Professional Website Templates Free web design, web templates, web layouts, and website resources, psd templates | lminteractive | layoutbank | linkauction | bizsell  

Gamma Fleet RPG Forum Index -> Gamma Fleet HQ

Office of the Commander in Chief
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
  Author    Thread Post new topic This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
ADM Arayuss
Admiral

He smirked at Carpathia.

VAdm Arayuss: Oooo, are you gonna get it, E.J.

He turned to the Ensign and smiled.

VAdm Arayuss: Yes, they most certainly do. Captain Carpathia will take you to get fitted. I need to get back to what I was doing. I'm sure you both have things to prepare for.

He smiled and returned to his desk as they exited.
Starfleet, United Federation of Planets

Post Wed Mar 16, 2005 3:47 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
COMO Carpathia
Commodore

EJ grabbed the Ensign by the hand and scuttled to the door, not wanting to become the victim of an unexpected migraine.

Capt Carpathia: You know I love ya!

The Captain looked down at Ensign Panettiere and smiled.

Capt Carpathia: Come along, Jansen. It's time to go shopping for new clothes.

EJ ushered the young officer out, and giggled as he did so.

Post Wed Mar 16, 2005 4:04 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
ADM Arayuss
Admiral

VAdm Arayuss entered his office after leaving Infiniti's crew in the celebration hall a few decks below. In his office, pacing by the large row of windows that looked out into the stars, was Professor Lloyd F. Brewer. A tall thin man, with distinguished looks, and a quite determined expression on his face. He was aware of the Professor's work in the study of alien cultures and that Starfleet highly regarded him. What he was not aware of, was why he was in his office...

VAdm Arayuss: My apologies for keeping you waiting, Professor. How can I help you?

He went behind his desk, and took his seat, hoping the Professor would stop pacing and sit himself in one of the chairs across from his desk.

Post Thu Apr 07, 2005 8:56 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
PROF Brewer
Civilian Scientist

The Professor saw that the Vice Admiral had taken the seat behind his desk, so he walked over and took one of the seats in front of it, and informed the DCinC of the situation at hand.

Prof Brewer: Vice Admiral Arayuss, a team of scientists from around the Federation were on a mission to test some highly secretive and very sophisticated electronic equipment that will be completely immune to all forms of radiation, magnetic fields and extreme temperature fluctuations. This will improve and revolutionize all communications, navigation systems, security and surveillance systems. We have uncovered some evidence that a race known as the Deltauran have appeared in Sector Omicron, and we wanted to use this new equipment to see what we could find out about them. The SS Kankakee was sent to investigate and while on their mission, something happened...

He paused a moment, then continued.

Prof Brewer: The last communication with the vessel suggested an encounter with some unknown entity and then their ship vanished... I was directed to seek your help in trying to find this vessel and the scientists aboard and recover them... If rescue is not possible then we are to destroy the Kankakee so that no one else can obtain this equipment.

He sat there in the chair and waited to hear the response from the DCinC.

Post Thu Apr 07, 2005 4:09 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
ADM Arayuss
Admiral

VAdm Arayuss sat back in his chair and absorbed what the Professor had to say. He then leaned forward and responded.

VAdm Arayuss: By all means you have my support and assistance, Professor. The USS Infiiniti has returned from it's first mission, and they can be ready to go out again very soon. The commanding officer is a personal friend of mine and I assure you that he will do whatever is necessary to help you find the Kankakee. There is also an excellent Marine detachment aboard, so you will be well protected. The C.O. is Commodore E.J. Carpathia, and I will contact him right away regarding this situation. I will contact the quartermaster aboard Infiniti as well so that accomodations will be prepared for you. If there is anything else you need, please do not hesitate to ask.

He smiled to assure the Professor that he had every intention of helping him find that vessel.

Post Thu Apr 07, 2005 4:48 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
PROF Brewer
Civilian Scientist

The Professor was relieved to hear the DCinC's response that he was willing to help with the situation so fully.

Prof Brewer: Thank you Vice Admiral, for you willingness to help us out with this. I am sure you realize we will all benefit from a successful mission here.

Professor Brewer then rose and shook hands with the Vice Admiral and exited his quarters to prepare for his departure aboard Infiniti.

Post Thu Apr 07, 2005 6:32 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
MGEN Alderez
Major General

Emergency Meeting  Reply with quote  

Brigadier General Alderez paced outside the office of the DCinC until he was told that he could enter. He walked into the large room with enormous viewports behind the elegant desk of the DCinC and quickly approached the front of the desk where he stood rigidly and stated the purpose of his visit.

BGen Alderez: Sir, I come to you with an urgent situation with the Infiniti. I believe they're in grave danger encountering these Deltaurans without the aid of another vessel...a vessel capable of dealing with an interdimensional species, if you get my meaning, Sir?

He remained standing and awaited the Vice Admiral's response.

Post Fri Jul 22, 2005 10:16 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
ADM Arayuss
Admiral

Aeryck leaned back in his chair and looked across his desk at the Fleet Marine Force Commandant. He knew that for him to be worried about the outcome of a mission, the danger had to be more severe than anticipated. He knew exactly what ship the Brigadier General was speaking of.

VAdm Arayuss: I got your meaning, Rex...and you're right. I cannot allow Commodore Carpathia and the crew of Infiniti to face that kind danger alone. I've been going over the data on the Deltaurans myself and was arriving at the same conclusion.

He thought for a moment, and made his decision. He tapped the companel on his desk and contacted his receptionist.

VAdm Arayuss: Vicky? I need you to open a secured channel to Omega Base. Specifically, frequecy 98.7 and send it directly to my companel in here.

Lt. Goldbeck: Yes Sir.

As the receptionist carried out the DCinC's orders, he looked back to the Brigadier General and made an odd inquery.

VAdm Arayuss: So...Rex...how well do you know the tactical station of a starship?

He sat there and waited on the receptionist, and Rex to respond.

Post Fri Jul 22, 2005 10:48 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
MGEN Alderez
Major General

BGeneral Alderez looked at the DCinC with an amazed expression on his face, then responded.

BGen Alderez: I am quite profficient, Sir. The weapons systems aboard starships have always interested me and I've kept up with all of the latest modifications to the tactical stations. If you need me as your Tactical Officer, I would be honored...

He bowed his head to show that he truly meant what he said. The DCinC's adventures aboard the USS Explorer were legendary. He was not going to pass on the opportunity to serve under the Vice Admiral's command. Especially when it came to saving the lives of his Marines and the crew of the USS Infiniti.

Post Fri Jul 22, 2005 3:31 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
ADM Arayuss
Admiral

Aeryck smiled, then nodded to the Brigadier General. He was quite pleased to have him aboard for this delicate mission.

VAdm Arayuss: Thank you Rex. The ship for the most part is fully automated, but when it comes to combat...I want a live pair of hands at the Tactical Station. I'm going to need someone at the Ops Station too. I can take Conn myself...

The receptionist interrupted to inform the DCinC that the secured channel was established.

Lt. Goldbeck: Sir, the channel is open...

He tapped the companel and spoke in a clear and distinct manner.

VAdm Arayuss: Explorer, initiate Procedure 033-03.

A male synthetic voice responded over the com channel.

Explorer-Com: Identify.

VAdm Arayuss: Arayuss, Vice Admiral Aeryck M.

Explorer-Com: Identity confirmed. Procedure 033-03 initiated. It will be good to see you again Aeryck.

VAdm Arayuss: The feeling is mutual. Contact me directly when you're within transporter range.

Explorer-Com: Understood. Explorer out.

He smiled at Rex who was staring in complete disbelief at what he had just witnessed.

VAdm Arayuss: I need to talk to Tony. He'll want to be part of this.

He tapped his companel again, and called to his receptionist.

VAdm Arayuss: Vicky, contact Rear Admiral Martinelli and have him report to my office immediately. Thank you.

Aeryck leaned back in his chair and awaited the arrival of the fleet's Chief of Operations.

Last edited by ADM Arayuss on Sat Oct 15, 2005 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post Fri Jul 22, 2005 4:20 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: