Professional Website Templates Free web design, web templates, web layouts, and website resources, psd templates | lminteractive | layoutbank | linkauction | bizsell  

Gamma Fleet RPG Forum Index -> Starbase 34

Infiniti Commendation and Promotion Ceremony
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
  Author    Thread Post new topic This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
COMO Carpathia
Commodore

E.J. felt the heated glare of the DCinC and interrupted before he could respond.

Como Carpathia: Hey look! It's William and Kestra! He's looking much better, isn't he?

He smiled as if clueless to his interruption of the Vice Admiral and waved to them across the room.

Post Thu Mar 24, 2005 2:49 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
LT Panettiere
Lieutenant

He looked over to Lt. Trylon and Lt. JG Elbrun and waved at them. He thought to himself, Why did the Commodore interrupt the conversation with something so off topic?

Ens Panettiere: Yeah, he looks much better...

He looked towards the DCinC to see if he knew why that happened.

Post Thu Mar 24, 2005 2:56 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
ADM Arayuss
Admiral

He glanced over to the Ensign, who's thoughts he heard as clearly as if they were spoken aloud.

VAdm Arayuss: Because he ate my deluxe chocolate truffle, which happened to be the last one.

Aeryck noticed the look of surprise on the Ensign's face as he received the telepathic message.

VAdm Arayuss: He is a dessert thief, so beware.

He winked at the young Yeoman and smiled.
Starfleet, United Federation of Planets

Post Thu Mar 24, 2005 3:03 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
LT Panettiere
Lieutenant

He was shocked when he heard the DCinC's voice in his head. He never had a telepathic message before. It was an exciting experience. After the message he looked towards the Commodore and giggled.

Post Thu Mar 24, 2005 3:06 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
COMO Carpathia
Commodore

E.J. looked at the Yeoman, and then back to the DCinC. They were both smiling and they both managed to giggle.

Como Carpathia: Am I missing something here?

He wanted a response from someone.

Post Thu Mar 24, 2005 3:09 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
ADM Arayuss
Admiral

The Commodore's reaction amused him and caused him to laugh openly.

VAdm Arayuss: No, but it would seem I did.

Aeryck looked down at the space on his plate where the truffle was earlier, and smirked. This caused himself to laugh more, as well as the Ensign.

Post Thu Mar 24, 2005 3:14 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
COMO Carpathia
Commodore

He looked back at the both and smiled.

Como Carpathia: What can I say, my Yeoman is right, they were great!

He laughed along with them, and continued to enjoy his time there.

Post Thu Mar 24, 2005 3:17 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
FADM Skyner
Fleet Admiral

A Few Words...  Reply with quote  

Admiral Skyner walked to the front of the room and cleared his throat. He waited patiently for all personnel on deck to pay attention and began to speak.

Adm Skyner: Everyone...I am sorry I could not be here longer, but I have a situation that I need to attend to. I am very proud of this entire crew and their CO, and I congratulate you on your hard work. With that being said, I wish to read a commendation that was given this morning:

quote:
WHEREAS, the U.S.S. INFINITI successfully completed her first mission under your command.

WHEREAS, the U.S.S. INFINITI under your command, set an example for the rest of the fleet to follow.

WHEREAS, you have demonstrated excellent leadership ability and valor through the actions of your crew by your inspiration and example.

I, THEREFORE, commend you and your crew for a job well done in completing the first mission of the U.S.S. INFINITI and wish you good luck and turbulent space for missions to come. This commendation shall be noted on your personnel file.

GIVEN under my hand and seal this 5th day of April 2381 at Starbase 34, Gamma Fleet HeadQuarters. --Admiral Jaeson Skyner

With that being said, I wish you all good luck on your next mission. Carry on...Next round of drinks are on me.

He nodded at the bartender to put all drinks on his tab and exited the room, shaking hands with some of the Infiniti crew.

Post Tue Apr 05, 2005 5:26 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
ADM Arayuss
Admiral

The DCinC stood and applauded as the CinC finished speaking and watched to make sure the rest of the room did the same. Seeing that they all did, he smiled to Adm Skyner as he exited the room. As he returned to his seat his combadge chirped.

VAdm Arayuss: Arayuss here.

DCinC Aid: Sir, there's a situation that needs your attention. Professor Brewer is waiting in your office and he seems quite determined to speak to you. What should I tell him?

He sat there a moment, then responded.

VAdm Arayuss: Tell him I am on my way, Arayuss out.

He looked over at Como Carpathia and Ens Panettiere and rose from the table.

VAdm Arayuss: Duty calls, Gentlemen. Have a great time.

As he walked from the table, he sent a departing message to Carpathia.

VAdm Arayuss: ...and don't eat too much!

Hearing the Commodore's toes crack in his boots indicated to him that his comment had the desired effect. He exited the room with a smile and proceeded to his office.

Post Wed Apr 06, 2005 7:38 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
COMO Carpathia
Commodore

After the DCinC left he stayed at the celebration and watched his crew enjoy themselves. He was very happy to them all celebrating, they surely deserved it. As the hours went by he mixed through the crew and congratulated them all, as they did the same to him. Slowly the crowd became smaller and smaller till he was left alone with the cleaning staff. He smiled to them and wished them a pleasant evening and exited the hall. E.J. walked the corridors through SB34 till he arrived at the gangway lounge with the large bay windows that looked out at Infiniti. He took a seat on one of the sofas and gazed at the vessel. E.J. was very proud of it. He couldn't wait till it was time for it's next mission.

Post Wed Apr 13, 2005 4:37 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: