Professional Website Templates Free web design, web templates, web layouts, and website resources, psd templates | lminteractive | layoutbank | linkauction | bizsell  

Gamma Fleet RPG Forum Index -> Starbase 34

SB34 :: Port of Call
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
COMO Carpathia
Commodore

He paused for a moment, and thought on how to answer the Ensign's question, without revealing too much information that Omega Sector deemed classified.

Capt Carpathia: Well...I've known him for about 10 years, and he looks the same now as he did the day I met him. Aeryck isn't Vulcan, that's for sure. He's quite a mystery, Ensign. But he's a great person, and he means a lot to me. I served under his command aboard Explorer up until it was presumed lost. I was very happy to hear that he returned unharmed after all that time. He saved my life countless times. I owe him so much. It was him who recommended me for command of Infiniti.

He took a sip of his glass of water, and continued.

Capt Carpathia: I would give my life for him in an instant if the situation required it.

E.J. hoped that answered Ens Panettiere's question. He took another sip of water, and looked to see if the waiter was coming with their salads and cheese sticks.

Post Thu Mar 17, 2005 4:58 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
LT Panettiere
Lieutenant

He sat there and listened to the Captain, and could feel how sincere his words were. He wanted him to know how he felt as well.

Ens Panettiere: I would give my life for you, Captain, if we were in a situation that required it. I wouldn't hesitate for a moment.

He sat across from the Captain, and looked him right in the eyes. To make sure he knew how sincere he was.

Post Thu Mar 17, 2005 5:04 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
COMO Carpathia
Commodore

He was speechless when he heard what the Ensign had said. He just looked at his young face and just couldn't fathom how his heart could be so golden, and him be still so young. After a few moments, he came back with a response.

Capt Carpathia: The feeling is mutual, Ensign. But let's just make sure we never end up in a situation like that, is that a deal?

He extended his hand to shake on it.

Post Thu Mar 17, 2005 5:08 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
LT Panettiere
Lieutenant

He smiled and grabbed the Captain's hand and shook it firmly.

Ens Panettiere: It's a deal.

He sat back in his chair smiling, and looked out into the people passing by the food court. Amongst them, he noticed someone familiar. It was Bath'Ney carrying a little girl with human and Klingon features, along with a human woman who must be his wife. He brought it to the Captain's attention.

Ens Panettiere: Captain look, it's Mr. Bath'Ney and his family. He must have found them. That's cool.

He watched them walking by looking to see if Bath'Ney noticed them.

Post Thu Mar 17, 2005 5:26 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
COMO Carpathia
Commodore

He looked over where Ens Panettiere was pointing and sure enough, there was Bath'Ney with his family strolling through the food court.

Capt Carpathia: Now there's one happy Klingon. I'm glad his family was transferred to Infiniti. He'll be a lot less moody, for sure.

He watched Bath'Ney as he continued walking with his wife and child in his arms.

Post Thu Mar 17, 2005 5:35 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
MR Bath'Ney

As Bath'Ney walked though the food court with his family, he was looking around and saw a couple of familiar faces over at Mama Marino?s outdoor terrace. He turned to his wife Samantha.

MCapt Bath'Ney: That?s the young Yeoman I was telling you about, and the person he's with is Captain Carpathia, CO of Infiniti. Let's go over and I'll introduce you and chat with them for a bit.

They walked over to where the Captain and Yeoman were sitting.

MCapt Bath'Ney: Hello Captain...Mr. Panettiere, I'd like you to meet my lovely wife Dr. Samantha Carter, and our beautiful daughter Dest'Ney.

He waited on their responses.

Post Thu Mar 17, 2005 6:18 am   
COMO Carpathia
Commodore

He stood from the table and smiled.

Capt Carpathia: It's a pleasure to meet you, Doctor. I hope you'll enjoy your assignment aboard Infiniti. Dr. Sarrlak runs a very efficient Sickbay.

He smiled at the little girl in Bath'Ney's arms.

Capt Carpathia: Hello there.

He looked towards Ens Panettiere and introduced him.

Capt Carpathia: This here is Yeoman Panettiere, who was just promoted to Ensign a short time ago.

He remained standing in their presence and awaited any responses.

Post Thu Mar 17, 2005 6:26 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
LT Panettiere
Lieutenant

He followed the Captain's lead and rose from his seat as well. When he was introduced, he smiled at Dr. Carter and greeted her.

Ens Panettiere: Nice to meet you, Doctor.

He looked over at Bath'Ney's daughter and waved.

Ens Panettiere: Hi.

He also remained standing, waiting on responses.

Post Thu Mar 17, 2005 6:40 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
MS Carter

She smiled at both of them and responded.

Lt. JG Carter: It's an honor to meet you both, my husband has told me so much about you. I look forward to serving aboard Infiniti, this is my first assignment on a starship. I've only been assigned to planetside medical facilities in the past. I wanted a change, and to be closer to my husband. I'm very happy that Starfleet approved my transfer.

She looked down at Yeoman Panettiere with a smile.

Lt. JG Carter: Congratulations, Ensign. You must feel very proud, Bath'Ney speaks very highly of you and told me how brave and courageous you are. Perhaps later you could tell me about your encounter with that creature?

Samantha smiled and waited for them to respond.

As Dest'Ney figited in her father's arms, she looked at the two people her mother was talking to and heard them speak to her. She giggled and replied to them both.

Dest'Ney: You guys are funky!

She giggled some more and turned away to look at the balloons in front of the shop that made handcrafted toys.

Post Thu Mar 17, 2005 6:55 am   
COMO Carpathia
Commodore

He smiled back at Dr. Carter and responded.

Capt Carpathia: I'm glad they did too, hopefully with you on Infiniti it will curb Mr. Bath'Ney's mood swings.

He laughed and looked to Bath'Ney after his daughter responded.

Capt Carpathia: Funky, Mr. Bath'Ney? Is there something I should know?

He smiled and paused for a response.

Post Thu Mar 17, 2005 7:09 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: