Professional Website Templates Free web design, web templates, web layouts, and website resources, psd templates | lminteractive | layoutbank | linkauction | bizsell  

Gamma Fleet RPG Forum Index -> U.S.S. WHITESTAR

Mission 0 - Pre-Launch
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 22, 23, 24  Next
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
LCOL Carrera
Lt. Colonel

Rafo folded his hands behind his back as he responded.

Lt. Colonel Carrera: Alright, you go ahead and do that, while I'll go check out my office. It should be on this deck somewhere...

He nodded to her as they seperated, each to their own destination.

Post Sat Aug 13, 2005 8:30 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
CMDR Brewer
Commander

Main Gangway Hatch - Deck 9  Reply with quote  

Dr. Sonny Brewer entered the Whitestar through the Main Gangway Hatch and made his way to his quarters on Deck 3. After checking out his quarters and finding everything very comfortable and adaquate, he stowed his personal belongings and then headed for the Bridge to meet Capt. Adonis.

As he stepped out of the Turbo Lift onto the Bridge, he went directly to the CO's Ready Room. He stood before the Captain, smiled and offered his hand in friendship.

Lt. Commander Brewer: Hello Captain Adonis. It's my pleasure to meet you and tell you it is an honor to serve as the Chief Medical Officer on the Whitestar, under your command.

He then awaited the Captain's response, knowing that when he finished here, he would go directly to Sickbay to check things out there.

Post Sat Aug 13, 2005 8:45 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
CAPT Adonis
Captain

Ready Room - Deck 1  Reply with quote  

Treasar reached out and shook the Doctor's hand.

Capt Adonis: It is I who is honored to have such an esteemed physician as my ship's CMO. Welcome aboard, Dr. Brewer. I hope you found your quarters accomodating?

The CO waited on Dr. Brewer's reply before continuing.

Post Sun Aug 14, 2005 7:12 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
CMDR Brewer
Commander

Dr. Brewer smiled as he replied to the Captain's kind words.

Lt. Commander Brewer: Thank you for the compliment, Captain. Yes, I found my quarters very accomodating. That's where I will be later on after I check out Sickbay.

He waited to see if there was going to be any further comments from the CO.

Post Sun Aug 14, 2005 10:50 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
CAPT Adonis
Captain

Treasar grinned back at the physician as he dismissed him kindly.

Capt Adonis: Well then Doctor, I know you're eager to inspect Sickbay and see if it's to your liking, so I won't keep you any further. Do let me know if there's anything you need.

The CO smiled kindly at the CMO as he departed his Ready Room.

Post Tue Aug 16, 2005 2:09 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
LT Tudismaque
Lieutenant

Ensign Jacques Tudismaque entered the Whitestar with a smile on his face as wide as the Cheshire Cat from Alice in Wonderland . This was his very first assignment aboard a starship and he was very excited to be here. He walked quickly through the corridor to the Turbo Lift and entered.

Ens Tudismaque: Deck 4, please.

When the doors parted he exited and walked further into the ship to the location of his quarters. He ran his fingers over the decal on the door that showed his name.

Ens Tudismaque: That's me.

He entered the room and placed his travel bag on his bed and looked around at the spacious quarters. Jacques was beyond exhilerated.

Ens Tudismaque: Computer, are there any messages for Ensign Jacques Tudismaque?

Whitestar-Com: Not at this time.

Ens Tudismaque: Thank you. If anyone inquires about me, I'll be in Sickbay.

Whitestar-Com: Acknowledged. Your combadge signifies your location anywhere within the interior of this vessel. It is not necessary to specify your whereabouts.

Ens Tudismaque: Understood...sorry.

He felt a little uneasy about being scolded by the ship's computer. But he shrugged it off as he exited his quarters and walked down the corridor to the same Turbo Lift he used before.

Ens Tudismaque: Deck 6, please.

When he arrived the doors parted and he walked down the corridor to the entrance to Sickbay and entered. Looking around at the spacious interior really impressed him. He was very pleased with the way it was laid out. Jacques was also very excited to meet Dr. Brewer. He walked around the inside of Sickbay and awaited the doctor's arrival.

Post Thu Aug 18, 2005 9:44 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
CMDR Brewer
Commander

Ready Room - Deck 1  Reply with quote  

After thanking the CO for his gracious offer to help with anything needed, Dr. Brewer walked to the Turbo Lift and requested to be taken to Deck 6. He was eager to inspect Sickbay.

As he entered Sickbay, he was pleasantly surprised to see a very handsome young man, who was obviously the Assistant Medical Officer, standing there.

Lt. Commander Brewer: Well! Well! Well! You are obviously Ensign Jacques Tudismaque. I am Dr. Sonny Brewer. It is my pleasure to meet you, Jacques and I am equally pleased to have you as my Assistant Medical Officer.

As they shook hands, Sonny waited to hear what his young Assistant had to say and to get his reaction to being on board the Whitestar as the Asst. Medical Officer.

Post Sat Aug 20, 2005 11:11 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
LT Tudismaque
Lieutenant

Sickbay - Deck 6  Reply with quote  

Jacques smiled as the Doctor walked in and greeted him. He shook his hand and responded.

Ens Tudismaque: It's an honor to meet you Dr. Brewer. I've been studying very hard at Starfleet Medical in order to be assigned as your assistant aboard the Whitestar. This is my first starship assignment and I'm very excited to be out here in the Gamma Quadrant.

He looked around Sickbay and continued smiling.

Ens Tudismaque: This is a great Sickbay, I checked everything out and it's very impressive. I think you'll like it as well.

Jacques moved out of the Doctor's way so that he could inspect the medical area for himself.

Post Mon Aug 22, 2005 10:43 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
MR Marino

As Executive Officer Commander Louis G. Marino entered the mighty USS Whitestar, he took a moment and reflected.

Cmdr Marino: It's been a long time, it's good to be back in Starfleet.

He called out to the ship's computer.

Cmdr Marino: Computer, XO quarters located on which deck?

Whitestar-Com: XO quarters are located on Deck 3.

The XO walked to the end of the corridor and entered the Turbo Lift, taking it to Deck 3 and proceeding to his quarters. Upon entering he placed his bag on the foot of his bed.

Cmdr Marino: Computer, are there any messages for Commander Marino?

Whitestar-Com: Affirmative, you have one message. Message from Captain Adonis to report to him in his Ready Room upon stowing your belongings.

Cmdr Marino quickly unpacked his things in preperation with meeting with Captain Adonis when he was completed.

Post Thu Sep 01, 2005 2:03 pm   
CMDR Brewer
Commander

Sickbay - Deck 6  Reply with quote  

Dr. Brewer was very pleased to hear that Ens. Tudismaque had studied at Starfleet Medical and was impressed with his enthusiasm at being assigned to the Whitestar.

Lt. Commander Brewer: Your enthusiasm is certainly impressive, Jacques. I feel fortunate that we will be working together. Now, I will take a quick tour of Sickbay and afterwards, if you care to, we will go to the lounge for a bite to eat.

Dr. Brewer continued to explore Sickbay, along with Ens. Tudismaque. They were both impressed with seeing it was fully equipped with the latest technology. After looking around, they left to make their way to the lounge.

Post Fri Sep 02, 2005 10:45 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 22, 23, 24  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: