Professional Website Templates Free web design, web templates, web layouts, and website resources, psd templates | lminteractive | layoutbank | linkauction | bizsell  

Gamma Fleet RPG Forum Index -> U.S.S. INFINITI

Captain's Log
Goto page Previous  1, 2
  Author    Thread Post new topic This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
COMO Carpathia
Commodore

Captain's Log - Stardate 238103.14

The mission didn't quite go as planned. The Away Team ran into an alien race that captured them, and took the chamber with the Omega Molecule. I had to use the Marines for an emergency extration to get them out of there. The molecule had to be destroyed in the process, along with the asteroid and the facility within it. The Away Team and Marines were persued within the asteroid field by whoever that species was, with the intent to destroy them. Only by our pilot's amazing skills were we able to save them from that fate. There were no casualties, and the only injuries were to Mr. Sander, in which Dr. Sarrlak reports that he will make a complete recovery. The overall mission is a success. The Omega Molecule is destroyed, and we're heading back to Starbase 34.

I look forward to celebrating with the crew in the Officers Lounge, our first mission, although it didn't go they way we had hoped, still came out grand in the end.

Post Mon Mar 14, 2005 7:11 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
COMO Carpathia
Commodore

Captain's Log - Stardate 238103.16

We were host to an unexpected guest that was gestating inside the abdomen of Lt. Trylon. It would appear that he implanted by somekind of serpant-like predator by the beings they encountered in the asteroid. When they were brought back aboard, Trylon went directly to his quarters and wasn't scanned by the doctor. There was no way of knowing this hostile creature was inside him until it burst out of his stomach in the Officers Lounge in the presence of Yeoman Panettiere. Who tried to kill it, but was unable to and the beast found it's way into our conduit cooling ducts.

The ship was placed on Intruder Alert, and MCapt Bath'Ney informed us of what he knew of these creatures and how lethal they were. Since it was a silicon based life form, it was difficult to track in our conduit system. It was decided that the creature had to be exterminated, by flushing it out into space. By which a crewman would have to engage the creature and manuver it into a place from where it could be ejected out of the ship. Yeoman Panettiere rose to the challenge, stating that his small size was our best advantage due to the limited amout of space in the cooling ducts. At first we were relunctant to allow this, but he was very determined. He entered the ducts in Engineering because Ens Meyers configured the internal sensor to detect movement and isolated the possibility that it was by the plasma injectors. The Yeoman went in there and dealt with the fierce creature and single handedly managed to flush it out the impulse manifold ventilation system directly into space, ridding us of it's infernal presence. His actions are to be commended, and I am recommending a promotion and commendation. I will be presenting him to VAdm Arayuss myself, along with my recommendations for commendations and promotions for the other officers and crew that proved how good they truly were on this mission.

As an added note, I allowed Yeoman Panettiere to command Infiniti into the Space Dock as a personal reward. He did a superb job, and docked the ship with textbook perfection. I for one will be informing Starfleet that their Star Cadet program has proven to be, without a doubt, a very successful endeavor.

Post Thu Mar 17, 2005 1:37 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
COMO Carpathia
Commodore

Captain's Log - Stardate 238106.30

We've left Starbase 34 a short time ago and with us is Professor Brewer, who we are assisting him in finding the SS Kankakee. It would seem they were testing experimental sensor equipment in an area where a race known as the Deltauran are believed to be responsible for the disappearance of the crews and vessels that have entered the area.

My Chief Engineer, Lieutenant Waters, along with Lieutenants Joffee and Trylon are manufacturing a probe that may be useful in luring the Deltaurans out of their dimensional gateway so that perhaps we can get the element of surprise on them. The ideaology of what Mr. Waters suggusted does seem sound. I hope it works and we can discover what happened to the Kankakee and it's crew. I don't like the idea of using my crew as bait.

Ensign Panettiere was placed in charge of the Bridge while the Senior Staff and I were in the Briefing Room discussing the situation. He gave the Professor a profound tour of the ship and from what I heard, did a superb job. He is really doing well and has taken a serious outlook on his responsibilities. I am very pleased with his hard work and determination. I can tell that he will make an excellent commanding officer someday.

Post Thu Jun 30, 2005 10:42 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
COMO Carpathia
Commodore

Captain's Log - Stardate 238201.10

The situation I am dealing with is a CO's nightmare. The crew is in mortal danger of the Deltauran Intruders that have come aboard Infiniti. We've sustained casualties and Major Bath'Ney had to be subdued due to the loss of his wife, Lt. JG Carter. He left the Bridge without orders and tried leading the Marines to a physical assault upon the Deltaurans in the Auxiliary Medical Area. We've learned that these creatures cannot be harmed by our phasers and that anyone who comes into contract with them becomes transformed into a vessel that spawns another Deltauran.

Cmdr Calzada, on my authority, has evacuated Professor Brewer and Dr. Walton along with Yeoman Panettiere to Starbase 34. It is my sincere wish that they make it there safely, as well as everyone aboard. I cannot bring Infiniti back to the starbase in this condition. The Deltaurans would be able to board the base and further their repopulation. I am forced with the possible option of evacuating the entire ship and setting it to self-destruct. That way it would stop them here and now. I am not pleased with the outcome of this mission thus far. In my eyes, I have failed my mission and my crew.

Post Tue Jan 10, 2006 9:43 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
COMO Carpathia
Commodore

Captain's Log - Stardate 238207.19

With the assistance of Admiral Arayuss and USS Explorer, we were able to remove the Deltauran threat from Infiniti. But it was not without great loss. Fifty seven members of my crew lost their lives in the line of duty. We were able to secure Kankakee in a Tractor Beam and we're currently towing it back to Starbase 34 where Professor Brewer and his Science Team can work on their equipment. The Professor made it back ahead of us, thanks to Yeoman Panettiere and Ensign Florent?. It won't be long before we reach the starbase ourselves. My crew is going to need some time off after this mission. Ensign D'Shoua is up for being my Chief Tactical and Security Officer, so I'll be putting him up for a promotion when we arrive. Major Bath'Ney will be taken to the Marine Brig aboard and await a transport back to Marine HQ where they'll decide his fate. He was such a good officer, it's tragic that the loss of his wife caused the loss of his sanity. I will contact Lt. Carter's family upon our arrival and make sure their granddaughter makes it back to them safely. I'll talk to Admiral Arayuss and make sure Dest'Ney grows up never needing a thing. My only wish is that it could be her parents I'm giving back to her. Whoever thought being the CO of a starship was fun work, filled with excitement and adventure, sure never had to face a day like this.

Post Wed Jul 19, 2006 1:13 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: