Professional Website Templates Free web design, web templates, web layouts, and website resources, psd templates | lminteractive | layoutbank | linkauction | bizsell  

Gamma Fleet RPG Forum Index -> U.S.S. INFINITI

Mission 1 - Investigation of Omega Molecule
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 62, 63, 64, 65  Next
  Author    Thread Post new topic This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
LCDR Ellis
Lt. Commander

Ellis called out to his Engineers that were cleaning up after what happened in the accessway.

Lt. Ellis: Alright people, we're on our way back so let's get this place in ship-shape! I'm sure an inspection is in our future.

He looked around for his assistant, and saw him working on the doorway to the access chamber.

Lt. Ellis: Herschel! Are you done replacing that door yet?

Ens Liebowitz: I'm working on it now, Sir!

Lt. Ellis: Good, there's no loitering when I'm around!

He went over to the main console and made the necessary preperations for their arrival.

Post Tue Mar 15, 2005 3:00 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
LCDR Joffee
Lt. Commander

Michael finished cleaning himself up and went to his station on the Bridge. He activated his console and monitored their approach to Starbase 34. He was looking forward to a little shore leave after what they just went through.

Post Tue Mar 15, 2005 3:03 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
LCDR Elbrun
Lt. Commander

Kestra waited vigilantly as the doctor worked on William. Occasionally she looked over at the Captain and Yeoman and saw them talking. She could sense that they had a strong bond between them. It made her happy to see they found happiness in each other's company. Bonds like that are hard to come by, she knew that from personal experience.

Post Tue Mar 15, 2005 3:08 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
MR Bath'Ney

Hearing the XO's announcement he proceeded to his quarters on Deck 3 and readied himself. As he did so he looked over at his picture of his wife and child. They brought him such joy. He hoped they would be docked long enough for him to return to Earth and visit with them.

Bath'Ney also thought about the young Yeoman that was in Sickbay, he truly was a warrior with honor. He hoped that he could introduce him to his family one day. Perhaps even return to Qo'noS and be welcomed into the House of Martok, where he can share his story of battle with the infernal beast that haunts their dreams. That would be a most honorable day. He continued getting ready for their arrival.

Post Tue Mar 15, 2005 3:35 pm   
MSGT Arbor
Master Sergeant

Gunny Arbor was in the barracks when he heard the announcement from the XO. He smiled and addressed the squad.

GSgt Arbor: You hear that? I smell shore leave! I don't know about you ladies, but I'm going to find me a jazz joint somewhere and let myself unwind! Hoorah!

Cpl Hicks: Sounds great, Sarge!

Cpl Ferro: Yeah it does. I'm going to head for the bath suanas on SB34 and let Calgon take me away!

Hudson looked over and laughed.

Pvt1 Hudson: Are you going to use that to make the bubbles, or are you gonna make 'em yourself?

Vasquez looked at Hudson in disgust.

Pvt1 Vasquez: Hudson, you're such a pend?jo!

Drake looked over at Vasquez and laughed.

Pvt1 Drake: You got that right, little mama.

They all laughed and joked around as they got ready to for the arrival.

Post Tue Mar 15, 2005 3:52 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
CMDR Sarrlak
Commander

As he finished reconstructing Trylon's abdominal area, he ran an additional scan to ensure that everything was in working order, and began closing the wound. When completed, he backed away and allowed the medics to move him to one of the BioBeds where he could recover along with Sander. Sarrlak saw the Counselor standing in his office and nodded to her that Trylon would be fine. He looked over where the Captain was sitting and approached.

Lt. Sarrlak: Captain, how can I help?

He waited for him to respond.

Post Tue Mar 15, 2005 5:22 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
COMO Carpathia
Commodore

He looked towards the doctor.

Capt Carpathia: Mr. Panettiere here, had a run in with the creature that Mr. Trylon gave birth to. Lucky for us, he managed to dispose of it before it was able to reak any havok aboard the ship, and give you a lot more injuries to deal with.

He looked back toward the Yeoman.

Capt Carpathia: I want you to treat him for his injuries and make sure he's in perfect health.

He smiled and put his hand on top of the Yeoman's head.

Capt Carpathia: When the doctor releases you, report to me immediately, alright?

He waited for replies from both of them.

Post Tue Mar 15, 2005 5:31 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
CMDR Sarrlak
Commander

The doctor nodded.

Lt. Sarrlak: Yes, Captain.

He then took his scanner and checked the young human for any significant damage to his body. He had bruises and scrapes that he could treat easily. Some fatigue that rest would cure. Overall he was in good shape.

Lt. Sarrlak: I will begin treating his injuries immediately, Sir. Afterwards, he will only require some rest.

He cleaned the wounds the Yeoman had on his elbows and knees, from moving so hastefully in the duct system. The scrape on his shoulder from where he was caught on the lighting fixture, and the ones on his knuckles from punching the manual release of the impulse manifold vents.

Post Tue Mar 15, 2005 5:43 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
LT Panettiere
Lieutenant

He smiled at the Captain and replied.

Cmnr Panettiere: Aye-aye, Captain.

He laid there while the doctor treated his injuries.

Post Tue Mar 15, 2005 5:45 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
COMO Carpathia
Commodore

The CO smiled at them both.

Capt Carpathia: Thank you, Doctor.

He looked back down at the Yoeman being treated, and winked.

Capt Carpathia: I'll see you soon.

He exited Sickbay and proceeded to the Bridge. As he approached his seat he looked around to see everyone at their stations, working as they should be.

Capt Carpathia: Well Number One, I think we came out of this situation pretty well considering what could've happened.

He leaned back in his chair and watched the stars streak by on the main viewer.

Post Tue Mar 15, 2005 5:54 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 62, 63, 64, 65  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: