Professional Website Templates Free web design, web templates, web layouts, and website resources, psd templates | lminteractive | layoutbank | linkauction | bizsell  

Gamma Fleet RPG Forum Index -> U.S.S. INFINITI

Mission 1 - Investigation of Omega Molecule
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 63, 64, 65  Next
  Author    Thread Post new topic This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
COMO Carpathia
Commodore

Hearing his officers' responses to his orders, he made an announcement throughout the ship.

Capt Carpathia: This is the Captain. We've been given permission to launch by Admiral Skyner, and have been given clearance to the Space Doors. Prepare for departure and may the wind be at our backs.

The CO closed the intercom and spoke to the CONN.

Capt Carpathia: Mr. Delgado, manuvering thrusters ahead, take us to the departure flight path for the Space Doors.

He sat in his chair and watched the main viewer.

Post Mon Apr 19, 2004 11:42 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
CMDR Delgado
Commander

Delgado heard the CO and responded before he took immediate action.

Lt. Commander Delgado: Aye, sir.

Using the ship's manuvering thrusters he began moving the ship out of it's berth and towards the designated flight path for the Space Doors. He would have loved it had the CO ordered him to make a break for the doors at Impulse speeds, but he knew E.J. too well. That wasn't going to happen.

Post Mon Apr 19, 2004 11:53 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
COMO Carpathia
Commodore

As he watched the move out of the berth on the main viewer to the flight path for the Space Doors he called down to the MDC.

Capt Carpathia: Lt. Bath'Ney, I would like you to assemble your squad on the shuttle bay flight deck for inspection once we've departed Starbase 34 and gone to warp speed. I want a chance to meet our Marines and welcome them aboard personally. Afterwards, there will be a meeting in the Conference Room regarding our current mission. Lt. Commander Hennings will be presenting the Science department's knowledge of the Omega Particle and our objective on this mission as to what to do with it once we've encountered it. Captain out.

On the viewer the flight path to the doors came closer...

Post Mon Apr 19, 2004 12:09 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
MR Hennings

As he glanced at the main viewer and seen they were moving towards the flight path for the Space Doors, he finished getting his station and the rest of the Science department up and running throughout the ship, Hennings looked across the bridge and spoke to the Captain.

Lt. Commander Hennings: Captain, all Science stations report ready.

Then he turns back to his console and begins his work on the Omega Particle. Tapping at the console he gains access to the database that the Captain instructed him to find. Normally this information is unobtainable by an officer at his level, but with the ship specifically sent on a mission to investigate the report made by the Romulan freighter, it was made accessible by the Captain.

Lt. Commander Hennings: Computer give me a list of all files regarding the Omega Particle.

The computer complied and provided Aaron with the information he requested so that he could compile his report to the senior staff in the Conference Room.

Post Mon Apr 19, 2004 5:17 pm   
MR Bath'Ney

1Lt Bath'Ney heard the CO's orders from the Bridge and responded.

1Lt Bath'Ney: Aye, Sir. I'll have the squad inspected and ready for you once we've gone to warp on the flight deck of the shuttle bay.

Bath'Ney stood in his office where GSgt. Arbor was standing, still awaiting a response, he spoke to him.

1Lt. Bath'Ney: Sergeant, we need to get the squad ready for inspection on the flight deck where I will address them, and then the Captain himself will come down and personally greet them. So let's make it happen, Sergeant.

((OOC: Awaiting Response from GSgt. Arbor))

Post Tue Apr 20, 2004 12:08 am   
MSGT Arbor
Master Sergeant

GSgt. Arbor looked to the detachment commander and nodded.

GSgt. Arbor: Aye, aye Sir. I will get them assembled ASAP!

GSgt. Arbor performed an about face and exited the office and proceeded to the barracks and addressed the squad.

Gunny Arbor: MARINES! Atench hut!

The Marines quickly dropped what they were doing and went to attention.

Gunny Arbor: FALL IN!

The Marines quickly fell in and he stood in front of them awaiting the MDC to come forward to issue further orders to him. The squad was ready to march to the shuttle bay, and into hell, if needed...

Post Tue Apr 20, 2004 10:54 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
MR Bath'Ney

1Lt Bath'Ney stepped out of his office and into the barracks and spoke to GSgt. Arbor.

1Lt Bath'Ney: March them to the flight deck. When they arrive I want them at attention and ready for inspection. 2Lt. Gorman will meet you and the squad there when you arrive. Once the squad is ready he will inform me and I will be there shortly.

He returned to his office and waited to hear word that his squad was assembled on the flight deck, ready for inspection.

Post Tue Apr 20, 2004 12:06 pm   
CMDR Delgado
Commander

As he manuvered Infiniti into the departure flight path of the Space Doors he could feel his excitement running through his fingers. Once the ship was on the path and heading for the doors, the clearance lights on the edges of the doors came on and they slowly parted and began opening to the great beyond outside them.

Lt. Commander Delgado: We're on final approach, Sir. Space Doors are opening, we'll be clear of Starbase 34 in 90 seconds at current speed.

He hoped that would trigger the Captain's mind to say "Proceed ? Impulse Power" but it didn't so slowly they headed for the open doors.

Post Tue Apr 20, 2004 12:21 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
ADM Arayuss
Admiral

Observation Deck of Starbase 34  Reply with quote  

RAdmiral Arayuss leaned against the enormous bay window frame of the Space Dock Hanger looking out at the starship Infiniti. He and E.J. had been friends since they met at the Omega Sector training facility back on Earth in 2365 and here it was, 2380. This was the first time they were assigned to duties that would keep them apart. It was stirring a saddness within him as he watched the ship move from it's berth to the departure flight path, and then proceed down the path towards the opening Space Doors. It couldn't be helped no matter how hard he tried. A tear ran down his cheek as the ship departed. He placed his hand on the transparent aluminum and sent a telepathic message to his friend.

RAdm Arayuss: Be safe...please.

The crewman that was in the Observation Deck who was vacuuming the floor stopped to watch Infiniti leave and then noticed the tear on RAdmiral Arayuss' face and was amazed.

Crmr Thompson: Wow, I didn't know a Vulcan kid could cry?

RAdmral Arayuss turned and glared at him.

RAdm Arayuss: I am Romulan, Crewman Recruit.

Then he concentrated slightly making the shaft of the vaccum knock the crewman in the knee enough to startle him.

RAdm Arayuss: An enhanced one at that.

The crewman stood there stunned for a few moments and then spoke.

Crmr Thompson: My apologies RAdmiral, I didn't recognize you out of uniform. I thought you were one of the children of a Vulcan crewmember of the ship that's leaving.

RAdm Arayuss: Understandable. This is the first time my friend, who is now the CO of that ship, and I are going to be apart since 2365. So I'm saddened by it.

Crmr Thompson: I would be too, Sir. I would be too...

The crewman went to the far side of the room and continued vacuuming, leaving the RAdmiral to his thoughts as his friend's ship was exiting the Space Doors.
Starfleet, United Federation of Planets

Post Tue Apr 20, 2004 12:58 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
COMO Carpathia
Commodore

As the CO sat on the Bridge watching the Space Doors open and his ship approached the feeling of excitement was quite powerful. But amongst his feelings he heard the telepathic message from RAdmiral Arayuss and responded.

Capt Carpathia: I will.

He continued watching as the ship passed through the doors and into open space. The smile on his face broadened. Gamma Fleet's Science Vessel has launched!

Post Tue Apr 20, 2004 1:25 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 63, 64, 65  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: