Professional Website Templates Free web design, web templates, web layouts, and website resources, psd templates | lminteractive | layoutbank | linkauction | bizsell  

Gamma Fleet RPG Forum Index -> U.S.S. WHITESTAR

Mission 2 - Investigate New Bajor's Silence
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40, 41, 42, 43  Next
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
LT Mitchell
Lieutenant

Bridge - Deck 1  Reply with quote  

The Lieutenant did as the Captain ordered and began running wide sensor scans of the area, to make sure nobody was trying to sneak up on them. The Sensors were showing no vessels in the immediate or long range area that were worthy of concern. Cole reported his findings to Capt Daqtorgh immediately...

Lt. Mitchell: There are no vessels in the immediate area, Captain! Long range sensors are only indicating the transport ships ahead of us and the fleet at New Bajor behind us, Sir!

The Chief Operations Officer continuously monitored the sensors for any vessels within the radius of their scans. Cole knew he had to report his results to the Captain again in 15 minutes, so the Lieutenant kept his concentration on the sensor panel on his console. Alongside was the chronometer which would remind Lt. Mitchell when it was time to report to Capt Daqtorgh again.

Post Tue Jul 25, 2023 12:24 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
CAPT Daqtorgh
Captain

The Captain remained seated in the center chair as he listened to Lt. Mitchell calling out sensor readings while Lt. Thomas guided Whitestar and the Galactic Princess towards SB34 at Warp 3.

Capt Daqtorgh: Thank you, Mr. Mitchell! Keep up the good work! Mr. Thomas, steady as she goes!

The CO wondered if the Akira Class Starship would be told to dock and end their mission for the officers and crew of Whitestar, or will it continue with them going after more ships on the manifest. The Captain was hoping to go back out and resume the search for the other vessels on the manifest that left New Bajor. But that decision will solely be in the hands of Gamma Fleet’s Command Staff.

Post Tue Jul 25, 2023 9:12 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
LT Mitchell
Lieutenant

Nothing had changed since Cole gave his first report to Capt Daqtorgh, but 15 minutes had nearly elapsed since Lt. Mitchell reported to the Captain the results of the last sensor scan. The Lieutenant spoke up right when the chronometer indicated the time was up for another report.

Lt. Mitchell: Still no vessels in the immediate area, Captain! Long range sensors are still indicating the transport ships ahead of us and the fleet behind us at New Bajor behind, Sir!

The Chief Operations Officer reset the chronometer’s timer for another 15 minutes to issue a report on what was scanned by the sensors again. Cole thought to himself that this was going to be a very long 17 hours. Not that the Lieutenant was hoping for an incident along the way to deliver the Galactic Princess to SB34. Lt. Mitchell was hoping for a smooth ride to their home in the Gamma Quadrant.

Post Thu Jul 27, 2023 10:30 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
CAPT Daqtorgh
Captain

Pleased with his Bridge Crew, Daqtorgh thanked them all for doing a good job as well as giving Lt. Mitchell an addendum to his standing order on reporting the sensor readings.

Capt Daqtorgh: Thank you everyone for a job well done! Mr. Mitchell, notify me as soon as you get something on scans if you do. We may have you increase your reports to every forty-five minutes. Mr. Thomas, good job with choosing Warp Three. It may take us longer than expected, however…arriving safely is our top priority.

The Captain tapped his Combadge to contact the holographic Doctor and see if Cmdr Ashborn was ready to return to Bridge duty yet.

Capt Daqtorgh: Daqtorgh to Sickbay! Is Commander Ashborn able to report for duty? I’d like him on the Bridge, but only if you medically clear him.

The EMH walked over to Cmdr Ashborn before responding to the Captain, to see how his patient was doing. Seeing that the Commander’s acid wounds had completely healed and all of his vitals were within normal parameters, the Doctor responded to Capt Daqtorgh.

EMH Doctor: Sickbay here, Commander Ashborn’s injuries have completely healed. He’s currently still asleep, so if you’d like, I can wake him and ask if he’s ready to report for duty on the Bridge?

Daqtorgh thought for a moment before he spoke to the Doctor again.

Capt Daqtorgh: Go ahead and let him continue to rest. What’s the status on Commander Skonch?

The Emergency Medical Hologram walked over to the Vulcan Science Officer and could see that he was just coming out of a meditative state.

EMH Doctor: Commander Skonch has completely recovered from his injuries and is awake, so I can release him back to duty, Captain.

The Captain nodded and told the Doctor to do so…

Capt Daqtorgh: Thank you, Doctor! Have Commander Skonch report to the Bridge. Let the others rest, I’ll probably be coming down there in a short amount of time to check on them and see how they’re doing.

EMH Doctor: Consider it done, Captain! I’ll be working on an autopsy of Dr. Tudismaque until you arrive. Sickbay out!

The CO was happy to have Cmdr Skonch returning to duty, that way Daqtorgh could discuss with him what occurred aboard the Galactic Princess and exactly what happened to Dr. Tudismaque. It always made the Captain feel bad when he lost a member of his crew, but this time Daqtorgh felt even worse. Jacques was so young and had so much more life to live. Losing someone with such a bright future in front of them really made Capt Daqtorgh emotional. So much so, that if the Captain did have tear ducts, he would definitely be shedding tears for Dr. Tudismaque.

Post Fri Jul 28, 2023 7:07 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
CMDR Skonch
Commander

Sickbay - Deck 4  Reply with quote  

Skonch heard the conversation between the EMH and Capt Daqtorgh, so the Commander knew he was to report to the Bridge immediately. Since his damaged uniform was removed and Cmdr Skonch was wearing an infirmary gown, he quickly proceeded to his Quarters and changed into a fresh clean uniform. Moving hastily, the Commander went to the Bridge by way of the Turbolift and reported to the Captain.

Cmdr Skonch: Reporting to the Bridge as ordered, Captain.

The Chief Science Officer stood before the CO in a typical Vulcan manner, with his hands clasped behind his back, and waited on Capt Daqtorgh to issue the Commander the orders the Captain wished him to follow. The Vulcan was not experiencing any discomfort from the acid burns he received from the Xenomorph that had attacked the Doctor while aboard the Galactic Princess. The wounds were completely healed by the EMH, which had the skills provided by every physician in Federation history. Mr. Skonch had always thought the holographic doctors were a real asset to the vessels of Starfleet. To think otherwise would be considered illogical.

Post Tue Aug 01, 2023 9:30 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
CAPT Daqtorgh
Captain

Bridge - Deck 1  Reply with quote  

Daqtorgh looked over as the Turbolift door opened to see Mr. Skonch standing there in his typical expressionless manner. As the Chief Science Officer made his way to stand before the Captain, where Capt Daqtorgh was ready to answer the Vulcan’s inquiry.

Capt Daqtorgh: Glad to see you, Commander. I would like you to be Acting XO while Commander Ashborn is recuperating in Sickbay. We are currently towing the Galactic Princess back to Starbase 34 to place it in an elliptical orbit of fifty thousand kilometers from the base. We are traveling at Warp Three, the fastest we can go while towing the Starliner. We have sixteen and a half hours to go before we arrive. Mr. Mitchell is keeping an active scan going and will report his findings every forty-five minutes, unless something suddenly comes up and is worth reporting. This is your briefing, anything you would like to add or have done? If so, go ahead and see to it. I’m going to go down to Sickbay and check on the injured members of the crew. Keep me apprised should anything happen or the situation changes.

The CO rose from the center chair and waited for Cmdr Skonch to say anything to Daqtorgh before he left the Bridge. The Captain knew Vulcans weren’t easily offended by rude behavior, should he just leave the Bridge before the Chief Science Officer had a chance to speak. But Daqtorgh thought it best to wait his Acting XO out in case he had anything ask before Capt Daqtorgh left for Sickbay.

Post Tue Aug 01, 2023 6:53 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
CMDR Skonch
Commander

Mr. Skonch thought for a few moments and absorbed all that Capt Daqtorgh informed him about. At this time, the Vulcan Science Officer who was now the Acting XO, had nothing to add to the orders the Captain had already given. Plus, the Commander did not want to hold up Capt Daqtorgh from visiting with the other members of the Away Team that was recuperating in Sickbay.

Cmdr Skonch: I have nothing to ask of you or add to your orders at this time, Captain. I am positive Commander Ashborn will be pleased to see you there in Sickbay when he awakens. I believe the same of Lieutenant Syntranos as well. The EMH mentioned that all the personnel from the Away Team will make a full medical recovery. All except Dr. Tudismaque, of course, Sir.

The Chief Science Officer took a seat in the XO’s chair for the time being and waited on any reports from Lt. Mitchell. If anything was to come any sooner, the Acting XO would contact Capt Daqtorgh immediately. Mr. Skonch thought it was a good idea for the Captain to visit with the injured members of the crew in Sickbay. It will actually show them that not all Klingons lacked compassion. Even the Vulcan Scientist felt Capt Daqtorgh was honorable for his choice to check on the Away Team.

Post Wed Aug 02, 2023 11:05 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
CAPT Daqtorgh
Captain

Daqtorgh stood up from the center seat and announced, loud enough for all on the Command Deck to hear.

Capt Daqtorgh: Mr. Skonch, you have the Bridge! I will be in Sickbay if I’m needed!

The Captain proceeded to walk across the deck to the Turbolift and entered. Daqtorgh felt the movement to Deck 4 and exited, then he continued down the corridor to Sickbay. Capt Daqtorgh walked through the doors and entered the medical facility aboard Whitestar. The Captain saw the EMH in the back area, on the other side of his office so Daqtorgh walked through so he could greet the Holographic Doctor.

Capt Daqtorgh: How are you doing and is your autopsy of Dr. Tudismaque complete yet? If so, what are your findings? I have also come to see Commander Ashborn and the other crew members that are recuperating. Is that alright, Doctor?

The EMH turned to look at Capt Daqtorgh while he was in the middle of the autopsy of Jacques Tudismaque and addressed the Captain.

EMH Doctor: I am not finished with the autopsy just yet, Captain. You can go see the Commander, he’s in there with Lieutenant Syntranos and the Security Team. I’ll let you know my findings as soon as I complete the autopsy.

The Captain felt a little foolish for not noticing that an insufficient amount of time elapsed for the Doctor to have finished the autopsy of Dr. Tudismaque. Daqtorgh used an apologetic tone when he spoke to the EMH before going over to see his XO and the others.

Capt Daqtorgh: My apologies, Doctor. Please continue. I’ll be with the remnants of the Away Team. Thank you for all you’ve done to help them.

The EMH smiled and nodded towards Capt Daqtorgh before turning to complete the autopsy.

EMH Doctor: Don’t mention it, Captain.

Daqtorgh walked through the office and returned to the area where the Biobeds were located and proceeded to the one with Cmdr Ashborn laying on it. From what the Captain could tell, the XO looked alright, but Chase was still asleep. The CO wondered if the event could’ve caused the Commander to receive a serious case of PTSD. The Klingon decided not to wake Cmdr Ashborn, and just stood there between the XO and Assistant Sec/Tac Officer, Lt. JG Syntranos. That way Daqtorgh would be right there between them both so when either of them woke up, they would see the concerned face of Capt Daqtorgh waiting for their return to consciousness.

Post Wed Aug 02, 2023 2:18 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
CMDR Ashborn
Commander

Sickbay - Deck 4  Reply with quote  

Chase started to hazily regain consciousness and his eyes focused on the face of Capt Daqtorgh looking down on him. The Commander recognized the ceiling as Sickbay, so Chase knew where he was. After a few microseconds passed, it dawned on him that Dr. Tudismaque was badly attacked, and at last the First Officer knew, the Doctor was severely injured so he hoped the EMH was able to save the young physician. The look on the Captain's face didn't reveal anything other than his concern for Cmdr Ashborn, so Chase cleared his throat and asked Capt Daqtorgh the status of Dr. Tudismaque.

Cmdr Ashborn: Thank you for being here, Captain. How is Dr. Tudismaque doing? We did our best to take out the Xenomorph that jumped the Doctor, but it's acidic blood sprayed everywhere. After that my eyes were burned and I couldn't see anything. Next thing I saw was your face standing over me. I was blind since then.

The XO remained on the Biobed, with his muscles still aching from trying to tackle the ALIEN and pull it off of Jacques. Mr. Skonch took over at that point and grabbed a harpoon off the wall that was used as a decoration and jabbed the Xenomorph over and over until it's acidic blood sprayed out and all over Cmdr Ashborn and Lt. JG Syntranos, since they were both closest to the Doctor. Chase wasn't sure if Cmdr Skonch got any acid on him as well since it seemed to spray everywhere. The First Officer figured he'd be finding out soon, since Capt Daqtorgh must know by now.

Post Wed Aug 16, 2023 6:04 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
CAPT Daqtorgh
Captain

Daqtorgh looked down at the Commander and felt relief in seeing him conscious again!

Capt Daqtorgh: Welcome back, Commander! How are you feeling? It is with great sadness that I must report to you the honorable Dr. Jacques Tudismaque succumbed to his injuries, despite all of the Away Team’s valiant efforts, his wounds were just too far to overcome.

The Captain could see the news of Jacques’ death hit Cmdr Ashborn heavily. Daqtorgh filled the Commander in on the current status of Whitestar.

Capt Daqtorgh: We are approximately fourteen hours, fifteen minutes till we reach Starbase 34, where we will put the Galactic Princess in an elliptical orbit of fifty thousand kilometers from the base. Are you well enough to resume your position on the Bridge? It is your choice, of course.

The CO looked over at Cmdr Ashborn and could see that Chase was very upset that Jacques was dead. It had to be hard for the XO to deal with the Doctor’s death after trying so hard to get him back to Whitestar. Daqtorgh hadn’t really gotten to know Dr. Tudismaque since this was his first mission as Captain of Whitestar. But the CO still felt the loss inside that an officer so young, with a promising medical career ahead of him, died in such a senseless way. Daqtorgh never thought much of Xenomorphs before, but now the Klingon Captain hated them with every fiber of his being.

Post Thu Aug 17, 2023 4:35 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40, 41, 42, 43  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: