Professional Website Templates Free web design, web templates, web layouts, and website resources, psd templates | lminteractive | layoutbank | linkauction | bizsell  

Gamma Fleet RPG Forum Index -> U.S.S. SUTHERLAND

Mission 1 - Return to Sector Epsilon
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 22, 23, 24  Next
  Author    Thread Post new topic This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
LCDR Boffi
Lt. Commander

Bridge - Deck 1  Reply with quote  

Michaelangelo didn't need to be told that twice! He secured his station and decided he'd go check up on Alex to see what he's doing with Lt. Panettiere. The Chief Ops Officer got up from the Ops Station and spoke to Lt. Thomas.

Lt. Commander Boffi: I'll be with Alex if you need me, Dylan. I'm just a Combadge call away...

The Lieutenant Commander walked off the Bridge and over to the Briefing Room/Observation Lounge which was just under the Command Center. That was the last location the ship's computer told him Alex was. So he expected to find the boy there helping Jansen set up for the Senior Staff meeting at 1200 hours.

Post Sun Jun 28, 2020 12:40 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
LCDR D'Shoua
Lt. Commander

As Jared logged off his console and secured it from access by an invalid user, he smiled at the idea of getting something to eat from Sutherland's Ten-Forward Lounge. The Lieutenant Commander thought he would announce it to see if anyone wanted to join him there for a bite to eat.

Lt. Commander D'Shoua: I'm heading to the Ten-Forward Lounge to get something to eat, anybody want to join me?

The Chief Sec/Tac Officer stood by the Turbolift doors and waited to hear from anyone else on the Bridge. If nobody was interested, he hoped they wouldn't be rude and just not tell him about it. Jared looked towards Counselor Elbrun and LtCmdr Joffee, fellow shipmates from Infiniti, to see if they were going to join him. The invitation was also extended to Cmdr Kee as well.

Post Sun Jun 28, 2020 2:23 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
LCDR Elbrun
Lt. Commander

The Counselor didn't even have to think about it, she stood right up and walked over to where LtCmdr D'Shoua was standing and smiled at the Chief Sec/Tac Officer and she let him know her plan.

Lt. Commander Elbrun: I'd be happy to join you, Jared. I wasn't able to get anything this morning before we launched since I stayed up late last night going over the data Lieutenant Russ sent to my PADD. I was really tired and set my alarm at a later time so I could sleep in a little longer. So, I'm looking forward to getting something to eat with you.

Kestra remained by Jared at the entrance to the Turbolift waiting to see if Cmdr Kee and/or LtCmdr Joffee was going to join them. The Counselor was already going over in her mind what she was going to have once they got down to the Ten-Forward Lounge. Kestra was hungry, so she hoped they'd find out soon if either of them were joining Jared and herself.

Post Sun Jun 28, 2020 6:23 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
LCDR Joffee
Lt. Commander

Micheal smiled at his Infiniti alumni and got up from his seat behind the Science Station and walked over towards LtCmdr D'Shoua and Counselor Elbrun who where standing by the port side Turbolift.

Lt. Commander Joffee: I could definitely eat something, since I haven't had anything since dinner last night.

The Chief Science Officer looked at Cmdr Kee with an inviting look as if to say Are you joining us? Mike waited to see what the XO was going to do before the three of them would head down the Turbolift to Deck 10, which was where the Ten-Forward Lounge was located. It was one of the first places he looked up in the data Lt. JG Russ sent over to him last night, so he knew precisely where it was.

Post Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:27 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
CMDR Kee
Commander

Since the Commander skipped breakfast so he could make it to the launch on time, he was happy to be invited with members of Infiniti's crew. The XO smiled as he approached the Turbolift on the port side of the Bridge.

Cmdr Kee: I don't mind if I do! Lieutenant Thomas, the Bridge is yours! Anything happens you let me know.

James joined Jared, Kestra and Michael in the Turbolift and announced their destination to the Computer.

Cmdr Kee: Ten-Forward Lounge!

The lift whirred and took them to Deck 10 and over to the forward area of the saucer section in the Nebula Class vessel. When they arrived, they walked together through the corridor to the doors of Ten-Forward and entered. Inside were tables and chairs arranged throughout an area where there were large vertical windows showing the vastness of space. They could see that they were moving at Warp Speed by the stars streaking by them, which was similar to the image on the Main Viewscreen on the Bridge. The four of them sat at a table by the windows and waited for a server to come over and take their orders. As soon as a server approached, James motioned for the Orion female server to take Kestra's order first.

Post Mon Jun 29, 2020 10:51 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
LCDR Elbrun
Lt. Commander

Ten-Forward Lounge - Deck 10  Reply with quote  

Since there were no menus offered, Kestra knew whatever she ordered would be available through the Replicators. The sky was the limit so she decided on something she always loved since she was a child.

Lt. Commander Elbrun: I will have a stack of three chocolate chip pancakes with maple syrup, whipped cream and sliced strawberries on top. I'd like that with a tall glass of chilled orange juice.

Even though the Counselor was Betazoid, she spent a lot of her childhood on Earth in the central southern region of what was once the United States, in a state called Arkansas. It was there where she learned to love these pancakes and has always enjoyed them ever since. Sitting to her right was Jared, whom she motioned the server to take his order next.

Post Mon Jun 29, 2020 12:25 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
LCDR D'Shoua
Lt. Commander

It certainly didn't take very long for Jared to make up his mind on what he was going to have. One of his all time favorites that he used to have at his ol' pal Denny's place back when he used to live in California.

Lt. Commander D'Shoua: I would like the country fried steak with scrambled eggs, hash browns and a stack of two regular pancakes with butter and a lot of syrup on them. I'd like a small glass of orange juice as well.

The Chief Sec/Tac Officer was all smiles, as he looked over at Michael and pointed over at him so the server would know to go to the Chief Science Officer next. While waiting he looked over at Kestra and smiled to her also. Jared knew she was going to enjoy her brunch with all that she ordered.

Post Mon Jun 29, 2020 1:47 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
LCDR Joffee
Lt. Commander

Breakfast was Michael's favorite meal of the day so he couldn't wait to place his order with the server. He was really hungry too, so placing a large order came to no surprise.

Lt. Commander Joffee: I'd like a breakfast burrito with eggs, cheese, bacon, sausage, ham, ground beef, hash brown potatoes with some salsa inside! I'd like a stack of five buttermilk pancakes with butter, syrup, whipped cream and rainbow sprinkles on top too! I'm a little hungry since my dinner last night, as you can probably tell.

The Chief Science Officer now looked over at Cmdr Kee and nodded in his direction just in case the server wasn't sure who was next. Michael hoped the XO wouldn't take too long placing his order, he was really looking forward to digging into his big breakfast!

Post Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:27 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
CMDR Kee
Commander

Now that it was his turn to order, James had a hankering for some waffles! So that is what he was going to order! He always enjoyed them, even from a Replicator, but made fresh was of course was always the best.

Cmdr Kee: Hello, I'm really in the mood for some Belgian waffles with extra butter, syrup and sausages on the side please. I'd like that with a tall glass of cold pineapple juice, thank you.

The XO watched as the server walked back behind the counter and operated the Replication and shortly brought back a tray with all four of the meals ready to be served. Each of them got exactly what they asked for, but Michael got a glass of ice water since he didn't order a drink with his breakfast. The server must not have wanted the Chief Science Officer to choke on his food with nothing to wash it down with. As they began eating, they smiled and did some idle conversing while time marched by in the Ten-Forward Lounge.

Post Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:12 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
LCDR Boffi
Lt. Commander

Briefing Room - Deck 2  Reply with quote  

LtCmdr Boffi watched quietly as Yeoman Panettiere and Alex finished setting up the table with glasses and pitchers of cold water, along with PADDs by all the seats in the Briefing Room. When they were finished, Michaelangelo made an announcement to the both of them.

Lt. Commander Boffi: Captain Marino has given everyone time to either go explore the ship or find other ways to amuse ourselves till the meeting at 1200 hours. How would you two like to join me in finding the Holodeck and seeing what form of games it has available?

The Chief Ops Officer waited to hear from both Jansen and Alex, thinking they would be excited for the opportunity to have some fun before the meeting. Since Capt Marino suggested it and Cmdr Kee reiterated it, Michaelangelo was going to take advantage of getting some fun time in with his foster son.

Post Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:19 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 22, 23, 24  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: