Professional Website Templates Free web design, web templates, web layouts, and website resources, psd templates | lminteractive | layoutbank | linkauction | bizsell  

Gamma Fleet RPG Forum Index -> Starbase 34

Infiniti Commendation and Promotion Ceremony
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
  Author    Thread Post new topic This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
MR Bath'Ney

Bath'Ney looked over at the young Yeoman and responded.

Major Bath'Ney: I would be honored to sit and socialize with a decorated officer such as yourself.

He took a seat in the empty chair closest to the Ensign and sat down. He looked at the medal around his neck and commented on it.

Major Bath'Ney: Do you have a special place in mind where you will keep your award in your quarters? I have a frame that would present it in an honorable fashion if you would like it?

He waited on the Yeoman's response.

Post Wed Mar 23, 2005 9:57 pm   
LT Panettiere
Lieutenant

His eyes brightened up as he responded.

Ens Panettiere: Really? I could have it? I would love that, Mr. Bath'Ney! I would put it right on my wall in my new quarters by the Commodore's. It will look really great there!

He sat there excited that Bath'Ney had something to give him that was Klingon. He always had a fascination with the people of that world.

Ens Panettiere: I have never been to Qo'noS. I would like to go there someday and see it. I have seen pictures, and used the holodecks, but I would really like to go there for real. What is it like there?

He waited for the Klingon to reply.

Post Thu Mar 24, 2005 12:23 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
MR Bath'Ney

Bath'Ney's brows peaked with excitement. He really enjoyed talking about his birthplace.

Major Bath?Ney: Yeoman you touch my heart with talking about Qo'noS, my birthplace. It is a beautiful and vast land with a large ocean. Plus it has major climate changes from very hot to very cold. The capital or first city is called veng wa'DIch, which is where I was born. It is the center of power for the House of Martok.

He looked to the Ensign, ready to answer his next question.

Post Thu Mar 24, 2005 2:33 am   
LT Panettiere
Lieutenant

He was thrilled to hear about Qo'noS from someone who was actually from there.

Ens Panettiere: Could you take me there if our Shore Leave is long enough before the next mission? I would really like to see veng wa'DIch and it would be great to go there with someone who won't get lost.

He waited with excitement as he hoped it was possible.

Post Thu Mar 24, 2005 2:39 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
MR Bath'Ney

Bath'Ney smiled at his request and responded.

Major Bath'Ney: I would be honored to show you around veng wa'DIch, the House of Martok and any other place you would like to see.

His combadge chirped and he responded to it.

Major Bath'Ney: This is Bath'Ney, how may I help you?

He heard the voice of his wife informing him that their daughter was being restless, and wanted her father.

Major Bath'Ney: I'm on my way.

Bath'Ney looked to the Ensign and spoke.

Major Bath'Ney: The duties of fatherhood call, I will speak with you later in regard to visiting Qo'noS. Have a good evening, Ensign.

He rose and exited the ceremony and proceeded to the guest quarters his family was assigned while there were aboard SB34.

Post Thu Mar 24, 2005 3:07 am   
LT Panettiere
Lieutenant

He watched as the Klingon walked away from the table. He looked over to where his CO was and saw that he was laughing with the DCinC, but they weren't talking. They must be talking with their minds again. He hoped that he could learn to do that one day. He left the table and went over to them and since they weren't talking out loud, he technically wasn't interrupting.

Ens Panettiere: Hi.

He waited to see if either would respond.

Post Thu Mar 24, 2005 3:20 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
COMO Carpathia
Commodore

He smiled at his Yeoman, who was looking quite good in his custom fitted dress unitform.

Como Carpathia: Hello, Ensign. Would you like to join us?

He waited on his response.

Post Thu Mar 24, 2005 3:27 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
LT Panettiere
Lieutenant

The invite put a smile on his face, and he blurted his response.

Ens Panettiere: Sure!

He sat down in the empty seat next to the Commodore.

Post Thu Mar 24, 2005 3:33 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
ADM Arayuss
Admiral

As he watched the Ensign sit beside his commanding officer, he could sense that he had feelings of loneliness. Which is why he felt the need to retreat to the person he had a parental connection with.

VAdm Arayuss: Are you enjoying the party, Ensign?

He waited to hear what his response would be.
Starfleet, United Federation of Planets

Post Thu Mar 24, 2005 3:38 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
LT Panettiere
Lieutenant

He looked at the DCinC and responded.

Ens Panettiere: Yes, Sir. The desserts are great, there were these deluxe truffles that kind of looked like a chocolate explosion...it was fantastic! Did you get to try one?

He smiled as he waited for the Vice Admiral to reply.

Post Thu Mar 24, 2005 3:44 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: