Professional Website Templates Free web design, web templates, web layouts, and website resources, psd templates | lminteractive | layoutbank | linkauction | bizsell  

Gamma Fleet RPG Forum Index -> Starbase 34

Division 1 Commendation and Promotion Ceremony
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 30, 31, 32  Next
  Author    Thread Post new topic This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
COMO Carpathia
Commodore

E.J. was happy to see his XO seated beside him once again. He thought about the missions they shared together and the dangers they experienced. The two of them shared some great adventures during their time aboard Infiniti. To clear things up for the Commander, he explained to David that this was Capt Marino's first mission.

Como Carpathia: This is Captain Marino's first command. He just arrived here from Starfleet's Command Training Program back on Earth. He scored very well and they sent him out here to command Sutherland. He's waiting for a Senior Staff since one hasn't been assigned to the ship yet.

The Commodore smiled at his XO and waited to hear if he had anything to say regarding the information he just learned. E.J. always enjoyed chatting with David and looked forward to many more chats in the future, whatever that may bring. He knew they would always be friends.

Post Sun Feb 02, 2020 6:18 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
CAPT Calzada
Captain

David nodded as he processed what Como Carpathia had to say about Capt Marino being on his first command mission. The Captain must have scored really well on his exams to earn himself the Captain's Chair of a Nebula Class Starship for his first command.

Cmdr Calzada: Well then I should congratulate the Captain on his graduation from the Command Training Program.

The Commander leaned back in his chair and smiled to Capt Marino and congratulated him.

Cmdr Calzada: Congratulations Captain, on your graduation from the Command Training Program. I'm sure you'll get an experienced Senior Staff to help you on your first mission out here in the Gamma Quadrant.

The XO of Infiniti watched the doorway to the Banquet Hall looking for fellow members of his crew to enter. He knew it wouldn't be much longer before they would all be in attendance for the ceremony. Then Adm Arayuss would get things started...

Post Sun Feb 02, 2020 3:59 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
MR Marino

Lou smiled back at Cmdr Calzada as he thanked him for his kind words.

Capt Marino: Thank you for the congrats, it's a task my Senior Staff and crew will be up for. Some time we will have to share a story or two.

The Captain looked at the XO of Infiniti and was sure he had stories to tell. Lou couldn't wait till he had some of his own to share with the Commander. He didn't think stories of being the Chief of Security for SB34 would hold up next to the stories of the adventures of missions in space.

Post Sun Feb 02, 2020 5:49 pm   
CAPT Calzada
Captain

David nodded in agreement with Capt Marino. They should indeed share some stories of their missions.

Cmdr Calzada: I'd like that, Captain.

As the Commander looked passed the CO of Sutherland, he saw the familiar face of a member of Como Carpathia's Senior Staff approaching.

Post Mon Feb 03, 2020 9:57 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
CMDR Delgado
Commander

Infiniti's Chief Flight Control Officer entered the Banquet Hall and looked around the room until he saw both Como Carpathia and Cmdr Calzada. He made his way over to the table where they were both seated and took a seat himself.

Lt. Commander Delgado: Evening, Gentlemen. How's everyone doing tonight? I hope all is well.

Aléjandro looked over at the next table and saw a Captain he didn't recognize seated by himself. LtCmdr Delgado wondered if he was the Commanding Officer of either Oriskany, Whitestar, Sutherland or the mysterious Event Horizon.

Post Mon Feb 03, 2020 1:03 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
MR Little

Lewis entered and looked for where he would be seated, he assumed it would be near the front at Oriskany's Senior Staff table. The Chief made his way up there and saw Como Carpathia along with his First and Second Officers seated at their table.

Lt. Commander Little: Hello Commodore, do you know where I can get a drink?

The Chief Engineer of Oriskany searched the room for an open bar serving drinks and didn't see one. What good was a celebration of this caliber without spirits to liven it up?

Post Mon Feb 03, 2020 2:21 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
COMO Carpathia
Commodore

E.J. was pleased to see LtCmdr Delgado and greeted him with a smile. He answered Aléjandro just as LtCmdr Little approached and asked about finding a drink for himself.

Como Carpathia: Everything is fine with me, Aléjandro. How are you doing tonight?

The Commodore then looked over at Lewis and remained smiling at Oriskany's Chief Engineer.

Como Carpathia: I heard that the Admiral is having cases of Chȃteau Picard 2387 brought in. There's no finer vintage!

The Division 1 Commander hoped that helped LtCmdr Little into taking a seat and waiting for the drinks to be brought to the tables by the waiting staff of the Banquet Hall. Until then, Lewis may just have to wait for other members of Oriskany's Senior Staff to take their seats.

Post Mon Feb 03, 2020 2:48 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
CMDR Delgado
Commander

Aléjandro smirked as he replied to Como Carpathia. They knew each other for years so he knew the Commodore was aware of his sense of humor.

Lt. Commander Delgado: Can't complain, unless I think really hard about it. Then I'm sure I can find something, it's still early yet. So who knows, I could develop a bad case of gas and clear the room while humiliating myself.

The Second Officer gave a small laugh and then whispered over to his Commanding Officer.

Lt. Commander Delgado: So who's the Captain seated at the next table? Is he new to the fleet?

Aléjandro continued taking peeks at the Captain seated at the other table and continued speculating in his head who he might be and which ship was he the CO of. All he knew what that he wasn't going to be in command of Infiniti, they already had Como Carpathia and he was very happy about that.

Post Mon Feb 03, 2020 4:15 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
COMO Carpathia
Commodore

E.J. did know his Second Officer quite well and appreciated his sense of humor. He always found it fresh and off-the-cuff, the way LtCmdr Delgado could bring him a laugh at any given time. Which Aléjandro did this time as well.

Como Carpathia: Yes, I do believe you could. However, if you did clear the room using that method, we may have to send you over to the Specialized Scientific Laboratories and have Professor Brewer examine you to see if you could be utilized as a weapon.

The Commodore responded next in a low tone.

Como Carpathia: That is Captain Louis G. Marino of the USS Sutherland. He used to be the Chief of Security here on Starbase 34, but then he went to the Command Training Program and now he's a graduate and got his first assignment here in the Gamma Quadrant.

E.J. kept looking towards the entrance to see if more of Infiniti's Senior Staff was arriving. He was hoping they all would be in attendance that way they could all share in this celebratory occasion. This night was going to bring change to the officers and crew to Infiniti, as well as the other vessels in Division 1.

Post Tue Feb 04, 2020 9:43 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
CMDR Delgado
Commander

The Second Officer smiled back at his Commanding Officer and nodded in agreement to his statement about being used for research for consideration in being weaponized. Aléjandro had been meaning to spend more time with Prof Brewer, so this could be his chance. All he had to do is muster up a noxious stench from his sphincter that could clear the Banquet Hall.

Lt. Commander Delgado: I've been looking for a reason to pop in on the Professor and spend some time with him, this could be my chance. Are we having beans with our dinner tonight?

He laughed out loud at himself, before he continued about Capt Marino.

Lt. Commander Delgado: Really, Sutherland? They must have trained him well to give him command of a Nebula Class ship right off the bat. Does he already have a Command Crew? Anyone we know?

Aléjandro looked over at Capt Marino sitting alone at his table, without even a family present and thought the Captain must be feeling lonely over there by himself. The SO wondered if anyone else was going to sit at the Sutherland's Senior Staff table with Capt Marino.

Post Tue Feb 04, 2020 4:29 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 30, 31, 32  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: