Professional Website Templates Free web design, web templates, web layouts, and website resources, psd templates | lminteractive | layoutbank | linkauction | bizsell  

Gamma Fleet RPG Forum Index -> U.S.S. SUTHERLAND

Captain's Log

Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
MR Marino

Captain's Log  Reply with quote  

Captain's Log - Stardate 239510.29

Got the orders from Starfleet Command ordering me to Starbase 34 and met with Rear Admiral Martinelli. It was to report to duty as Commanding Officer of the Nebula Class ship of the fleet, the U.S.S. Sutherland. I am really excited to take on my first command after completing the Command Training Program at Starfleet HQ. I think my first action will be to tell the Replicator that I want an Earl Grey tea, hot, with some lemon. I look forward to meeting my crew once they're assigned.

Post Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:04 pm   
MR Marino

Captain's Log - Stardate 239606.30

We're on our way to Sector Epsilon, traveling at Warp 6. Since it was going to take some time to get there I gave the team some down time to get accustomed to the ship and have some overall fun together. At 1200 hours I'll be holding my first Senior Staff meeting. This will be my opportunity to get to know my staff better, even though most of them are on temporary assignment. I'll be able to get their insights on the current mission, which is to patrol the abandoned vessels left by the Deltauran incursion into our realm. They've been moved into a safe orbit around a Class J planet and it's our job to protect them till the tow ships arrive.

Post Tue Jun 30, 2020 5:28 pm   

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: