Professional Website Templates Free web design, web templates, web layouts, and website resources, psd templates | lminteractive | layoutbank | linkauction | bizsell  

Gamma Fleet RPG Forum Index -> Fleet Operations

Office of the Chief of Fleet Operations
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
VADM Martinelli
Vice Admiral

Office of the Chief of Fleet Operations  Reply with quote  

Tony entered his office and the first thing on his agenda was to meet with Cmdr Marino, Starbase 34's Chief of Security. With the completion of the new rifles, they will need to be distributed to all Security personnel.

RAdm Martinelli: Computer, locate Commander Marino.

SB34-Com: Commander Marino is located in Thom's Tavern.

RAdm Martinelli: Inform the Commander that I would like to meet with him immediately.

The computer acknowledged Tony's request with the usual electronic tones, before going silent. While waiting on Cmdr Marino to arrive, the Admiral began to go over the inventory of the new weapons that were recently replicated and assembled.
Starfleet, United Federation of Planets

Post Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:53 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
MR Marino

The Commander arrived at the office of the Chief of Fleet Operations and stood outside the door with his PADD under his arm and strightened his uniform. Lou wanted to make sure there was no sign of the desserts he consumed earlier anywhere on his uniform.

Cmdr Marino: Computer, please notify Admiral Martinelli I have arrived and awaiting him outside his door.

SB34-Com: Acknowledged.

The Chief of Security waited on the Admiral's door to open so they can discuss whatever the meeting was arranged for. Lou was excited that something had finally come his way and he was going to do his best to prove to Adm Arayuss and RAdm Martinelli that he's the right man for the job.

Post Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:13 am   
VADM Martinelli
Vice Admiral

Tony heard the computer announce the arrival of Cmdr Marino, and responded so the Commander could enter his office. There were matters of importance to discuss.

RAdm Martinelli: Let him in.

The door to RAdm Martinelli's office opened so that Cmdr Marino could enter. The Admiral gestured towards one of the unoccupied chairs in his office so Cmdr Marino knew he could take a seat upon entering.

Post Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:00 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
MR Marino

The Commander entered the Admiral's office and took the seat he was gestured to by RAdm Martinelli. This was Lou's first time meeting with the Chief of Fleet Operations and he wanted to make sure he left a good impression on him.

Cmdr Marino: I came as fast as I could, Admiral. I would've been here sooner, but I had to use the restroom. All those desserts I had in the Tavern kinda went straight through me like a laser beam. I may have ate too much.

Lou grabbed his PADD and readied himself to take any notes of importance that RAdm Martinelli made during the meeting. He was really excited about spending time with the flag officer, and hoped they would share on their experiences. The Commander was really looking for a promotion and joining the ranks of the other flag officers of the fleet.

Post Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:01 pm   
LT Tyler
Lieutenant

Nick had taken up the Turbolift, straightening his uniform as the lift went, before arriving at the Administration level, as Ensign Russ had informed him. He just hoped she had called ahead or this would be a little on the wierd side. Junior officers did not have a tendency to show up unannounced.

However, this did little to deter the soon-to-be Assistant Tactical/Security Officer from heading into the Chief of Fleet Operations' office area, stopping short of the door. Nick pressed down on the button to call the room on the door panel, and waited to be acknowledged before speaking.

Lt. JG Tyler: Sirs, Lieutenant Junior Grade Nick Tyler, Assistant Tactical Officer for the Oriskany. I was informed by an Ensign Russ that there was a meeting on the current situation, and I was wondering if I could sit in on it, as I'd like to report to the Oriskany as up to speed as I possibly can, Sirs.

He spoke in a voice that, while it betrayed the fact he was a young junior officer, he was quite serious in what he was asking for.

Post Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:01 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
VADM Martinelli
Vice Admiral

Tony heard the door chime and heard Lt. JG Tyler at the door and admired the young officer's enthusiasm in arriving to the meeting between himself and Cmdr Marino.

RAdm Martinelli: Come in, Lieutenant.

As the junior officer entered the Admiral's office, Tony gestured to the vacant seat across from his desk that was beside Cmdr Marino's seat.

RAdm Martinelli: Have a seat, Mr. Tyler. Commander Marino just arrived and gave me a little too much information on why he was running late.

As Lt. JG Tyler took his seat in the Chief of Fleet Operation's office, Tony took out a PADD from his desk and slid it over to the Lieutenant. The PADD contained all the data they have on the Deltaurans. From their run in with Infiniti in Sector Omicron, to Explorer's obliteration of them from within Infiniti's interior. Tony knew the Lieutenant was going to need the information on that PADD. He waited for Tyler to go over it and field any questions he might have.

Post Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:15 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
LT Tyler
Lieutenant

Nick looked over the information, letting out a sigh of dismay as he flipped through the information on the PADD, cylcing through all the information to get the gist of it all.

Lt. JG Tyler: Yeesh. Starfleet just gets all the good ones. The Borg, the Jem'Hadar, and now these things. So, we have defenses against them, right? Or at least some good field mods?

He wanted to be sure as to what they had to counter these things. Nothing was invincible. Not even the Borg.

Post Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:02 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
VADM Martinelli
Vice Admiral

RAdm Martinelli looked over towards the Lieutenant and nodded in agreement to his comment about Starfleet's luck with the hostile forces out there. The console on his desk chimed and the voice of Ens Russ was heard.

Ens Russ: Ensign Russ to Admiral Martinelli. Lieutenant Nick Tyler, who's recently been assigned to Oriskany, is heading to your office to see if he can be briefed on the Deltauran situation. Also, Counselor Arrayah from Oriskany is with me now and she would like to be brought up to speed as well.

The Admiral smiled as he replied.

RAdm Martinelli: He's already here, Andrea, thank you. Have Counselor Arrayah come to my office as soon as she can. In the meantime I'll send the data Lieutenant Tyler is going over now to your PADD, hand it to her and let the Counselor read it.

Tony closed the comchannel are smirked towards Lt. JG Tyler as he spoke.

RAdm Martinelli: She's right ontop of things as usual... There are no shields that can prevent the Deltaurans from entering this base. But we have the means to destroy them if they do.

He looked over towards Cmdr Marino to see if he had any words of wisdom to share of his own. Since he was reading the same data that Tyler was given. Tony figured the Chief of Security would have some input in how the base was to be defended from a possible Deltauran invasion.

Post Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:58 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
MR Marino

Lou looked over the information on the PADD concerning the Deltaurans and fought off the gastric constrictions within his abdomin as best he could, before some gas escaped against his will...quite loudly.

Cmdr Marino: Excuse me. I ate way too much dessert.

In the Commander's lower intestines he felt the rumble of massive diarrhea building up to an explosive conclusion.

Cmdr Marino: I need to be excused, Admiral. Medical problems...my belly again.

The Chief of Security rose up from the chair and quickly exited the Admiral's office and ran down the hall into the closest restroom. Fumbling with his trousers, he was barely able to get them down in time before the fecal detonation sequence began.

Post Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:05 pm   
VADM Martinelli
Vice Admiral

The Admiral was quite surprised with the blast of gas that explosively came from Cmdr Marino. From what Tony heard from Adm Arayuss, Lou was constantly a big eater and constantly over indulged himself whenever he could. This was something that did not appeal to the Chief of Fleet Operations at all. After the Commander excused himself and quickly left the office, RAdm Martinelli turned his attention to Lt. JG Tyler.

RAdm Martinelli: Mr. Tyler, I am in need of a new Chief of Security. Are you interested in the job?

Tony waited on the response from the Lieutenant. He had no interest whatsoever in dealing with Cmdr Marino anymore. This was not the time to be dealing with inferior officers and their personal problems.

Post Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:44 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: