Professional Website Templates Free web design, web templates, web layouts, and website resources, psd templates | lminteractive | layoutbank | linkauction | bizsell  

Gamma Fleet RPG Forum Index -> U.S.S. ORISKANY

Captain's Log

Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
MS Harris

Captain's Log  Reply with quote  

Captain's Log - Stardate 238107.03

We're on our first mission to discover why vessels have been vanishing along trade routes between Sector Epsilon and Starbase 34. The crew is doing their best to do their duties and I am proud of each and every one of them. Things got off a little rough between the XO and I, but I think we'll be alright. Lt. Kee has detected an anomally while en route to our destination. It has the characteristics of a large amoeba. Cmdr Ashborn is having Lt. Hutton perform some manuvers to test the anomally's possible chance of intelligence. This should prove interesting.

Post Sat Jul 02, 2005 11:56 pm   
MS Harris

Captain's Log - Stardate 238108.29

The anomally no longer appeared to be interested in us, and didn't display anything else out of the ordinary. I've decided to let it be for now and allow Starfleet to send a science vessel to analyze it since our mission is of greater importance at this time. We need to find out why vessels are disappearing along the trade route between Sector Epsilon and Starbase 34. As we've been proceeding to our destination I've noticed that LtCmdr Reich has been displaying some excellent qualities I desire in an officer. I'm glad VAdmiral Arayuss saw fit to assign him as my Second Officer. It was clearly an excellent choice.

Post Mon Aug 29, 2005 6:41 am   
MS Harris

Captain's Log - Stardate 238207.29

We're continuing to rescue the vessels that were discovered around a Class J planet here in Sector Epsilon. I was informed by VAdmiral Arayuss that the USS Whitestar is en route to assist us with the operation. Also, I am losing LtCmdr Reich once they arrive. He's going to become the XO of Whitestar, and I congratulate him on his new assignment. He will be missed, and I hope to run into him again someday.

Post Sat Jul 29, 2006 12:14 am   
CAPT Reich
Captain

Captain's Log - Stardate 238402.03

It's been a rough couple days. I was promoted to Captain after the incident in Sickbay, and we lost a wonderful Captain. I wish the circumstances had been different.

Under the circumstances, I have named Mr. Kee as my First Officer, and promoted Ens Boffi to the rank of Lt. Junior Grade.

We sit here, waiting for Infiniti to show up with a super weapon. I wish I could just blow these aliens into subatomic particles, but I can't.

So, I wait....

Post Sat Feb 02, 2008 11:21 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: