a bit like a nerd here?) and I like going out/spend time with friends.

Post Mon May 26, 2008 2:31 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
MGEN Alderez
Major General

I love Star Trek and the RPGing on this forum. I live in Melbourne, Australia and love to surf at the beach in my spare time. I also love my video game consoles such as the Xbox 360, Playstation 3, and Nintendo Wii.

Post Mon May 26, 2008 4:07 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
ADM Arayuss
Admiral

I enjoy being the CinC of Gamma Fleet RPG, and when I'm not doing that I'm attending Flight School so that I can get my FAA license to fly private jets.
Starfleet, United Federation of Planets

Post Mon May 26, 2008 2:55 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
LT Panettiere
Lieutenant

Hey! I am 13 and in middle school. I am an actor that also does voice overs for animated shows too. I like golf, skateboarding, video games, simming here and hanging with my buds and going to the movies!

Post Mon May 26, 2008 9:15 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
LCDR Graham
Lt. Commander

That's really cool guys.

Me is jealous of MGen Alderez and wants to surf too. Instead I'm stuck in rainy Holland

As for Lt. JG Panettiere: You're an actor? Have we seen/heard you in any movies/TV shows?

Post Tue May 27, 2008 4:42 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
LT Panettiere
Lieutenant

I don't know what you've seen but there is a list of what I've done at this website: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1429242/

Post Tue May 27, 2008 9:33 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
COMO Carpathia
Commodore

I used to work in the entertainment industry before I got disabled. Now I just command the USS Infiniti, what a life! If you want to see the work I've done, you can see it on this website: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1062266/

Post Tue May 27, 2008 9:57 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
VADM Martinelli
Vice Admiral

I am attending a culinary academy here in Napoli, Italia. I enjoy Star Trek, Star Wars, Battlestar Galactica, and Babylon 5. I really enjoy posting here too. Great idea Lt. Graham!
Starfleet, United Federation of Planets

Post Thu May 29, 2008 12:32 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
CMDR Delgado
Commander

I live and work someplace in the Nevada desert for the US Dept of Defense. I'm originally from Auckland, New Zealand. I've loved SciFi all my life! Cool

Post Thu May 29, 2008 1:13 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
LCDR Graham
Lt. Commander

Lt. JG Panettiere: I'll have to pay more attention next time I watch Ice Age 2 and Robots again plus all the other stuff you've been doing Very Happy the list goes on and on... Was nice to see what you look like. :)

Como Carpathia: You must have had the job every Star Trek fan could dream of: Helping in all those movies and series and even playing a Klingon!!!

Lt. Commander Delgado: Area 51 by any chance? Laughing

Since everyone is talking about jobs here I'll add mine, I'm studying business and management and hope to be a successful manager of a major organization one day. Very Happy

Post Thu May 29, 2008 2:13 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: