Professional Website Templates Free web design, web templates, web layouts, and website resources, psd templates | lminteractive | layoutbank | linkauction | bizsell  

Gamma Fleet RPG Forum Index -> U.S.S. INFINITI

Mission 2 - Investigate Disappearance of SS Kankakee
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 53, 54, 55  Next
  Author    Thread Post new topic This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
LCDR Trylon
Lt. Commander

William came up the gangway and entered Infiniti. He smiled at the Yeoman as he passed him on his way to the Turbo Lift to his quarters and place a few items he picked up from the galleria and then went to the Bridge and over to his station. He used the com panel on the Ops console to inform the CO that he was reporting for duty.

Lt. Trylon: Commodore, this is Lt. Trylon reporting for duty. I'm at my station on the Bridge.

He waited on the Commodore's response.

Post Tue May 03, 2005 4:44 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
LCDR Waters
Lt. Commander

Lieutenant Waters entered Infiniti and left his bags in his quarters. Zac had never been an average officer, he was dedicated to his work. He had gone through many sleepless nights to complete various projects. Entering the turbolift, he turned around to face the corridor from which he came.

Lt. Waters: Main Engineering.

The turbolift hummed to life, and he tried to run though all the information which was stuck in his head for the past few days. He has read over reports from the past chief, along with the engineering manifest, and the small modifications which had been instituted over the crews lengthy first mission.

The doors to engineering opened, and he took a long, deep breath. Stepping out of the turbolift, he moved across to one of the main engineering consoles, and checked the system read out.

Lt. Waters: Damn. This is good. Ellis must have been one hell of an officer.

After several minutes of reading the reports, he was approached by Ensign Olin.

Ens Olin: Good afternoon, sir.

Lt. Waters: Ah.. Ensign.. Olin, right?

Ensign Olin smiled.

Ens Olin: Aye sir.

Lt. Waters: Ah, enough of that 'sir' stuff. I've just read the reports, looks like we are in tip-top shape.

Ens Olin: Yes, si- I mean, yes, we are.

Zac smiled. This was going to be a great job.

Lt. Waters: Sounds great. I'm going to report to the bridge, please tell Ensign Liebowitz to contact me when he comes on duty. It was nice meeting you.

With that, he moved back to the turbolift.

Lt. Waters: Bridge.

The turbolift hummed to life again, he planned to report in as soon as he got to the bridge. When the doors re-opened, it revealed the brand-new looking bridge. He found his way to the right-side of the bridge, and to the engineer's console. After logging himself in, he noted the status of engineering was still great. He tapped his Combadge.

Lt. Waters: Sir, Lieutenant Waters reporting. Engineering is at optimum efficiency, and is ready when you are.

He stared at the numbers running by on the console, and waited for a response.

Post Tue May 03, 2005 5:14 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
MR Bath'Ney

Major Bath'Ney exited the gangway with his wife, and smiled at Yeoman Panettiere. They went to their new assigned quarters on Deck 5 and dropped off the items they brought with them. They embraced for a few moments and then went to report in at their stations. Bath'Ney took the Turbo Lift to his office on Deck 7 and informed the CO that he had arrived.

Maj Bath'Ney: Bath'Ney to Commodore, I'm in my office reporting for duty.

He waited for a response from the CO as his squad reported in that they were aboard as well.

Post Tue May 03, 2005 5:26 pm   
MS Carter

Samantha exited her quarters as her husband Bath'Ney did and went to Sickbay to assist Dr. Sarrlak prepare for departure. She couldn't help thinking about Dest'Ney, their 4 year old daughter they agreed would be better off remaining on SB34. As much as she wanted their daughter with them, she knew Dest'Ney was safer there. As she completed her task, she informed Dr. Sarrlak she was done.

Lt. JG Carter: I'm finished, Doctor.

He nodded in the typical Vulcan manner and returned to what he was doing. Samantha went to where the medical tricorders were stored and made sure they were all properly calibrated.

Post Tue May 03, 2005 5:57 pm   
MSGT Arbor
Master Sergeant

Gunny Arbor came aboard and saluted the Ensign waiting there, and smiled. He proceeded to the MDC's office to let him know he was aboard.

GSGT Arbor: Sir, I'm reporting for duty. I'll be in my office by the barracks.

Seeing that the MDC acknowledge him, he went to the barracks and saw the rest of the Marines were there, along with 2Lt. Gorman. He nodded to them and entered his office, sat in his chair and began going over his briefings.

Post Tue May 03, 2005 6:37 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
LT Florenté
Lieutenant

Ensign Florent? exited the gangway and saw Yeoman Panettiere standing there in the corridor.

Ens Florent?: Hi Jansen, do you know if LtCmdr Delgado is aboard yet?

He waited for him to reply.

Post Tue May 03, 2005 7:24 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
LT Panettiere
Lieutenant

Ensign Panettiere shook his head and responded.

Ens Panettiere: Nope, I haven't seen him yet.

He returned to his duty to watch for Professor Brewer.

Post Tue May 03, 2005 7:30 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
LT Florenté
Lieutenant

Ensign Florent? nodded, and responded.

Ens Florent?: I see. Well I'm going to get myself situated, and report to him when arrives.

Joseph went to the Turbo Lift down the corridor and to his quarters where he put things he brought with him away.

Post Tue May 03, 2005 7:38 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
CAPT Calzada
Captain

David strutted out of the gangway and into the corridor of Infiniti. He smiled at the Yeoman and tossled his hair as he passed him and proceeded to the Turbo Lift. When he arrived on the Bridge he looked around seeing Joffee, Sander, Trylon and Waters at their stations. He smiled and walked down to the XO's chair and sat down. He tapped the console by him and informed the CO that he was there.

Cmdr Calzada: Commodore, I'm on the Bridge reporting in, Sir.

He sat there smiling and getting ready for another exciting mission.

Post Tue May 03, 2005 8:14 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
CMDR Delgado
Commander

Al?jandro entered Infiniti from the gangway and greeted the Yeoman with a smile before going down the corridor to the Turbo Lift at the end. He went directly to the Bridge and smiled to everyone as he took his seat at the Conn Station. He brought the system online and informed the CO that he was there.

Lt. Commander Delgado: Greetings Commodore, I'm reporting for duty, and I'm at my station bringing systems online. Delgado out.

He continued bringing his console to life, getting it ready for the next mission.

Post Tue May 03, 2005 10:03 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 53, 54, 55  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: