Professional Website Templates Free web design, web templates, web layouts, and website resources, psd templates | lminteractive | layoutbank | linkauction | bizsell  

Gamma Fleet RPG Forum Index -> U.S.S. INFINITI

Mission 2 - Investigate Disappearance of SS Kankakee
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 53, 54, 55  Next
  Author    Thread Post new topic This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
COMO Carpathia
Commodore

Mission 2 - Investigate Disappearance of SS Kankakee  Reply with quote  

The CO returned aboard his vessel and went to his quarters to drop off a few things he picked up from SB34's galleria, then went to his Ready Room offset from the Bridge. He sat in his chair and spoke out to the computer.

Como Carpathia: Computer, contact all ship's personnel and have them return and report in immediately.

Infiniti-Com: Acknowledged.

Como Carpathia: When Professor Brewer is aboard, inform him to come to my Ready Room.

Infiniti-Com: Acknowledged.

E.J. looked out the viewports at the interior of the Space Dock inside SB34 and waited patiently for his crew to report in. They had a new mission, and it was time to head back out there.

Last edited by COMO Carpathia on Mon Jan 15, 2007 3:12 am; edited 1 time in total

Post Mon May 02, 2005 7:11 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
LT Panettiere
Lieutenant

Yeoman Panettiere entered the vessel quickly and tapped his combadge as he continued down the corridor.

Ens Panettiere: Yeoman Panettiere to Commodore Carpathia, I'm aboard and reporting for duty, Sir. What would you like me to do?

He waited for the CO's reply.

Post Mon May 02, 2005 7:23 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
COMO Carpathia
Commodore

Hearing his Yeoman report in, he responded right away with instructions.

Como Carpathia: Ensign, I want you to keep an eye out for Professor Brewer and make sure you accomodate his needs and get him settled in guest quarters. Then bring him to see me.

He waited on his Yeoman's response.

Post Mon May 02, 2005 7:57 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
LT Panettiere
Lieutenant

As he walked down the corridor and dropped off things in his quarters he heard the orders of the Commodore.

Ens Panettiere: Aye, Sir.

He returned to the gangway and did as the CO instructed and kept an eye out for Professor Brewer.

Post Mon May 02, 2005 8:01 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
LCDR Joffee
Lt. Commander

Lt. Joffee entered the ship from the gangway and smiled at the Yeoman as he boarded. Then quickly went to his quarters to stow his things that he had taken with him, and things he picked up as well. Mike exited and went directly to his station on the Bridge and notified the CO that he was there.
Lt. Joffee: Joffee to Commodore Carpathia, reporting for duty as ordered. I'm at my station on the Bridge.

He waited to hear for any instructions the CO might have.

Post Mon May 02, 2005 9:13 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
LCDR Elbrun
Lt. Commander

As Kestra stepped off the gangway she winked at the Yeoman and smiled as she headed back to her quarters to freshen up. Hastened herself dry as she walked over to her closet. Took out her uniform and got dressed. As she made her way to her office, she tapped on her combadge.

Lt. JG Elbrun: Lt Kestra Elbrun reporting, Sir. I'm on my way to my office to look over some reports. Elbrun, out.

As she entered her office she walked over to her desk and picked up the first PADD on the stacks of reports that she had. Made a few quick taps on it and begun to read it as she sat down in her chair.

Post Mon May 02, 2005 9:43 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
COMO Carpathia
Commodore

The CO heard the Science Officer and the ship's Counselor report in and acknowledged them both.

Como Carpathia: Lieutenant Joffee, begin your prelaunch diagnostics. Lieutenant Elbrun, acknowledged.

He continued to patiently wait to hear from the rest of his crew as they arrived.

Post Mon May 02, 2005 10:02 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
MR Sander

Dylan stepped onto the ship, nodded to Yeoman Panettiere and went to his quarters before he took his station on the Bridge. He noticed Lt. Joffee was already at his station and smiled towards him.

Lt. JG Sander: Sander to Carpathia, I'm reporting for duty, and I'm at my station on the Bridge.

He waited for the CO's response before doing anything else.

Post Tue May 03, 2005 3:38 pm   
CMDR Sarrlak
Commander

Dr. Sarrlak entered Infiniti, passing the Yeoman and proceeded directly to Sickbay, where he contacted the Commodore to inform him of his presence.
Lt. Sarrlak: Commodore, I am reporting for duty and preparing Sickbay for departure. Sarrlak out.

He continued with his duties preparing Sickbay.

Post Tue May 03, 2005 3:47 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
COMO Carpathia
Commodore

He heard Sander and Sarrlak reporting in, and acknowledged them.

Como Carpathia: Mr. Sander, begin your system diagnostics for departure, Dr. Sarrlak, acknowlegded.

E.J. continued waiting for the rest of the crew to report in.

Post Tue May 03, 2005 3:54 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 53, 54, 55  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: