Professional Website Templates Free web design, web templates, web layouts, and website resources, psd templates | lminteractive | layoutbank | linkauction | bizsell  

Gamma Fleet RPG Forum Index -> U.S.S. WHITESTAR

Mission 0 - Pre-Launch
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
ADM Arayuss
Admiral

Aeryck reached out and shook the Captain's hand firmly, then sat down across from him.

VAdm Arayuss: Well Captain, here's the situation. Oriskany has located many of the missing vessels that were disappearing in Sector Epsilon. They were found in decaying orbits around a Class J planet. Your orders are to assist Oriskany in retrieving as many vessels as possible before they are burned up entering the planet's atmosphere.

Aeryck paused a moment to look a painting Treasar put on his wall of 3 large red dragons defending a young human child from some vile creatures looking to eat him, and then continued.

VAdm Arayuss: As you know, Lieutenant Commander Skonch is your Acting First Officer. When you reach Oriskany, Lieutenant Commander Reich will transfer over and officially assume the position. That way Mr. Skonch can continue as your Science Officer and Second Officer.

He paused this time to hear any comments Capt Adonis might have.
Starfleet, United Federation of Planets

Post Fri Apr 21, 2006 9:23 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
CAPT Adonis
Captain

Treasar's toes twinkled with delight at the thought of finally launching on his first mission as Captain of the Whitestar. He could barely contain his excitement.

Capt Adonis: You can count on us, Admiral. I know we've all been chomping at the bit to get out there and contribute to Gamma Fleet.

He continued to listen to what the DCinC had to say regarding their first mission.

Post Sat Apr 22, 2006 2:12 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
ADM Arayuss
Admiral

Aeryck was pleased that Capt Adonis was so excited about launching Whitestar. There had been many delays in getting the Akira Class starship out of the docking bay since it arrived over 2 years ago.

VAdm Arayuss: Excellent, Captain. I look forward to your first report. I'll get going so that you can get on your way. Oriskany needs your assistance and we cannot have any delays.

He smiled as he rose out of the chair and extended his hand to the Captain and shook it once again firmly. Afterwards he exited the Ready Room and walked across the Bridge to the Turbolift, and returned to Deck 9 where he exited Whitestar from the Main Gangway Hatch.
Starfleet, United Federation of Planets

Post Sat Apr 22, 2006 3:02 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
CAPT Adonis
Captain

The CO shook the DCinC's hand before he left his Ready Room. He looked down at the companel on his desk and tapped the button that allowed him to address the entire crew.

Capt Adonis: This is the Captain. We've been given our orders and it's time to get underway. All officers and crew are to report to their stations and standby for departure. Mr. Cypher, we need the Warp Core online and Impulse Engines standing by.

Treasar rose from his chair and exited the Ready Room and walked to his seat on the Bridge. He waited on the Bridge Officers to arrive and report that their stations are ready for departure.

Post Sat Apr 22, 2006 9:27 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
CMDR Skonch
Commander

Officer's Lounge - Deck 3  Reply with quote  

Skonch was just finishing the medium well hamburger and french fries he ordered, along with his favorite Terran beverage when he heard the CO's announcement. He immediately rose from the table he was seated at in the corner near the door of the Officer's Lounge and exited into the corridor and headed for the Bridge. When he arrived, he saw the CO already seated in his chair. Skonch walked from the Turbolift and sat down beside Captain Adonis.

Lt. Commander Skonch: Hello again, Captain. The food in the Officer's Lounge is quite delightful. I'm reporting in as requested.

Skonch listened for any instructions the CO may have for him to carry out as they prepared to launch.

Post Sat Apr 22, 2006 9:56 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
CMDR Cypher
Commander

Main Engineering - Deck 8  Reply with quote  

Thom just completed the checklist and everything was in order when he heard the Captain over the com-system.

Lt. Commander Cypher: Aye, Sir. We'll be ready to go when you give the word, Captain.

Thom remained in front of the Engineering console waiting for the Captain's response.

Post Sun Apr 23, 2006 12:09 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
CAPT Adonis
Captain

Bridge - Deck 1  Reply with quote  

Treasar was pleased to see Mr. Skonch arrive so quickly to the Bridge. He was also glad that he had the opportunity to sample the food in the Officer's Lounge.

Capt Adonis: Thank you for coming to quickly, Mr. Skonch. I'm glad you like the food down in the lounge.

He was interrupted by the response from Mr. Cypher, the Chief Engineer. It was great to hear that everything was going well down there too. He tapped the companel by his seat and replied.

Capt Adonis: Thank you, Mr. Cypher! I'll let you know as soon as we're ready.

Treasar returned his attention to LtCmdr Skonch and continued.

Capt Adonis: Vice Admiral Aeryck Arayuss, the Deputy Commander in Chief, came to me personally and gave us our first mission. We're to head directly to the location of the USS Oriskany in Sector Epsilon and assist in salvaging the missing ships that were discovered in decaying orbits around a Class J planet. He also told me that upon our arrival that Lieutenant Commander Reich will be transferring over to officially become my Executive Officer. That way you can continue your duties as Chief Science Officer as well as Second Officer. I supposed they didn't want you to feel over burdened. But you're still my Acting XO till we arrive there, so if you'll assist me in getting the crew ready I can call into Dock Traffic Control that we'll be ready to depart very soon.

The CO remained jovial about the situation. He didn't want Mr. Skonch to feel that he had been demoted or that they didn't have any confidence in him. This was just a necessary adjustment to suit the situation.

Post Mon Apr 24, 2006 2:56 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
MS Katang

Ensign Katang came out of the Turbolift on to the Bridge after momentarily stopping off at her quarters to put way her personal affects. She was excited that the ship was finally going to move out of space dock and that she was going to finally have the chance to see what this ship was packing in the way of fire power and the like. Sara of course waited for the department head to report in to him before proceeding were she was needed.

Post Mon Apr 24, 2006 10:06 am   
MR Postema

Brian exited the Turbolift and nodded to the Captain and Mr. Skonch as he walked to the Tactical/Security Station. He immediately noticed a Klingon female standing by his post, looking directly at him. Brian had a good idea that this must be Ensign Sara Katang, his Assistant Tactical/Security Officer. He smiled as he approached her and introduced himself.

Lt. Postema: Hello, Ensign. I'm Lieutenant Brian Postema, Chief Tactical/Security Officer aboard the Whitestar. I believe it's safe to assume that you're loitering around here waiting to be assigned a duty. Am I correct?

Brian stood there smiling, holding his hand out as a jesture of friendship. He hoped he did not offend her with his offstyle brand of humor.

Post Mon Apr 24, 2006 11:58 pm   
MS Katang

Sara took his hand and shook firmly then raised her hand in a salute.

Ens Katang: Yes Sir, your statement is correct. Ensign Sara Katang reporting for duty and assignment. Lieutenant Postema, it?s an honor to finally meet you and I look forward to our adventures together. May it bring honor to all our houses.

Sara then stood at attention and waited for his orders. For that was her way and she hoped that she didn?t come off as too ridged, but at the same time she wanted to be true to herself and she knew she did well at that.

Post Tue Apr 25, 2006 2:01 pm   

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: