Professional Website Templates Free web design, web templates, web layouts, and website resources, psd templates | lminteractive | layoutbank | linkauction | bizsell  

Gamma Fleet RPG Forum Index -> U.S.S. INFINITI

Mission 1 - Investigation of Omega Molecule
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 63, 64, 65  Next
  Author    Thread Post new topic This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
COMO Carpathia
Commodore

Mission 1 - Investigation of Omega Molecule  Reply with quote  

The CO was in his Ready Room awaiting confirmation from Engineering that the warp core was online and that all the ship's main systems were operational. Using the internal communications he made an announcement throughout the ship.

Capt Carpathia: This is the Captain. Engineering will have the warp core and main systems online very shortly. I would like all senior officers at their duty stations to report to me when their station is ready and standing by. Captain out.

He sat back and awaited the confirmation from Engineering, and then for his senior officers to comply with his request.

Last edited by COMO Carpathia on Mon May 10, 2004 5:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post Fri Apr 16, 2004 8:03 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
MR Hennings

Aaron looked upon the screen of the Science station, where a detailed layout of the ship was displayed.

Lt. Commander Hennings: Computer display all labs and stations aboard the Infiniti related to the Science department.

The computer responded with the highlighting of the areas in question. Catching his eye was a lab on Deck 2, labeled as his office.

Lt. Commander Hennings: Wow! I have an office! I sure didn?t have that on the Norway.

Smiling to himself, Hennings hears the announcement from the Captain. He prepares his station to go online as soon as main power is available from Engineering. He also notifies all Science departments to prepare for systems to come online and get ready for departure.

Post Fri Apr 16, 2004 9:19 pm   
COMO Carpathia
Commodore

As the CO was waiting for Engineering to report the status of the core, he realized that he still needed to designate a Second Officer for the ship. It was only a matter of a few moments when he made his decision.

Capt Carpathia: Carpathia to Hennings, can you come into my Ready Room for a few moments, there's a matter I need to discuss with you.

He waited for the CSO to enter his Ready Room.

Post Fri Apr 16, 2004 11:26 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
MR Hennings

Lt. Commander Hennings: Acknowledged.. I?m on my way.

Tapping his combadge Hennings moves form his station on the bridge and presses the chimes to the Captain?s Ready Room. The doors open and he sees the Captain sitting in his chair working on some last minute business before the departure. Wondering what the ?matter? of the discussion is about, Aaron stands at attention in front of the desk.

Lt. Commander Hennings: Yes Captain?

Hennings says with a sheepish voice, waiting for the Captain to respond.

Post Sat Apr 17, 2004 9:04 am   
COMO Carpathia
Commodore

When Lt. Commander Hennings entered his Ready Room the CO stopped what he was doing and spoke to the CSO.

Capt Carpathia: Mr. Hennings, I seem to have a situation on my hands. I have yet to designate a Second Officer aboard Infiniti. After reading your personnel file I see that you were the Second Officer aboard the Norway...so I was wondering if you would do me the honor of being my Second Officer as well?

The CO awaited his response with obvious anticipation.

Post Sat Apr 17, 2004 9:37 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
MR Hennings

Smiling Aaron extends his hand and shakes the Captain?s hand saying..

Lt. Commander Hennings: Yes Sir, it would be my pleasure to be third in command. Thank you Sir! I hope I can serve you and this ship well.

Bright eyed, Hennings waits for the Captain to respond.

Post Sat Apr 17, 2004 4:17 pm   
COMO Carpathia
Commodore

The CO returns the handshake with a smile as well.

Capt Carpathia: Splendid, Mr. Hennings. Once we leave Starbase 34 I'll be calling for a meeting with the senior officers regarding the current mission. I would like you to gather all the information you can on the Omega Particle, and the procedures in which to handle it should our investigation prove to find one in the vacinity that the Romulan freighter reported the readings. This way at the meeting you'll be able to fill in the rest of the senior staff of exactly what we're dealing with and what is expected of us should we encounter it. I expect that Engineering will have the core and main systems online shortly, so you should get back to your station and get started on compiling the data for the meeting. Once the Science station is online and the department is ready for launch, I would appreciate it if you can inform me.

The CO awaited the newly designated SO's response.

Post Sun Apr 18, 2004 12:43 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
LCDR Ellis
Lt. Commander

Warp Core & Main Systems Online  Reply with quote  

Lt. Ellis tapped his combadge as he completed the Warp Core startup and brought all systems to full operational status.

Lt. Ellis: Captain, Sir. Warp core and main systems are online now.

Main Engineering fully lit up as all power was activated. The ship was now a brighter place ready for anything...

Post Sun Apr 18, 2004 5:35 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
COMO Carpathia
Commodore

The CO heard the voice of his Engineer, as all the main systems came online and main lighting was restored. He smiled to Lt. Commander Hennings and spoke.

Capt Carpathia: Looks like we're online. Get to your station and get on that report on the Omega Particle. It's time to get going. Don't forget to inform me of the Science department's status now that the systems are up.

The CO stood there will a large smile on his face waiting for the SO to respond to his previous statement, and the new information regarding the systems being online.

Post Sun Apr 18, 2004 5:54 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
LCDR Trylon
Lt. Commander

OPS Station Online  Reply with quote  

William was completing the OPS system diagnostics when the main systems came online. He immediately got his station ready and checked with the crew of the Operations department and made sure everyone was at their posts and that their systems were online. When he heard from the rest of the department he informed the Captain.

Lt Trylon: Captain, this is Lt. Trylon. OPS is online and standing by.

He stood at his stations and awaited orders from the Captain.

Post Sun Apr 18, 2004 6:00 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 63, 64, 65  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: