Professional Website Templates Free web design, web templates, web layouts, and website resources, psd templates | lminteractive | layoutbank | linkauction | bizsell  

Gamma Fleet RPG Forum Index -> U.S.S. WHITESTAR

Mission 2 - Investigate New Bajor's Silence
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 41, 42, 43  Next
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
CMDR Skonch
Commander

Bridge - Deck 1  Reply with quote  

Using the controls at the Science I Station, Mr. Skonch forwarded all the diagrams, schematics and assembly instructions to Mr. Cypher in the lower decks of Main Engineering, per the Captain's order.

Cmdr Skonch: Yes, Captain. The data as been sent to Mr. Cypher. It should be in his possession now, Sir.

The Chief Science Officer cross referenced and verified all the information was sent to Cmdr Cypher's station in Main Engineering. That way the Chief Engineer could retrieve it the moment he needed to.

Post Sat Dec 03, 2022 2:28 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
CMDR Cypher
Commander

Main Engineering - Deck 15  Reply with quote  

The Commander heard the voice of Capt Daqtorgh calling for him to start an emergency assembly of an array sent by Cmdr Skonch, so Thom went to his console in Main Engineering and retrieved them as he replied to the Captain.

Cmdr Cypher: Cypher here, Captain! I've retrieved the plans for the array and will start getting to work on it immediately! I'll let you know as soon as it's ready to beam down to the extraction site! Cypher out!

The Chief Engineer transferred the list of items they needed to fabricate to a group of PADDs and began issuing orders to the Engineers working around him. Each group took a PADD from Cmdr Cypher and started the process of creating the lightning deterrent array that could be installed on the ISSCV and make their ascent to Infiniti a lot more safer. As soon as it was complete, Thom would let the Captain know they were going to beam it down to the location of the Marine Squad so they could make the installation. The Commander just wondered if he should send down some Engineers to assist with that task in the event the Marines were unable to do the installation on their own.

Post Sat Dec 03, 2022 3:14 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
LCOL Carrera
Lt. Colonel

LtCol Carrera did as the Captain commanded and sent a message containing the text necessary for the Marine Detachment Commander aboard the ISSCV to be prepared for the array to arrive and to install it on their ship so they would have a safer trip back to Infiniti. After doing so, Rafo informed Capt Daqtorgh that the message was sent to the ISSCV.

Lt. Colonel Carrera: I sent the message to the I-Double-S-C-V, marking it attention for the Detachment Commander, Captain. I'll let you know if I get a response, Sir.

The Marine Detachment Wing Commander kept monitoring the descent of the ISSCV and the SA-43X's en circling them on the way down through the troposphere. At this time there were no further strikes of lightning to the Marine ship on its way down to the surface. It seemed that using the Hammerheads was an optimal idea and was preventing any further lightning hits to the ISSCV. When they install the array the ship it should be considerably safer on its way up through the storm.

Post Sat Dec 03, 2022 5:10 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
CAPT Daqtorgh
Captain

The Captain thanked the Chief Science Officer for doing what he did to get the schematics and diagrams to the Chief Engineer, before thanking Como Carpathia for the information regarding the manifest.

Capt Daqtorgh: Thank you, Mr. Skonch, for making the schematics available to Mr. Cypher. Thank you, Commodore! We are working on the array as we speak, I'll let you know as soon as we beam it down to the extraction site! Captain Daqtorgh out!

Daqtorgh tapped his Combadge and called out to Cmdr Ashborn in Transporter Room 1...

Capt Daqtorgh: Daqtorgh to Commander Ashborn! I have a question regarding the electrical storm. Would it interfere with the transporting of an array to the surface and if so how do we re-modulate the Transporter and how long would it take?

The CO waited to hear back from his XO down in the Transporter Room seeing that he could get the information directly from the Transporter Chief if necessary since they were together in the same room. The Captain also waited to hear if the Marine Detachment Commander inside the ISSCV, heading for the surface, responded to LtCol Carrera.

Post Mon Dec 05, 2022 2:17 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
CMDR Ashborn
Commander

Transporter Room 1 - Deck 4  Reply with quote  

Chase heard the Captain over his Combadge and responded immediately after consulting with the Transporter Chief. Since the ISSCV carries Transporter Enhancers, they agreed the use of them would more than adequately cover the situation with the electrical storm. No re-modulation of the Transporter would be necessary at this time. Tapping his Combadge, the Commander gave his reply to Capt Daqtorgh.

Cmdr Ashborn: Captain, the Transporter Chief and I agree that no re-modulation of the Transporters will be necessary since the I-Double-S-C-V carries Transporter Enhancers as part of a standard compliment of items needed for an extraction of this size! Once the enhancers are setup and we get the transponder coordinates from them, we'll be able to beam the array down without a problem!

The XO waited to hear if the CO had anything else further to say to them as they waited in Transporter Room 1 for the arrival of the first group of refugees from the surface. As they waited, Chase made small talk with the Transporter Chief regarding the amount of survivors they would be beaming up per interval cycle. The Yeoman would be leading the children who came up, over to Sickbay so they could receive examinations for any physical trauma they received from being down in the catacombs. Plus it was an advantage Ens Garcia was so young as it would bring comfort to the other children in his charge.

Post Tue Dec 06, 2022 9:26 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
CAPT Daqtorgh
Captain

Daqtorgh was pleased with the information bestowed upon him by Cmdr Ashborn. The Captain was not aware the ISSCV carried Transporter Enhancers or he wouldn't have asked about the re-modulation of the Transporters. It would appear the Marines were well equipped for this situation and that made the Klingon Captain very proud to be part of this operation.

Capt Daqtorgh: Understood, Number One. Daqtorgh out.

The CO was glad Ens Garcia was down in the Transporter Room with Cmdr Ashborn as most of the refugees were children and would be a valuable asset to this mission. Now Daqtorgh just had to wait to hear back from LtCol Carrera regarding a response from the Marine Captain aboard the ISSCV.

Post Tue Dec 06, 2022 3:11 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
LCOL Carrera
Lt. Colonel

Rafo watched intently for a reply from MCpt Lopez so when he received it, the Lieutenant Colonel was relieved. LtCol Carrera would definitely ask the Captain if he would send some Engineers to assist them since the Marines would be busy scanning survivors for embryos and possibly fighting off Xenomorphs.

Lt. Colonel Carrera: Captain, I've got an acknowledgement from Captain Lopez aboard the I-Double-S-C-V. The Captain requests that we send down Engineers to install the array on their ship for he feels they may be too busy to do it themselves. They'll be scanning survivors and getting them either to Infiniti's medical team for embryo removal or beaming them to safety. Plus, they could be dealing with attacking Xenomorphs and protecting all those children in the process, Sir.

The Marine Detachment Wing Commander waited to hear what Capt Daqtorgh's decision would be on sending Engineers into a hostile situation. They would need to be protected by either Infiniti's Marines or a squad of Security Personnel from Whitestar. The Captain would have to make a decision regarding who to send into this and LtCol Carrera would volunteer if Capt Daqtorgh needed somebody down there to protect the Engineers specifically since arming them would only impede their work.

Post Tue Dec 06, 2022 10:07 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
CAPT Daqtorgh
Captain

Daqtorgh looked over at LtCol Carrera and nodded as he spoke before tapping his Combadge to call upon the Chief Engineer for his assistance.

Capt Daqtorgh: Noted, Colonel. Daqtorgh to Commander Cypher! Have a team of who you need to install the array and beam down with it. Mr. Wolf, they will require an armed Security Team with projectile weapons, see to it! Colonel, after the 58th is done protecting the I-Double-S-C-V to the extraction site have the Wildcards stay with the Marines, the Security Team and Engineers, I want them to remain protected. Make it so!

The CO walked about the Bridge waiting to hear the responses from his officers that he just gave orders to. Now that the ISSCV would be landing soon, it was close to crunch time for getting the survivors off the planet as soon and as safely as possible.

Post Wed Dec 07, 2022 11:53 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
CMDR Cypher
Commander

Main Engineering - Deck 15  Reply with quote  

Thom heard the Captain over his Combadge as he and the Engineering Team was busy assembling the lightning deterrent array. The Commander looked around to decide who to take with him to the planet surface and when he made up his mind, Thom replied to Capt Daqtorgh.

Cmdr Cypher: Cypher here, Captain! I've decided to take Ensign Wilson with me. Together we'll be able to get the array on the I-Double-S-C-V in no time at all. We'll be done soon, I'll let you know when we're ready to beam down with the array, Cypher out.

The Chief Engineer continued working on the array with his team of Engineers. Since Whitestar left SB34, Thom has been working closely with Ens Wilson and found him to be quite efficient and expeditious with his work ethics. When the time came, Cmdr Cypher would look into making the Ensign his Assistant Engineering Officer.

Post Wed Dec 07, 2022 6:59 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
LT Wolf
Lieutenant

As soon as Kyle heard the Captain's call to him, the Lieutenant snapped to his designated position and assigned a team of Security Officers armed with projectile weapons. The kind that would be extremely lethal to any Xenomorph trying to creep up on Cmdr Cypher and Ens Wilson while they installed the array on the ISSCV.

Lt. Wolf: As you wish, Captain!

Once the Lieutenant received word back from his team of Security Officers that they were standing by with the appropriate weapons for the assignment, Kyle let Capt Daqtorgh know they were ready to beam down when the Chief Engineer and Ens Wilson had the array ready to go to the surface.

Lt. Wolf: Sir, Security Officers are armed and standing by to beam down with Commander Cypher, Ensign Wilson and the array as soon as they're ready, Captain!

The Chief Sec/Tac Officer sent an acknowledgement to his Security personnel so they knew the Lieutenant was aware the team was ready to go, as was Capt Daqtorgh. The Replicator System had a full database of projectile weapons to create for any situation. Kyle was quite sure they armed themselves accordingly, so the Lieutenant knew Cmdr Cypher and Ens Wilson were in safe hands.

Post Wed Dec 07, 2022 9:19 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 41, 42, 43  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: