Professional Website Templates Free web design, web templates, web layouts, and website resources, psd templates | lminteractive | layoutbank | linkauction | bizsell  

Gamma Fleet RPG Forum Index -> U.S.S. WHITESTAR

Mission 0 - Pre-Launch
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22, 23, 24  Next
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
CAPT Calzada
Captain

Docking Port/Airlock - Deck 12  Reply with quote  

Entering the USS Whitestar through the Docking Port, Capt Calzada made his way to the Turbolift and took it to the Bridge where he was reunited with some of the crew members of USS Infiniti. David stepped out of the lift and walked over to his close friend, Como Carpathia and gave him a hug.

Capt Calzada: My deepest condolences, E.J. You and Treasar had been friends for what seemed like forever. I'll never forget the first time I met both of you guys in Palmdale. What a fun day it was for my brother, sister and I. Earlier today I sent them a message regarding his death and both Ronny and Dianna express their sympathies as well. Space just won't feel the same knowing he's not out here with us.

The Captain turned and shook hands with both Cmdr Delgado and Lt. Florenté. It was good to see them both here to support the Commodore over the loss of his friend, Capt Adonis. David found it hard to fathom that he was actually by the spot on the Bridge where Treasar had died. He shook his head in disbelief over the thought of never being able to joke with Capt Adonis again.

Post Tue Sep 08, 2020 4:52 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
CMDR Skonch
Commander

Mr. Skonch entered Whitestar through the Docking Port on Deck 12 and made his way down a corridor which had been recently cleaned to allow safe passage to the Turbolift. The Commander took the lift to the Bridge and exited on Deck 1 to see that there were people from the Captain's past here, as well as Capt Zh'Osha, Cmdr Ashborn and Dr. Brewer. The Vulcan walked over to Como Carpathia and expressed his condolences for the loss of his close friend in the best way a stoic person like Skonch could, since he was from a race of people with suppressed emotions.

Cmdr Skonch: May I express my condolences to you Commodore. The Captain spoke of his friendship with you often. Always with the compassion of showing that he thought of you as a close friend. Captain Adonis will be missed by his crew as well as all of his friends from the other vessels. Most of all, by you...for you knew him the most out of everyone here in the Gamma Quadrant. Counselor Ho will be along shortly. With Counselor Elbrun aboard Sutherland, you may need a counselor to speak with that knew Captain Adonis. I believe it would do you both a lot of good to spend some time together.

The Chief Science Officer of Whitestar shook the Commodore's hand before moving aside and finding a place to stand where he would be out of the way of the crew setting up for the live stream to the rest of Whitestar's crew about Event Horizon and Sutherland. Skonch was understandably curious to see who would arrive next, so he kept an eye on the only working Turbolift entrance to the Bridge.

Post Sat Sep 12, 2020 5:14 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
LCDR Ho
Lt. Commander

The Counselor returned to her ship with a solemn expression on her face. For the sadness of losing her Captain was still fresh on her mind. Kunti made her way to the Bridge using the Turbolift and could see the Command Center was almost crowded with people that came together to honor the life of Capt Adonis. Counselor Ho walked up to Cmdr Ashborn and spoke softly to him.

Lt. Commander Ho: I'm really going to miss Captain Adonis. He was a good man with a big heart.

Kunti felt her eyes watering up and dabbed them with a tissue she was smart enough to bring with her. The Counselor looked around the Bridge and could see the sadness in the faces of everyone. Especially, Como Carpathia who knew him best. She was aware of their friendship going back to high school on Earth. Kunti knew the Commodore would be mourning for quite some time and Counselor Elbrun was with Sutherland on temporary assignment. She timidly approached Como Carpathia and offered her services as Counselor.

Lt. Commander Ho: Commodore? I'm Counselor Kunti Ho. If you need somebody to talk to, I'm available to you as long as were both docked here at Starbase 34. Captain Adonis confided in me many things about how you and he were great friends. So I'm available if you wish to share your experiences.

Walking a short distance away from the Commodore, LtCmdr Ho stood close enough to hand tissues to him should his eyes tear up as well. This was truly a sad occasion and thought it was very kind of Capt Zh'Osha to allow it to happen on what was now her Bridge. But Kunti could read it in the Captain's expressions that she really wanted this for the crew and those who were close to Capt Adonis. She was pleased to see FAdm Skyner, Adm Arayuss and RAdm Martinelli were in attendance...she just wondered if MGen Alderez was going to arrive as well.

Post Mon Sep 14, 2020 12:12 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
MGEN Alderez
Major General

Rex walked in through the open airlock doors and entered Whitestar. He passed some of the piles of cleared debris in the corridor as he entered the Turbolift and took it to Deck 1. Exiting the lift, he saw that the Bridge had plenty of friends of Capt Adonis, along with members of his Senior Staff. The General walked over and stood beside where Adm Arayuss was sitting and spoke to the small statured Commander in Chief of Gamma Fleet.

MGen Alderez: Once Tony's crew is all setup, who's going to speak first? Are we all going to get up and speak, or just have E.J. do it since he knew Treasar the most?

The Marine Force Commandant was curious, that way he would know whether or not he needed to prepare something to say about when he first met the Captain and how they joked around about numerous things. He really liked Treasar, even though he was the butt of a lot of the joking around he did with both Aeryck and E.J. All things considered, Capt Adonis was still a kind person who would give you the sweaty shirt off his back if you needed it.

Post Tue Sep 15, 2020 2:06 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
ADM Arayuss
Admiral

The Admiral was pleased to see MGen Alderez in attendance for the gathering in honor of Capt Adonis. Since Como Carpathia was Treasar's closest friend, Aeryck thought it best the event center on their friendship the two of them had for decades. The CinC looked up at Rex to answer his question in regard to who would be speaking once Tony's stream team was setup.

Adm Arayuss: I think it would be best that E.J. carry this function since it's just a gathering of us who knew Treasar well. Either as a friend or as a member of his Senior Staff. Once Tony's team is ready to go, I'll let E.J. take the lead on this.

Aeryck smiled at Rex, seeing the loss in his eyes of somebody he considered a friend. Even though the General would constantly joke around with Capt Adonis on how sweaty he was, Rex was never downright cruel in the jokes he would say or do to the now deceased Captain. This event would not be taking place if it was not for the kindness of Capt Zh'Osha, who made the suggestion to hold this gathering on her Bridge. Aeryck would make sure she was thanked for her generosity.
Starfleet, United Federation of Planets

Post Mon Sep 28, 2020 9:21 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
COMO Carpathia
Commodore

E.J. could overhear Adm Arayuss and MGen Alderez speaking and heard the Admiral say how it was the Commodore that would be speaking during the televised gathering of the people closest to Capt Adonis that were currently here on Starbase 34.

While E.J. looked down at the blood stained floor he remembered when he first met Treasar in high school. They had a mutual friend that introduced them both into the world of Dungeons & Dragons in the school library. Less than a year later that friend moved away, but E.J. and Treasar remained friends and they played countless RPG games together over the years before they joined Starfleet. Their studies, along with exams and all the other experiences that came along with Academy life made the D&D gaming less frequent for them. But they were still close as brothers throughout the training and graduation. It was still hard for E.J. to fathom that his friend was now gone.

The Commodore approached RAdm Martinelli to inquire how long it would be until they were ready to broadcast the memorial gathering for his friend.

Como Carpathia: Admiral Martinelli, how long until we'll be ready to broadcast? I'll be the one speaking so I need to know where I should stand.

E.J. waited for the Rear Admiral to respond and where Tony wanted him positioned on the Bridge so he could address everyone watching the telecast. The Commodore also figured they should alert both Event Horizon and Sutherland there's an upcoming transmission they'll be receiving for the officers who knew Capt Adonis and will want to see the memorial gathering aboard Whitestar.

Post Sat Oct 03, 2020 11:01 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
VADM Martinelli
Vice Admiral

While Tony's team was setting up for the live streaming of the gathering of friends and colleagues for Capt Adonis, the Rear Admiral smiled at Como Carpathia and responded with the directions he had for the Commodore on where to stand so he would be properly lit.

RAdm Martinelli: Well E.J., you can stand right in the center of the Bridge and I'll get you lit up so the cameras get you just right. Why don't you stand there now and I'll have the team get the lights setup around you since the lighting on the Bridge is too dark right now for a good shot.

The Chief of Fleet Operations directed Como Carpathia to the center of the Bridge and allowed his team to light E.J. up so he looked good on the video monitors. If anyone else was going to come up and speak, as doubtful as that may be, they would set the lights to automatically adjust to the height of the person speaking.

Post Fri Oct 09, 2020 4:39 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
COMO Carpathia
Commodore

E.J. did as RAdm Martinelli instructed and stood at the center of the Bridge and watched as the Rear Admiral's stream team lit him up so the cameras would be able to capture his image properly for the live feed to those on SB34, Event Horizon and Sutherland.

Como Carpathia: Do you think you should send a message to our ships out there to prepare for this transmission, Admiral? That way they'll know what's coming and what to expect so they can make the preparations for their crews as well.

The Commodore remained in the center of the Bridge as he waited on RAdm Martinelli to respond to his inquiry. E.J. figured it was a good idea considering Event Horizon was moving at an extreme velocity and would no longer be able to receive a direct connect transmission through subspace.

Post Mon Oct 12, 2020 6:51 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
VADM Martinelli
Vice Admiral

Tony shook his head in disbelief at the Commodore's suggestion. He couldn't believe he hadn't thought of it himself and instructed the officers in the Ops Department to initiate contact with both Event Horizon and Sutherland.

RAdm Martinelli: You're right, E.J. I'll get right on that now.

The Rear Admiral tapped his Combadge and called to the Communications area of the Ops Department.

RAdm Martinelli: Martinelli to Ops! I need you to send a message to both Event Horizon and Sutherland to prepare for a live stream gathering of people honoring the life of Captain Adonis. The Event Horizon is cloaked so we don't want to send an open transmission to them, channel it through an alternative source so it cannot be traced to their location. Let me know when both ships are ready to receive the broadcast. Martinelli out.

The Chief of Fleet Operations continued to monitor his stream team as they completed the process of setting up for the transmission. As soon as Tony heard back from Ops, he would give Como Carpathia the signal to begin addressing all the viewers.

Post Thu Oct 15, 2020 3:02 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
COMO Carpathia
Commodore

E.J. looked around the Whitestar's Bridge and could see everyone in attendance taking their places behind him as he stood in the center. The lights were on the Commodore and in other places around the Bridge so that he wasn't the only lit person in the darkness. The additional lights made it visible for viewers to see the others standing and sitting around the Command Center.

Como Carpathia: I'm ready when you are, Admiral Martinelli.

They just needed to wait on the Communications area in the Ops Department to get the acknowledgements from those receiving the broadcast that they're ready to receive the live streaming transmission. Once RAdm Martinelli got the word and gestured towards E.J., he would begin by addressing all of the friends, colleagues and crew who were viewing the broadcast and those in attendance. The Commodore waited patiently as he did his best to keep composure so nobody would see the tears in his eyes.

Post Mon Oct 19, 2020 4:55 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22, 23, 24  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: