Professional Website Templates Free web design, web templates, web layouts, and website resources, psd templates | lminteractive | layoutbank | linkauction | bizsell  

Gamma Fleet RPG Forum Index -> U.S.S. WHITESTAR

Mission 0 - Pre-Launch
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 22, 23, 24  Next
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
MR Postema

Brian smiled at Sara as he positioned himself behind the Tactical/Security Station.

Lt. Postema: That would be something. Well, let me see... I'll take the station here on the Bridge. Why don't you go down to the Security Office and finish going through the Security Manifest and finish the Duty Roster for me. That way we'll be able to submit our report to the Captain even sooner.

He waited to hear if Ens Katang had anything to say before she left the Bridge and went to their office on Deck 8.

Post Wed Apr 26, 2006 4:03 pm   
MS Katang

Sara saluted Lt. Postema after he was done issuing the order.

Ens Katang: Yes, Sir.

With that, she did an about-face and made her way to the Turbolift that would take her to the Security Office. She entered and told it, once she was inside, to proceed to Deck 8.

Post Wed Apr 26, 2006 4:36 pm   
CMDR Skonch
Commander

Skonch remembered a friend he had known for years that told him he was hoping to be transferred to the Oriskany. It would be very agreeable to see him again, although he had a sense of humor about him which was not logical. Skonch turned to the Captain.

Lt. Commander Skonch: Sir, I am curious...I have a friend I believe may be on Oriskany. Would you know if Lieutenant Kee was aboard? It has been some time and I have not seen him in years.

Skonch did what he could to keep his half-human feelings from overtaking him with excitement at the thought of possibly hearing or seeing Lt. James Kee again.

Post Wed Apr 26, 2006 6:39 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
LT Tudismaque
Lieutenant

Officer's Lounge - Deck 3  Reply with quote  

Jacques looked to Dr. Brewer when he heard the Captain over the com-system announcing to the crew to prepare for launch.

Ens Tudismaque: Well Doc, it sounds like it's time for us to get to Sickbay and get it ready for departure.

He looked over at Counselor Ho and smiled.

Ens Tudismaque: It was nice meeting you, Counselor. I'm sure I'll see you again.

He wiped the rest of his dessert off of his face and rose from the table and waited for the Doctor to join him in returning to Sickbay.

Post Wed Apr 26, 2006 7:15 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
LCDR Ho
Lt. Commander

Kunti smiled back at the young medical officer and replied.

Lt. Ho: It was nice meeting you too, Ensign. I'm sure we'll run into each other again soon.

She continued smiling as she looked to the Doctor as she prepared to leave as well.

Post Thu Apr 27, 2006 2:23 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
CMDR Brewer
Commander

Dr. Brewer agreed with his Assistant Medical Officer, Ensign Tudismaque, that it was time to go. He smiled at Lt. Ho as he rose from his chair.

Lt. Commander Brewer: It was a pleasure having you join us today, Counselor, and I look forward to our close association together and look forward to seeing you again soon.

He then joined Jacques as they left the lounge and made their way to Sickbay.

Post Thu Apr 27, 2006 10:34 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
LT Thomas
Lieutenant

Bridge - Deck 1  Reply with quote  

Dylan exited the Turbolift and smiled to everyone as he strided over to the Conn Station and took his seat.

Lt. JG Thomas: Hey there, here's me! I'm on the Bridge and takin' my seat!

Pleased with himself as always, he brought the Conn system online and waited for the CO's orders.

Post Thu Apr 27, 2006 12:48 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
LT Mitchell
Lieutenant

Lt. Junior Grade Cole S. Mitchell entered the Bridge and looked around at the other officers at their stations. He nodded to them as he took his seat behind the Ops Console and brought the system online as he tapped at the controls.

Lt. JG Thomas: Ops systems online, Captain.

Cole continued to monitor the systems as he waited for his orders from the Captain.

Post Thu Apr 27, 2006 1:11 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
MCPT Vansen
Marine Captain

Shuttlebay 1 - Deck 9  Reply with quote  

As Shane finished examining the last SA-43X, she heard familiar voices coming from behind.

1Lt. Wang: Hey Vansen, don't scuff the paint on my Hammerhead! You know how hard it is to find touch-up paint for these things?

1Lt. Hawkes: You can't just replicate one, Wang?

1Lt. Wang: No way man! It won't match up.

Vansen turned to see West, Damphousse, Wang, and Hawkes carrying their gear as they approached from across the Shuttlebay.

MCpt Vansen: Carrera has been waiting on you guys! This ship is about to launch and he was about to send the MP's looking for you idiots. Vanessa, you promised me you could get these dolts here on time!

1Lt. Dampousse: Oh c'mon Shane, you know how hard it is for us to get these dudes out of the Flight Simulators. They never wanna leave.

Shane relaxed and remembered how Vanessa and her had to practically pull Cooper, Nathan, and Paul out of there by their collars to get them to a meeting on time.

MCpt Vansen: That's true, how can I forget. Alright, go stow your things and I'll let Carrera know you're here.

As the 'Wildcards' scurried to their barracks to stow their gear, Shane tapped her combadge to inform Lt. Colonel Carrera they arrived.

MCpt Vansen: Vansen to Carrera, the kids are home and putting their toys away. We're ready down here, the Hammerheads have been inspected and they're all fine and secured. I'll see you in a few minutes, Vansen out.

She quickly exited the Shuttlebay and began making her way to the Marine Detachment Wing Commander's Office.

Post Thu Apr 27, 2006 2:02 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
MS Katang

Chief Tactical/Security Officer's Office - Deck 8  Reply with quote  

Ensign Katang came out of the Turbolift and counted the doors down to the CTSO's Office. She came to the office door and entered the security code into the panel to open it. Once inside she saw the desk, chairs and a randomly placed table. The door slid shut behind her as she stepped into the room further. Sara made her way towards the desk that contained the information to complete the Security assignments. She wasn?t one for paper work but she had developed the ability for it when she was in the Academy, so she was use to it by now. For it was the way in which the Federation operated.

Sara sat down on the chair behind the desk and activated the viewscreen and began to go though the long process of going though the crew roster for Security and assigning them details according to who would work best together based on a variety of variables too many for her to count. That is one thing that Sara could always count on was paper work never being not complicated. Indeed many things in life are complicated but that is half the fun.

Post Thu Apr 27, 2006 2:39 pm   

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 22, 23, 24  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: