Professional Website Templates Free web design, web templates, web layouts, and website resources, psd templates | lminteractive | layoutbank | linkauction | bizsell  

Gamma Fleet RPG Forum Index -> U.S.S. WHITESTAR

Captain's Log

Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
CAPT Adonis
Captain

Captain's Log  Reply with quote  

Captain's Log - Stardate 238206.03

We're finally in the process of launching from SB34! I can barely contain my excitement! The crew seems to be doing well in hiding their excitement like me. Once we clear the Space Doors, it's going to be Warp 8 all the way! I want us to get to the Oriskany as quick as possible. They require our assistance, and there's no way I'm going to dawdle along the way.

Post Sat Jun 03, 2006 12:15 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
CAPT Adonis
Captain

Captain's Log - Stardate 238207.29

We are finally underway and heading for Sector Epsilon to rendezvous with the USS Oriskany. We're needed to assist in a salvage operation to recover the missing vessels that were discovered in decaying orbits around a Class J planet. We're only a few hours away, and have already informed Captain Harris that we'll be there soon. Upon our arrival, Lt. Commander Reich will be transferring over to take on the position of Executive Officer. That way Mr. Skonch can return to his duties as Science Officer. Our launch from SB34 was flawless, and I am very proud of the crew I've been assigned.

Post Sat Jul 29, 2006 4:39 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
CAPT Adonis
Captain

Captain's Log - Stardate 238210.24

Mr. Skonch has created flightplans and sent them down to Lt. Colonel Carrera so he could give them to the pilots that will launch in their starfighters once we rendezvous with Oriskany. I don't like surprises when it comes to the safety of my ship and it's crew. I'm not going to get caught with my pants down...again.

Post Mon Oct 23, 2006 11:44 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
CAPT Adonis
Captain

Captain's Log - Stardate 238405.18

Under the advice of Capt Reich, I've decided to have the crew abandon ship since we've obviously become infected with an Intruder. Because conventional weapons are useless against them, it's safer for the crew to be off this vessel than try and stand their ground to take it back. We've received word that Infiniti is on it's way with Admiral Arayuss and General Alderez aboard, and they're bringing weapons that are effective against these creatures. With any luck they'll arrive here soon and only have the one Intruder to remove from my ship, unlike Oriskany which has a complete infestation aboard.

At this time I would like to state for the record that Lieutenant Brian Postema died in the line of duty. He was a brave man, and he will be missed. Also, I fear that Ensign Katang went down to Sickbay to engage the creature directly and may have met the same fate. If that be the case, let the record show that she lost her life in the line of duty as well. Another fine officer that will be missed.

Post Sun May 18, 2008 1:45 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
CAPT Adonis
Captain

Captain's Log - Stardate 238902.12

The crew has returned to the ship after MGen Alderez and the Marines from Infiniti cleared the infestation of Deltaurans. There is very little damage to the ship and repairs are underway. The 58th Squadron was invaluable in making sure every Shuttle and Escape Pod returned safely to Whitestar. I commend them on their fortitude.

The USS Explorer has joined us here and Adm Arayuss has a plan for all four vessels to enter the Deltauran realm and destroy them from within. I have faith in the Admiral and Prof Brewer that this plan will work. If not, then we're all doomed to die horribly.

Post Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:40 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: