Professional Website Templates Free web design, web templates, web layouts, and website resources, psd templates | lminteractive | layoutbank | linkauction | bizsell  

Gamma Fleet RPG Forum Index -> U.S.S. WHITESTAR

Mission 0 - Pre-Launch
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24  Next
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
CAPT Adonis
Captain

Mission 0 - Pre-Launch  Reply with quote  

Captain Adonis entered the Whitestar with a feeling of pride. He took his time as he walked through the ship to drop his things off in his quarters. He had never been in an Akira Class before, so he was very impressed. He made his way to the Bridge, and into his Ready Room where he took his seat behind the desk and gave his first command to the ship's computer.

Capt Adonis: Computer, alert the department heads that I wish to see them after they stow their belongings in their quarters.

Whitestar-Com: Understood.

He wondered what their first mission would be. If it was going to be diplomatic, or an errand of mercy. No matter what it was, he would take the mission and complete it to the best of his ability. Treasar knew his crew was going to be a good one as he began going over the personnel files. Now it was just a matter of time before they all reported in, and they would be underway onto their first mission in the Gamma Quadrant.

Last edited by CAPT Adonis on Wed May 31, 2006 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post Tue Aug 09, 2005 3:19 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
MCPT Vansen
Marine Captain

Main Gangway Hatch - Deck 9  Reply with quote  

Marine Captain Shane Vansen walked out of the Main Gangway Hatch and onto the ship. She took a good look around with a bad ass smirk across her face. Shane already had her PADD with her orders and assigned quarters in her hand, her bags over her shoulder. She thought to herself as she walked down the corridor towards the Turbo Lift, They have no idea what they are getting into with me on this ship. , and laughed. As she walked closer to the Turbo Lift, the doors opened for her as she entered. The doors closed behind her as she stood in the middle of the Turbo Lift.

MCapt Vansen: Deck 4.

Vansen held the bags over her shoulder as the Turbo Lift ascended to Deck 4. She remembered how she always had a tradition, while in the starfighter during combat to give the enemy 'the finger', with a bad assed smile, right before she destroyed them. Once the Turbo Lift stopped on Deck 4, she exited and walked down the corridor and up to her assigned quarters. Shane punched in her security code to get in her quarters and then walked inside. She took a good look around, before placing her bags on her bed.

MCapt Vansen: Not too bad of a place. Computer, locate Lt. Colonel Rafael Carrera.

Whitestar-Com: Lt. Colonel Rafael Carrera is currently not on board.

MCapt Vansen: Well, what do ya' know. I've made it on board before the Colonel did. I'll go ahead and head over to the Marine facilities to check the supplies. Computer, let the Colonel know that I have arrived and where to find me at.

Vansen walked out of her quarters, with her orders in hand, down the corridor, and into the Turbo Lift.

MCapt Vansen: Deck 10.

She stood in the middle of the Turbo Lift as it descended to Deck 10. Vansen didn't really care what people thought about her. She had better things to do than worry about people making judgements against her before they know who she is. The Turbo Lift stopped on Deck 10 and Vansen walked out and down the corridor and made her way into the Marine facilities and checked on their supplies as she waited for Lt. Colonel Carrera.

Post Wed Aug 10, 2005 8:10 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
LCOL Carrera
Lt. Colonel

Rafo entered the Whitestar through the Main Gangway Hatch and proceeded directly to his quarters on Deck 3. He placed his personal items away and when he was finished he requested the retrieval of any messages he may have stored in the ship's computer.

Lt. Colonel Carrera: Computer, are there any messages stored for Lt. Colonel Rafael Carrera?

Whitestar-Com: Affirmative, you have two messages. First message from Captain Adonis to report to him in his Ready Room upon stowing your belongings. Second Message from Marine Captain Vansen, that she is on Deck 10 checking on the supplies in the Marine facilities.

Lt. Colonel Carrera: Thank you, Carrera out.

He exited his quarters quite briskly and headed straight to the Bridge, via the Turbo Lift. As he stepped out onto the Bridge he noticed it's unnerving silence as he passed by the dark consoles and entered the CO's Ready Room.

Lt. Colonel Carrera: Lt. Colonel Rafael Carrera, reporting for duty Captain.

He stood before the CO and smiled as he awaited a welcoming response.

Post Wed Aug 10, 2005 11:27 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
CAPT Adonis
Captain

Ready Room - Deck 1  Reply with quote  

Treasar looked over from his desk at Lt. Colonel Carrera and reached out with his hand to welcome him aboard.

Capt Adonis: Welcome aboard the Whitestar, Colonel. I was reading your personnel file and I'm quite impressed. When I learned that I was getting the 58th Squadron, I was very pleased. The SA-43X's are being stowed in the Hangerbay as we speak. I'm delighted to have those aboard as well.

He continued smiling to the Detachment Wing Commander, making sure that he feel very welcome aboard the ship.

Post Thu Aug 11, 2005 9:26 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
LCOL Carrera
Lt. Colonel

Rafo took the hand of the Captain and shook it firmly as he smiled as well.

Lt. Colonel Carrera: Thank you, Sir. I'm honored to be aboard your vessel, Captain. The 'Wild Cards' and I have been looking forward to transferring to a ship out here in the Gamma Quadrant. I know the rest of the pilots would be honored to meet you as well. They've all heard about your days as a starfighter pilot and they're quite eager to meet the man behind the legend.

He remained standing in the presence of the CO, showing him the respect he surely deserved.

Post Fri Aug 12, 2005 1:17 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
CAPT Adonis
Captain

Treasar felt a little embarrassed, but smiled nonetheless.

Capt Adonis: Thank you, Colonel. I'll be sure to come down and meet the 'Wild Cards' before we leave Starbase 34. That will be all for now. I'll contact you before I come down to see them.

He extended his hand again to shake Lt. Colonel Carrera's before he departed.

Post Sat Aug 13, 2005 8:17 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
LCOL Carrera
Lt. Colonel

Rafo reached out with his hand and shook the Captain's once more.

Lt. Colonel Carrera: It was a pleasure, Sir. I look forward to seeing you again before we're underway.

With a smiled, he turned and exited the CO's Ready Room and entered the Turbo Lift. Rafo went down to Deck 10 to see if he could still find MCpt. Vansen checking on the supplies in the Marine facilities. He hadn't seen her in a few days and wouldn't mind seeing a familiar face out here in the Gamma Quadrant.

Lt. Colonel Carrera: Shane, you still in here?

He listened for her response from the dimly lit area where their training equipment and supplies were stowed.

Post Sat Aug 13, 2005 3:09 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
MCPT Vansen
Marine Captain

Marine Training and Supply Area - Deck 10  Reply with quote  

Shane had placed the supplies back in order after she checked off the list to see that everything was in it's place. She heard a familiar voice and turned from behind the training equipment in the far end of the room.

MCapt Vansen: Yes... I'm way in the back.

Shane walked away from the training equipment and made her way over to him through the dim light. She stopped and saluted him when she stood a few feet away.

MCapt Vansen: I just went over the check list for the supplies and everything checks out okay. Everything's in it's place.

She handed him the PADD with the list.

Post Sat Aug 13, 2005 5:23 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
LCOL Carrera
Lt. Colonel

Rafo smiled as he took the PADD from Shane and looked it over thoroughly.

Lt. Colonel Carrera: I spoke with the Captain and he told me that our SA-43X's are on their way over to the hanger.

He held up the PADD and smirked.

Lt. Colonel Carrera: With everything accounted for, we'll be ready to leave as soon as the rest of the crew checks in. Will Damphousse, Hawkes, Wang and West be checking in soon? I told the Captain they would like to meet him.

Rafo waited on Shane's response.

Post Sat Aug 13, 2005 7:06 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
MCPT Vansen
Marine Captain

Shane gave a smirk as she stood there with her hands on her hips. Then gave a single shake of her head as she shifted her weight to her right leg.

MCapt Vansen: I haven't heard from them yet. I'm sure they'll be here soon, though.

She then gave a nod towards the training equipment and looked back at him.

MCapt Vansen: Since I'm done checking over the equipment, I should check our Hammerheads to see if they have arrived yet. As soon as I hear from the others Colonel, I'll let you know.

Shane waited on the Lt. Colonel's response.

Post Sat Aug 13, 2005 7:45 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: