Professional Website Templates Free web design, web templates, web layouts, and website resources, psd templates | lminteractive | layoutbank | linkauction | bizsell  

Gamma Fleet RPG Forum Index -> U.S.S. WHITESTAR

Mission 0 - Pre-Launch
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22, 23, 24  Next
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
ADM Arayuss
Admiral

Bridge - Deck 1  Reply with quote  

Since Aeryck only saw Capt Zh'Osha from a distance at the ceremony in the Banquet Hall, he walked over to where she was sitting and introduced himself to the Aenarian Captain assigned to Whitestar.

Adm Arayuss: Greetings, Captain Zh'Osha. As you know, I'm Admiral Arayuss, Commander in Chief of Gamma Fleet. I look forward to you taking command of Whitestar and completing some adventurous missions for you and your crew. I'm sorry you arrived so early, but that just gives you the opportunity to get to know us all better before you ship out on your first mission here in the Gamma Quadrant.

With the Admiral's eyes being excellent in the dark, he was able to make out the word 'DRUNK' on her forehead, although it was smeared somewhat.

Adm Arayuss: Before we stream this live to Event Horizon and Sutherland, I think you should remove that newly obtained tattoo on your forehead that I assume you did not do yourself. Perhaps Dr. Brewer can use a Dermal Regenerator to clear that right up?

The CinC looked over at Cmdr Ashborn who nodded and gave a thumbs up to indicate he was was right on top of that task. Aeryck took a seat to the left of the Captain, where Counselor Ho might sit if she was on the Bridge. The Admiral looked over at Como Carpathia as he stood by the place where Capt Adonis had died. Having empathic abilities himself, Aeryck was able to sense just how sad his friend really was. The loss of Capt Adonis was truly a loss they were here to memorialize today.
Starfleet, United Federation of Planets

Post Wed Aug 19, 2020 7:40 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
CAPT Zh'Osha

Pi'Lar listened intently to Adm Arayuss as he spoke.

Capt Zh'Osha: Yes, Commodore Carpathia mentioned as much. Apparently Dr. Brewer has some tools he can bring with him... And whoever did it will be in for a world of embarrassment themselves, Cadets or not!

All that she needed to do was wait on the good Doctor to regenerate her skin and remove the unsightly mess caused by two officers who had no business messing with a Captain.

Post Sat Aug 22, 2020 5:42 pm   
ADM Arayuss
Admiral

The Admiral smiled at Capt Zh'Osha when she mentioned Cadets. Apparently, she had no idea how fearful Starfleet Cadets were of embarrassing a Captain. Especially out here in the Gamma Quadrant where such a harsh prank would be dealt with severely.

Adm Arayuss: I honestly believe it was done by ranking officers, for no Cadet would be that brash to write that on your forehead in fear of an ass beating from you. I'm sure the culprits will eventually be brought into the light and will be reprimanded for their insolence.

The CinC waited for RAdm Martinelli to show up with his live streaming crew so they could setup their cameras and lights. Aeryck knew it wouldn't be long before the Rear Admiral arrived for they would need to get everything ready soon. Plus others would be arriving shortly as well.

Post Mon Aug 24, 2020 1:13 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
CAPT Zh'Osha

Pi'Lar listened to Adm Arayuss as he explained, just as Como Carpathia had done, that no Cadet could have disfigured her. She surmised that if this was a ranking officers doing, there had to be some way to track the responsible parties.

Capt Zho'Sha: So then, Admiral, the Security Monitor Drones, they would have seen...

She stopped as she heard the Turbo Lift cars motors grinding, as another occupant waited to enter the Whitestar's Bridge.

Post Wed Aug 26, 2020 1:00 pm   
CMDR Brewer
Commander

Docking Port/Airlock - Deck 12  Reply with quote  

When Dr. Brewer heard of the dilemma Capt Zh'Osha, the new Commanding Officer of USS Whitestar was facing with the word "DRUNK" tattooed on her forehead, he realized the urgency of having it removed ASAP. Heading to the Bridge on USS Whitestar, the Doctor took with him a Dermal Regenerator and a few other medical tools he may have needed from Sickbay.

Arriving there, Sonny explained to her the quick procedure he would take to remove the tattoo and heal her skin. Dr. Brewer hoped his explanation would help ease her pain and anxiety for this procedure . He assured her that afterwards, this unsightly blemish would be permanently removed.

Cmdr Brewer: Don't worry Captain, this will be completely painless and won't take much time at all. Once I'm finished you won't see any sign of it ever again.

The Doctor was well pleased to see that her skin was reverting to its normal appearance almost instantly. Since this was where they would be memorializing Capt Adonis, the Doctor took a seat on the Bridge near the Science Station and waited to see if Capt Zh'Osha had any reaction to the procedure she had just received. The most common being some minor skin irritation that could be eased with a Hydrocortisone cream.

Post Wed Aug 26, 2020 1:11 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
ADM Arayuss
Admiral

The Admiral looked at Dr. Brewer's handiwork and could see the ink on Capt Zh'Osha's pale blue skin was completely gone. She was presentable for when RAdm Martinelli and his stream team arrived. Smiling at the Captain, Aeryck let her know how she now appeared.

Adm Arayuss: There you go, Captain Zh'Osha. You're back to normal and there's no sign of the markings whatsoever.

The CinC looked over to where Dr. Brewer had taken a seat and nodded in appreciation.

Adm Arayuss: Thank you, Doctor. You cleaned up that mess with perfect precision.

The Admiral sat in the chair to the right of Capt Zh'Osha and waited for others to arrive on the Bridge for the memorial service for Capt Adonis. In particular, Aeryck was waiting for RAdm Martinelli and his crew to setup the cameras and lights around the Bridge.

Post Wed Aug 26, 2020 4:22 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
VADM Martinelli
Vice Admiral

Tony and his stream team entered Whitestar and avoided the damaged areas as they made their way to an operating Turbolift, taking it to the Bridge. Seeing how dark it was, the Rear Admiral instructed his crew where to setup the lights and cameras.

RAdm Martinelli: Setup the lights by the viewscreen and aim them towards the center area. Setup the cameras so they capture everything from the perspective of the viewscreen. That way we'll broadcast as if they were sending a video transmission from the Bridge. With their communication systems down, they're relying on us to send this transmission to Event Horizon and Sutherland. Let's get to work!

With his team doing their assigned tasks, Tony walked over to Como Carpathia and spoke to him in a way to express his condolences.

RAdm Martinelli: I'm sorry about your friend, E.J. He was good at his job and his presence will be missed by all who knew him, that much I'm sure of.

The Chief of Fleet Operations continued to supervise his team as they setup all the lights and cameras for the memorial for Capt Adonis. Tony wasn't sure who would be speaking first, so he thought he would wait on setting up the microphones until he knew what was going to occur. Until then, they just went about their jobs until they were told otherwise.

Post Fri Aug 28, 2020 7:14 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
COMO Carpathia
Commodore

E.J. smiled at RAdm Martinelli as he responded to the Rear Admiral's kind words of condolence. It really meant a lot to the Commodore that all of this effort was being done to honor the memory of his late friend who died tragically during their mission to the Deltauran Realm.

Como Carpathia: Thank you, Tony. What you're doing will really mean a lot to the members of his crew who are away on missions aboard Event Horizon and Sutherland. I know they will appreciate seeing the live stream transmission from Starbase 34.

The Commodore informed the stream team they were doing a great job setting up and went over to sit in one of the chairs by the Sec/Tac Station. E.J. knew this was going to be an emotional moment for him as he continued to look over where his friend, Capt Adonis, had died.

Post Tue Sep 01, 2020 3:02 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
CMDR Delgado
Commander

The newly appointed XO of Infiniti entered Whitestar along with Lt. Florenté following closely behind him. They had been together running flight simulator programs on the Holodeck of the Starbase when he got the call regarding the memorial service for Capt Adonis. Since they both knew the Captain and dined with him at the Commodore's residence, Aléjandro and Joey felt compelled to be there. Not only for Treasar's memory, but for Como Carpathia as well.

Together they walked to the Turbolift and took it to the Bridge where they exited and saw those who were already there. So far, besides the Commodore, they were the only ones from Infiniti to be there. The Commander walked over to Como Carpathia and announced his arrival and condolences.

Cmdr Delgado: Hello Commodore, we came as fast as we could. Joey and I were running flight simulations in the Holodeck here on base. I'm really sorry about Treasar, he was a good friend to us all. I'm going to miss him.

The XO patted the Commodore on his shoulder and then stepped aside so Lt. Florenté could express his condolences to Como Carpathia. Aléjandro really felt bad for his friend and wished they could find a way to save Treasar's life. But the Department of Temporal Investigations would never allow such an endeavor to take place. Otherwise it would be a short trip around a star and go into a slingshot time warp to save their friend from a certain death. But it just wasn't meant to be in this case...

Post Sat Sep 05, 2020 11:09 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
LT Florenté
Lieutenant

Joey extended his hand and placed it on the Commodore's shoulder, knowing the loss he must be feeling was great. To lose someone you've known for over half your life has got to be rough. The Lieutenant met Capt Adonis at the many gatherings Como Carpathia had where he'd make special dinners that were legendary in his family.

Lt. Florenté: I'm so sorry, Commodore. Captain Adonis was a good man and a great friend. I know he really enjoyed your dinners from the way he would brag about them to us when my brother and I first started attending the gatherings. I know we're all going to miss the funny things he'd say when we were sitting around the table eating. May he rest in peace, now and forever.

The Chief Flight Control Officer was fighting the temptation to hug Como Carpathia and Joey just had to do it by giving him a loving embrace to let him know the Lieutenant understood his pain and would be there for him if he ever needed to talk about Capt Adonis. Lt. Florenté released the Commodore and stood beside Cmdr Delgado and waited for others to arrive on the Bridge for the memorial.

Post Sat Sep 05, 2020 4:35 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22, 23, 24  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: