Professional Website Templates Free web design, web templates, web layouts, and website resources, psd templates | lminteractive | layoutbank | linkauction | bizsell  

Gamma Fleet RPG Forum Index -> U.S.S. WHITESTAR

Mission 0 - Pre-Launch
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22, 23, 24  Next
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
MR Marino

XO's Quarters - Deck 3  Reply with quote  

After Cmdr Marino stowed his belongings he straightened his uniform and proceeded out of his quarters to the Turbo Lift.

Cmdr Marino: Bridge.

As he felt the rush of the Turbo Lift to it's destination he remembered the feeling from being on a Prometheus Class starship he commanded for a short time a few years ago. Lou exited onto the Bridge and he long forgot what it was like to serve on the bridge crew of such a ship. He made his way to the door of the Captain's Ready Room and entered.

Cmdr Marino: Executive Officer Louis G. Marino, reporting for duty, Captain.

Lou stood there proudly before the CO that was seated behind his desk. He waited on the Captain's response.

Post Fri Sep 02, 2005 8:53 pm   
CAPT Adonis
Captain

Ready Room - Deck 1  Reply with quote  

Captain Adonis smiled as the XO entered the room. He jestured for the officer to take a seat.

Capt Adonis: Welcome aboard the Whitestar, Commander Marino. I hope you found your quarters suitable.

He continued as he waited for the XO to take the seat across from him.

Capt Adonis: I've been reading your personnel file and you come highly recommended by Vice Admiral Arayuss. It's an honor to have you aboard. Would you care for something to drink?

Treasar took a drink from his beverage as he waited for the XO to reply.

Post Tue Sep 06, 2005 12:39 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
MR Marino

Commander Marino thanked the Captain for the warm greetings as he took his seat.

Cmdr Marino: I will take a cup of coffee please Sir, and yes I find my quarters more then suitable. The Admiral and I go way back, he is a great friend. I can?t wait till we get underway.

He looked at the Captain awaiting further discussion.

Post Wed Sep 07, 2005 12:46 pm   
CAPT Adonis
Captain

The CO smiled as he got up from behind his desk and walked over to the replicator to get his XO the coffee he requested.

Capt Adonis: I'm looking forward to our first mission as well. I'm anxious to see what this ship can do.

He placed the cup and saucer of coffee in front of the XO and returned to his seat. Treasar relaxed and enjoyed conversing with Cmdr Marino, they shared several stories as they drank their beverages.

Post Wed Sep 07, 2005 8:03 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
LCDR Ho
Lt. Commander

Main Gangway Hatch - Deck 9  Reply with quote  

Lt. Kunti Ho entered the Whitestar and walked down the corridor to the Turbo Lift and took it to Deck 3 where she proceeded to her quarters. As she entered she asked the computer if there were any messages.

Lt. Ho: Computer, are there any messages for Lieutenant Kunti Ho?

Whitestar-Com: Affirmative, you have one message. Message from Captain Adonis to report to him in his Ready Room upon stowing your belongings.

Kunti unpacked her things and placed them throughout her quarters, before exiting and taking the Turbo Lift to the Bridge. When she exited, he noticed the Bridge was still empty as she walked to the Ready Room doors and entered.

Lt Ho: Hello Captain, I'm Lieutenant Kunti Ho. The ship's Counselor, it's a pleasure to meet you.

She stood there waiting for the CO to respond to her greeting

Post Wed Sep 07, 2005 8:18 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
CAPT Adonis
Captain

Ready Room - Deck 1  Reply with quote  

The Captain stood and smiled as he welcomed the Counselor.

Capt Adonis: Welcome aboard Counselor Ho, this here is Commander Marino, my First Officer. I hope you found your quarters accomodating?

He remained standing, with his hand extended, welcoming her aboard.

Post Wed Sep 07, 2005 8:25 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
LCDR Ho
Lt. Commander

A little nervous she shook the Captain's hand.

Lt. Ho: Yes Sir, I did find my quarters accomodating, and I am pleased to meet the both of you.

She stood there with a slight smile on her face.

Post Wed Sep 07, 2005 8:34 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
CAPT Adonis
Captain

Treasar smiled as he responded to the Counselor.

Capt Adonis: It's a pleasure to meet you as well. Commander Marino and I are about to go through the personnel files and see who we have coming aboard to serve with us. You're welcome to join us, or if you want to get settled in and meet other members of the crew, you're welcome to do that as well.

He looked to Lt. Ho and awaited her reply.

Post Mon Sep 12, 2005 3:38 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
LCDR Ho
Lt. Commander

Kunti smiled at the Captain and responded.

Lt. Ho: I think I'll get settled in if you don't mind, Sir. Again, it was nice meeting you both .

The Counselor exited the CO's Ready Room and returned to her quarters where she began putting her personal items away.

Post Mon Sep 12, 2005 10:47 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
CAPT Adonis
Captain

After the Counselor exited the Ready Room, Treasar looked over towards Commander Marino and smiled.

Capt Adonis: She was rather pleasant, don't you agree?

The CO used the console at his desk to access the personnel files and began going over the crew roster. He looked for any names he might be familiar with.

Post Tue Sep 13, 2005 1:07 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22, 23, 24  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: