Professional Website Templates Free web design, web templates, web layouts, and website resources, psd templates | lminteractive | layoutbank | linkauction | bizsell  

Gamma Fleet RPG Forum Index -> U.S.S. SUTHERLAND

Mission 2 - Rescue Mission to New Bajor
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
VADM Martinelli
Vice Admiral

Bridge - Deck 1 - USS Sutherland  Reply with quote  

Tony patted MGen Alderez on his shoulder as he mentioned that he too was happy to hear the good news from the extraction site. Now the Vice Admiral had some good news to give the Admiral when he came out of the Ready Room. Hopefully Adm Arayuss had some good news for all of them when he was finished speaking with Capt Daqtorgh.

VAdm Martinelli: That’s some awesome news, General! I hope it stays that way till the last child is transported from the extraction site and all the Marines and Medical Personnel are off the planet!

After speaking with Fleet Marine Force Commandant, the Chief of Fleet Operations walked back to the CO’s chair and took a seat since Adm Arayuss hadn’t returned yet. All there was to do on the Bridge now was sit in the center chair and wait for the Admiral to come out of the Ready Room and possibly share what he discussed with the Captain of the USS Whitestar. VAdm Martinelli thought this was all rather exciting since his usual vocation was sitting in his office on SB34 overlooking Fleet Operations.
Starfleet, United Federation of Planets

Post Mon Jul 10, 2023 4:05 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
ADM Arayuss
Admiral

Ready Room - Deck 1  Reply with quote  

The Admiral waited a few moments for Capt Daqtorgh to speak and inform Aeryck why he was calling on a Priority One Channel. When the Klingon Captain informed him of the condition of Dr. Tudismaque, the Admiral’s heart broke in two.

Capt Daqtorgh: Hello Admiral, thank you for taking my call in this troubling situation. It is my duty to report the Away Team has returned to Whitestar, but are recouping in Sickbay. Dr. Tudismaque, I hate to report since I know he's a friend of yours, Sir, that he may succumb to his wounds. Jacques is in a fatal condition, so I thought you should know right away. Commander Ashborn has serious acid burns on his face and arms. The rest of the team seems to be resting comfortably from a job well done. The other reason I called was to ask your opinion on what we should do with the Galactic Princess, tow it to Starbase 34 or dispatch with it? There is a Xenomorph infestation on the Cruise Ship, so if it were me I wouldn’t let it get near a Starbase full of different races of people.

Aeryck felt sick over the potential loss of the Doctor that was his friend for quite a long time. The Admiral couldn’t find the words to respond with right away, but after a few moments he spoke to Capt Daqtorgh.

Adm Arayuss: The Disney Corporation has put a substantial value on the Galactic Princess, they informed me that they do not want it destroyed! They would like the ship brought back to Starbase 34 and cleaned out. There’s no way I want that Cruise Ship docking with the base, I want it placed in an elliptical orbit at fifty thousand kilometers. Make it so, Captain!

After the Admiral stopped speaking, the Captain made a request that he felt was adequate for the situation.

Capt Daqtorgh: I would like to request a temporary Medical Officer be sent over as soon as possible, the Holographic Doctor can do only so much.

This really rubbed Aeryck the wrong way! Dr. Tudismaque was not even dead yet and Daqtorgh was already asking for a replacement. Not to mention the versatility of the EMH was often proven better than an actual physician! They never tire and have the medical knowledge of every doctor that has ever worked in Starfleet. The Doctor from the USS Voyager operated for seven years and saved countless lives on their journey home from the Delta Quadrant. Surely the EMH aboard Whitestar could handle a few hours before the Akira Class Starship docked at SB34.

Adm Arayuss: Captain Daqtorgh, it really lacks compassion for you to request a replacement for Jacques when he has not even passed away from his injuries yet. Plus, the EMH is quite sophisticated and can do quite a lot. It has an active database of every physician that was ever in Starfleet making it the best Doctor you could ask for under the circumstances. Your request for a temporary Medical Officer is denied. I’ll get you another one once Whitestar docks at Starbase 34. Until then, make use of the EMH.

The CinC was slightly irritated with Capt Daqtorgh wanting a ship from SB34 to deliver a temporary Medical Officer to Whitestar with all that was going on right now with the passengers and crew of the Galactic Princess arriving at the base in a short amount of time. Aeryck realized that Holographic Doctors were not used in the Klingon Empire, so that had to be why Daqtorgh was so callous about the use of an EMH aboard Whitestar. Hopefully the Captain would read up on Emergency Medical Holograms before passing another short-sighted judgment against them.
Starfleet, United Federation of Planets

Post Mon Jul 10, 2023 7:58 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: